mom's day surprise

HOLY *******! Well... Wife came home, smiling from ear to ear. We gave her her presents, and breakfast. I whispered in her ear, “smiling a lot huh? Had fun?”
She replied, “come to the bathroom!”
I did!
She pulled my pants down, and yes, I’m caged. So my dick is throbbing right now...
She smiles AGAIN!!!
Takes my hand and tells me to put my fingers in!🥰🥰🥰🥰
I did!!!
HHHHHOOOOLLLY SHIIIT!!!!!

she looks at me and says,“I got there and he was awake! We didn’t sleep at all! He came in me each time”

I licked my fingers and almost came!

She’s asleep Now!

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR TONIGHT!
That pussy will be sucked clean!
Fuckin hot

RIGHT?!? Holy *******! And this cage is killing me!
It’s usually the plastic one, but she wanted the metal one, and I’ve been hard since she walked in! Just thinking about what happened last night... she told me he was very authoritative! She got to the top of the stairs and he was sitting in his bed, dick out, and told her to crawl to him, to suck his dick! Knowing him, he got to the point of cumming, and then made her sit on his dick to take his cum in her pussy!
He’s a mindfuck bull!
Amazing

RIGHT?!? Holy *******! And this cage is killing me!
It’s usually the plastic one, but she wanted the metal one, and I’ve been hard since she walked in! Just thinking about what happened last night... she told me he was very authoritative! She got to the top of the stairs and he was sitting in his bed, dick out, and told her to crawl to him, to suck his dick! Knowing him, he got to the point of cumming, and then made her sit on his dick to take his cum in her pussy!
He’s a mindfuck bull!
Nothing better than when a black man is dominate and tells me what to do.

Back