Moms Who Go Black

I love the thought of a respectable suburban wife and mom letting a black cock inside her- especially letting him dump his cum inside her so she is stained forever.

I think that the hottest thing in the world , nothing compares to fucking a Hot mom and filling her mature married pussy

I would love to hear your views...
Yeah, I'm one.................although some would NOT use the term "respectable."

As long as the husband knows, it's up to her. She has to use discretion to protect the well being of her *******. She has to be safe and make sure the guy is clean before the condom comes off. (or she goes female condom FC2....Those are interesting to use)

I know some find it "hot." However, it feels like there's a stronger "societal" pressure to conform to the "soccer mom" image. I'm hardly the person to talk about conformity, but I see it. I see it and give it the middle finger, but that's just me.

Yeah, I'm one.................although some would NOT use the term "respectable."

As long as the husband knows, it's up to her. She has to use discretion to protect the well being of her *******. She has to be safe and make sure the guy is clean before the condom comes off. (or she goes female condom FC2....Those are interesting to use)

I know some find it "hot." However, it feels like there's a stronger "societal" pressure to conform to the "soccer mom" image. I'm hardly the person to talk about conformity, but I see it. I see it and give it the middle finger, but that's just me.

Erika, are these threads too short for you to describe how you’re “not respectable”? lol Sounds like there’s a story or two behind that.

And “take” turns you on...
as used by a white husband saying to a Black man, “take my wife”
or
a Black man saying to a white husband, “I’m going to take your pretty wife”?

Just curious.

I’ve said it before. Married moms are the best. They enjoy the ME time. To be treated extra special. Sometimes to believe it or not fuck out their frustrations. They enjoy being that wild woman even if it’s only for a couple of hours. When hubby is supportive it’s even better. She’s not stressing about getting caught or covering up. I’ve has a few of my ladies tell me how slutty they feel ( in a good way) going back home to her normal life. Making dinner or helping the ******* while both her and hubby know that it’s my cum that is coming out of her while she’s doing the family thing.

I’ve said it before. Married moms are the best. They enjoy the ME time. To be treated extra special. Sometimes to believe it or not fuck out their frustrations. They enjoy being that wild woman even if it’s only for a couple of hours. When hubby is supportive it’s even better. She’s not stressing about getting caught or covering up. I’ve has a few of my ladies tell me how slutty they feel ( in a good way) going back home to her normal life. Making dinner or helping the ******* while both her and hubby know that it’s my cum that is coming out of her while she’s doing the family thing.
In just regular relationships people with ******* need their time away but the each need their time for theirselves. So yes I can see how a mom would love the me time. Not mom, not wife, just her and opportunity to enjoy her sexual life as she wants and needs.. A fulfilled woman is always better to the others around them. So yes if he is supportive and covers the ******* so she has time then great. He not only gets a hotwife back by a well taken care of and relaxed wife which should make for a smoother time at home.

In just regular relationships people with ******* need their time away but the each need their time for theirselves. So yes I can see how a mom would love the me time. Not mom, not wife, just her and opportunity to enjoy her sexual life as she wants and needs.. A fulfilled woman is always better to the others around them. So yes if he is supportive and covers the ******* so she has time then great. He not only gets a hotwife back by a well taken care of and relaxed wife which should make for a smoother time at home.
Exactly my point.

I love the thought of a respectable suburban wife and mom letting a black cock inside her- especially letting him dump his cum inside her so she is stained forever.

I think that the hottest thing in the world , nothing compares to fucking a Hot mom and filling her mature married pussy

I would love to hear your views...
That describes mine to a "T".

Back