mom's day facts for cuckolds

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
This might be fun, so I just heard my wife's lover cum in her again so I looked up how much the average ejaculation is for most men. It said between .5 and 1 tablespoon. Consider my wife has been with this guy for 11 years at least once per week. So that's 11 time 52 or 572 times total. Then we will say he shoots 3/4th a tablespoon. That's 572*.75 or 429 tablespoons. There are about 256 Tlbs in a gallon, so he has put between 1.5 and two gallons of cum in her, not counting her other random friends. Happy mom's day, that's alot of sperm.

This might be fun, so I just heard my wife's lover cum in her again so I looked up how much the average ejaculation is for most men. It said between .5 and 1 tablespoon. Consider my wife has been with this guy for 11 years at least once per week. So that's 11 time 52 or 572 times total. Then we will say he shoots 3/4th a tablespoon. That's 572*.75 or 429 tablespoons. There are about 256 Tlbs in a gallon, so he has put between 1.5 and two gallons of cum in her, not counting her other random friends. Happy mom's day, that's alot of sperm.
using that calculation and my little notes of every guy she has had in 36 yrs i estimate sammy has "milked"12 gallons from others, i would like to think i have contributed a further 12 gallons:)

😄 so does this mean you have consumed such an amount from her body?? Has this high protein diet helped your skin, nails, hair???? 😄

Back