Cpl4XLBBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
Just a personal opinion.
Money has ruined a fun lifestyle.
I see the OnlyFans crowd across all the kink sites we follow. It seems to me that when you’re doing this for money instead of because you genuinely enjoy the experience and the adventures, it loses something.
No offense to anyone in particular.

Just a personal opinion.
I see the OnlyFans crowd across all the kink sites we follow. It seems to me that when you’re doing this for money instead of because you genuinely enjoy the experience and the adventures, it loses something.
I agree completely. I prefer to follow couples who are doing this out of love for each other and for black men or out of a sense of fun and adventure or for any reason other than making money. It takes all of the sincerity and magic out of the whole thing.

That's the beauty of the rapid growth of the lifestyle you always run into new people who are all about the fun and the experience!♠️

Just a personal opinion.
agreed... ONE THOUSAND percent.

If you are really good at something, you should never do it for free. I see no problem with it.

Just because you're getting paid to do something doesn't mean you're *only* doing it for money.

Money can definitely be a double-edged sword when it comes to experiences. Sometimes, a shoestring adventure forces you to get creative and resourceful, which can lead to unforgettable memories. You end up living off the land, so to speak, and soaking up the real essence of a place.

On the other hand, a little financial cushion can smooth out the bumps and open doors to experiences you might not have otherwise considered. Imagine exploring a new city without having to constantly watch every penny. You could try that fancy restaurant or splurge on a unique excursion.

The key might be finding a balance. Maybe it's about strategically incorporating some "side hustles" ( https://wealthynickel.com/side-jobs/ ) to fund those dream experiences without breaking the bank. That way, you get the best of both worlds: the resourcefulness of a budget trip and the freedom of a more luxurious one.

Last edited:
Back