Modern White Marriage ( perfect setup )

I’m a tryout white wife. Married a older rich white man. Both into this Lifestyle. The heirachy is how it shoukd be. The black alpha bull dominates the white wife. Same way I dominate my beta white cuckold husband. I’m a total bitch. And we all get off on this. Black bull white wife is the ultimate fuck. And they are built to fuck. They are the alpha. We share same history. Liberated same time. So the connection is undeniable. And we instinctively know how black men tick. They are arrogant as only they can be. But it’s so sexy. And they have huge egos. And we know what they like to hear. But what’s even hotter. Is we fucking love doing it too. Not a fuck would I do this with a white man. But I love black chick worwhip erc etc. ( you don’t hear of white cock worship. And it was introduced by white women. Just like the cuckokding. Cleaning a black bulls semen out of his wife’s pussy. Making white boy suck his black masters bbc til it’s hard so he can fuck his wife. These trends are all brought in and driven by us. Clear to all that we fucking love it. ). And in a decade it’s exploded. Now more and more yohng couples are in it too. Used to be couples in 30-50s. Rich powerful white men and sexy trophy wives. And beautiful black sexual gods are invited to fuck the wives. At private parties. But now it’s everywhere. There are so many dynamics. All seem so natural. And so many white women love the whole history , raw emotions , heirachy of it all. The black alpha i, white beta. Domination. Submission. Humiliation. Black mans victory. White mas emasculation. It’s so much more than the bbc. It’s everything. Built to fuck. U can feel the black man’s rage and vengence in each powerful thrust of his massive powerful black muscle deep inside my pussy. And I love hissing this to him. Coz it makes him wild and fuck even harder. I love getting fucked in our bed all night. Cuming non stop. Telling him he owns my pussy. And finally telling him to let me feel his power. ( his orgasm). And all this with my husband present. So if white menace curious confused don’t beleive it. I’m telling u that more and more wives are cheating with their black PT ( for eg) but after a while want more. They want the full lifestyle. And white husbands are accepting or willing.

I’m a tryout white wife. Married a older rich white man. Both into this Lifestyle. The heirachy is how it shoukd be. The black alpha bull dominates the white wife. Same way I dominate my beta white cuckold husband. I’m a total bitch. And we all get off on this. Black bull white wife is the ultimate fuck. And they are built to fuck. They are the alpha. We share same history. Liberated same time. So the connection is undeniable. And we instinctively know how black men tick. They are arrogant as only they can be. But it’s so sexy. And they have huge egos. And we know what they like to hear. But what’s even hotter. Is we fucking love doing it too. Not a fuck would I do this with a white man. But I love black chick worwhip erc etc. ( you don’t hear of white cock worship. And it was introduced by white women. Just like the cuckokding. Cleaning a black bulls semen out of his wife’s pussy. Making white boy suck his black masters bbc til it’s hard so he can fuck his wife. These trends are all brought in and driven by us. Clear to all that we fucking love it. ). And in a decade it’s exploded. Now more and more yohng couples are in it too. Used to be couples in 30-50s. Rich powerful white men and sexy trophy wives. And beautiful black sexual gods are invited to fuck the wives. At private parties. But now it’s everywhere. There are so many dynamics. All seem so natural. And so many white women love the whole history , raw emotions , heirachy of it all. The black alpha i, white beta. Domination. Submission. Humiliation. Black mans victory. White mas emasculation. It’s so much more than the bbc. It’s everything. Built to fuck. U can feel the black man’s rage and vengence in each powerful thrust of his massive powerful black muscle deep inside my pussy. And I love hissing this to him. Coz it makes him wild and fuck even harder. I love getting fucked in our bed all night. Cuming non stop. Telling him he owns my pussy. And finally telling him to let me feel his power. ( his orgasm). And all this with my husband present. So if white menace curious confused don’t beleive it. I’m telling u that more and more wives are cheating with their black PT ( for eg) but after a while want more. They want the full lifestyle. And white husbands are accepting or willing.
well said. (y)

You said it so good

I want to meet a woman like you

I wish mine thought like this and I’ve dropped hints and I’ve eaten her while she’s getting tucked but she has quit all sex! Says she is too fat as if I was worried about that! I love her will do anything for her!
Mine is the same way I don't mind her having sex with me no more but I would love for her to crave BBC and know she is being filled with BBC cream

I wish mine thought like this and I’ve dropped hints and I’ve eaten her while she’s getting tucked but she has quit all sex! Says she is too fat as if I was worried about that! I love her will do anything for her!
My wife is the same way we haven't had sex for 2 years but I would love to see her give way to letting a black man breed her as she Denys me forever of sex

Hot

Absolutley brilliant

Yes, it's getting bigger and bigger.

You certainly got it right hun..the white female should lick his cum out of his black wife..I love licking cum out of the white bitch my husband fucks then fetches home for me to lick out and then fuck her ass with my strap on whilst hubby fucks her mouth..she should ride a black strap on whilst blacks use her ass and cream it..

Back