Moms Who Go Black

I love the thought of a respectable suburban wife and mom letting a black cock inside her- especially letting him dump his cum inside her so she is stained forever.

I think that the hottest thing in the world , nothing compares to fucking a Hot mom and filling her mature married pussy

I would love to hear your views...
Maybe it's just me but I don't get the "stained forever" part of this...at all! Certainly not in the context of it being a consensual thing with her husband.
Not sure either, that color would figure in it somehow being any more illicit if it wasn't consensual. It's cheating regardless. The stain would make more sense then.

She was shy and conservative when I met her. Her husband sent me a message. " I cant believe how much of a slut she becomes when you fuck her". Now she actually drives to me to get it. She is hooked. Oh by the way first time she insisted on a rubber. Second time to my surprise she pulled it off grabbed my cock and guided it into her!
The Kinky Slut in her was let loose and she's now a "FREAK".....Damn....lot a guys are jealous guys....

Back