Montreal good looking couple searching for African sexfriends

Goodlookincpl

Couple
From
Canada
Hi the title say it all we’re looking for fwb African men living in Montreal Canada. We don’t know if this website is good for meet-ups if it’s not please let us know an app or website for searching what we’re looking for :) We have some 3some experience and wife has a serious kink for the darkest skin colour as possible. If you’ve a bbc of course this will be a bonus ;)

Hi the title say it all we’re looking for fwb African men living in Montreal Canada. We don’t know if this website is good for meet-ups if it’s not please let us know an app or website for searching what we’re looking for :) We have some 3some experience and wife has a serious kink for the darkest skin colour as possible. If you’ve a bbc of course this will be a bonus ;)

Hi im in Montreal I would be glad to exchange information with you

This is sure. The question we’d like to be answered is is it a website for hookups or more a place to show photos and chat

it's more for the latter, lots of catfish asking for pics, very few serious people to play if any. I have yet to be proven wrong as I have not met a single person on this website (after numerous profiles over the years). You'll have a better chance with Tinder tbh.

it's more for the latter, lots of catfish asking for pics, very few serious people to play if any. I have yet to be proven wrong as I have not met a single person on this website (after numerous profiles over the years). You'll have a better chance with Tinder tbh.
Thank you for this important feedback

I meet a lot of people here ... don't know what you talking about and Tinder is really not the same really bad advice too be honest 🙃 but you're not here long ago... maybe your profil is not interesting...

Back