mom of Spades

My story is kind of sad, weird and I come from a conservative country which is ethnically white and I've only had bad experiences with white men whether my dad or ex-bf... my whole life I've been missing something and I wanted to find change and I wandered. I hated BNWO when I discovered it to the point of making people feel I hated them. One black man mysteriously changed that and was very nice to me even though I was disgusted with him and debated with me and I calmed down over time and debated normally and it changed me over time..
I always felt like I didn't belong anywhere and had no path in life. I was a proud Nazi because I thought people would need me and accept me. When I discovered BNWO, I hated it until I made the people at dm feel that I hated them. One black guy mysteriously changed that and was very nice to me even though I was disgusted with him and debated with me and I calmed down over time and debated normally even at night and over time it subconsciously changed me. The last straw in my support of the white race and Nazism was when my ******* ex beat me up for no reason.
I threw away all inhibitions and became more and more accepting of the BNWO fetish and I couldn't stop, even though some people told me it was just a fetish and mixing races was harmful. But I had no reason to be loyal anymore. It wasn't enough for me to see BNWO just as a fetish, I wanted more of a political one as well and I still try to seek out information on black supremacy, Afrocentrism etc....
Today I am 27 years old, a single mom and expecting a black baby.

My story is kind of sad, weird and I come from a conservative country which is ethnically white and I've only had bad experiences with white men whether my dad or ex-bf... my whole life I've been missing something and I wanted to find change and I wandered. I hated BNWO when I discovered it to the point of making people feel I hated them. One black man mysteriously changed that and was very nice to me even though I was disgusted with him and debated with me and I calmed down over time and debated normally and it changed me over time..
I always felt like I didn't belong anywhere and had no path in life. I was a proud Nazi because I thought people would need me and accept me. When I discovered BNWO, I hated it until I made the people at dm feel that I hated them. One black guy mysteriously changed that and was very nice to me even though I was disgusted with him and debated with me and I calmed down over time and debated normally even at night and over time it subconsciously changed me. The last straw in my support of the white race and Nazism was when my ******* ex beat me up for no reason.
I threw away all inhibitions and became more and more accepting of the BNWO fetish and I couldn't stop, even though some people told me it was just a fetish and mixing races was harmful. But I had no reason to be loyal anymore. It wasn't enough for me to see BNWO just as a fetish, I wanted more of a political one as well and I still try to seek out information on black supremacy, Afrocentrism etc....
I would love to help you raise your baby. That’s so wild you had to go through that.

Kind of sounded like white race and nazism was linked together. Where I’m from it’s very multicultural to the point that the fact that some people still Talk of racism is like old news. I know black people who are sick and tired of other black people keep bringing up about how they was treated in the past etc! The people responsible for this are all dead and let’s be fair its unreasonable to blame the people living today for it as majority have done nothing apart from apologise for what there ancestors done and when you think about it they are actually suffering some kind of racism themselves! Feeling guilty for being white! That’s exactly what the whole thing started from black people wrongly feeling like they have done something wrong just being born or just being alive Which is absolutely disgusting.
i hope you enjoy bringing up your baby regardless of race it’s beautiful xxxx

"... Today I am 27 years old, a single mom and expecting a black baby. ..." YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Great. Now let's get you verified to prove your authenticity. For now, you are just another white guy pretending to be something he isn't. I doubt it's going to be an issue if you are so pro BNWO.

1b5053aa6786c43621719c72064aca8e.png

When I see the name "mom of spades" it makes me think of a QOS and her mom down to get blacked together!♠️

Kind of sounded like white race and nazism was linked together. Where I’m from it’s very multicultural to the point that the fact that some people still Talk of racism is like old news. I know black people who are sick and tired of other black people keep bringing up about how they was treated in the past etc! The people responsible for this are all dead and let’s be fair its unreasonable to blame the people living today for it as majority have done nothing apart from apologise for what there ancestors done and when you think about it they are actually suffering some kind of racism themselves! Feeling guilty for being white! That’s exactly what the whole thing started from black people wrongly feeling like they have done something wrong just being born or just being alive Which is absolutely disgusting.
The past????Do you live in the modern world?
And it's wonderful that random black people confide in you their thoughts about 'other' black people. Makes you feel justified in your racist views about black people, doesn't it?
🤡

Another one.
No Way Lol GIF by Lifetime

Care to share where you’re from as you referenced in your post !!

Back