Moms Who Go Black

Mrs. Mikey, mmmmm love that photo of you fucking that black stud with your legs up, can't believe your a mom of three, so so damn hot. Btw, love the tattoos lol. What are your children's ages, if you don't mind me asking? Omg, wish I was the black guy playing with you hun mmm. Amren

She was shy and conservative when I met her. Her husband sent me a message. " I cant believe how much of a slut she becomes when you fuck her". Now she actually drives to me to get it. She is hooked. Oh by the way first time she insisted on a rubber. Second time to my surprise she pulled it off grabbed my cock and guided it into her!
You still training her for hubby?

I love the thought of a respectable suburban wife and mom letting a black cock inside her- especially letting him dump his cum inside her so she is stained forever.

I think that the hottest thing in the world , nothing compares to fucking a Hot mom and filling her mature married pussy

I would love to hear your views...
Yes it is so Amazing! I Love to fuck and breed a married white mature pussy. Filling it full of rich Black seed.

Back