Misunderstanding what a Big Dick Teacher is...

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
So I get emails all the time from husbands who are looking for advice about their marriage and how to get their wives into BBC or Big Dick men.

I have no problem answering these emails, but the issue comes when the husbands want details about how to make this happen for them. And the issue is that I cannot make your wife do anything. And neither should you. If you love your wife, then you need to establish open lines of clear communication and tell her - "honey i would really love if you had sex with a BBC or a Big Cocked guy"

And see what she says?? I have no idea what she will say.

I have been helping couples for over 10 years. I made my profile Hung Teacher because that is what I love to do. Teach couples and women about sex and healthy sexual relationships. The first key is the communication. And with many couples that I teach, that is probably the hardest part. I have had couples in a hotel room ****** to tell each other their deepest darkest sexual secrets. It is painful sometimes. Trust me, the husband is sweating balls. But I can promise you that after my sessions with them, they are closer to each other than they ever were and the love between them is so strong you could not break them as a couple. Its magical.

And of course the wife gets the big cock she was craving.

I am a unique guy on this site. I want to be clear. I am not white or black. The moderators of this site are amazing people and I worked with them for a few weeks to get verified because i am not a typical BBC. And a lot of husbands are displeased when they find out that I do not have a Dark Black cock. I am verified, I am a real person. I am married and my wife verified a photo with me for this site. Thats how real I am. Yes, she knows that I help couples and she loves my cock and likes sharing it with women to experience an amazing time like she gets to all the time. And I was accepted into this site because I have helped a lot of couples and I know a lot of the BBC on here from my involvement in the Cuckold Society of NY.

I dont want to discourage the random emails, but guys on this site. The fantasy play is fun, but understand that when you contact a real member here, we are looking to have sex with your women. I probably have less sex than most of the BBC here. But I still want to have sex with your wife if I find her attractive.

I hope that helps.

Just a perhaps off-topic question @hungteacher: Do you also share your wife with other men?

Back to the topic... you are definitely right when you say for couples the "key is the communication". However this whole lifestyle and the fantasy about it often starts with one of two partners. It seems far more often that husbands and boyfriends develop a fantasy of their women with other men - many of them even fetishize that fantasy -, than it's the wives or girlfriends.

ImO if we like to discuss this topic seriously, we will need to start at the most atomic point of its becoming - the husband's/boyfriend's (sometimes the wife's/girlfriend's) personal kink fantasy.

One thing that needs to be stressed is that fantasy and reality are often very different things. First, before the initiating partner starts trying to get the other partner involved, it is essential to be sure the initiator will be able to handle the outcome once starting an alternative adult lifestyle for real and involving another man.

Reality versus fantasy... We need to understand the difference of those two! A fantasy is always 100% controlled by the fantasizer. - There are no surprises. Also there are no real threats.
In contrast, think of the first time of real-life interaction with another man like this... The guy will act differently than your idealized fantasy "bull" and your wife/girlfriend will react differently to him than she does in your fantasy. Actually the odds are good it will be a completely different experience than imagined. Both from the scenery/interactions and your emotional landscape. Will you be able to handle that?

Another important question is: Does your woman even qualify for a lifestyle like this? Not every woman (and man) has the "sexual personality traits" necessary for such an adult lifestyle. i will emphasize on the two most important aspects a woman needs to incorporate in order to help your relationship survive a lifestyle like this.

Firstly, her libido. If she is a low libido person, this lifestyle is most probably not going to work out well. (Fortunately there are things you can do to increase her libido in some cases; but that would be another discussion.)
Secondly - and most importantly - her ability to separate lust and love. Some women (and men) have a hard time, to say the least, not to fall in love with a man/woman over good sex (and orgasms). If that is your wife/girlfriend the most probable outcome will be that you will lose her once you get started with a lifestyle like this. :(

So, start bringing up your fantasy to your wife/girlfriend only after the following conditions are met:
1. Your relationship is strong, loving and trustworthy with open communication channels.
2. You are sure your wife can separate love and lust, and doesn't fall in love easily.
3. Your wife has a high sex drive so that the pursued lifestyle will be beneficial for her (too).
4. You are sure you will handle it well, even if the experience will turn out to be different than you imagined in your fantasy.

Good luck ev'ryone. And accept that it won't work if you don't work on it. ;)

Just a perhaps off-topic question @hungteacher: Do you also share your wife with other men?

Back to the topic... you are definitely right when you say for couples the "key is the communication". However this whole lifestyle and the fantasy about it often starts with one of two partners. It seems far more often that husbands and boyfriends develop a fantasy of their women with other men - many of them even fetishize that fantasy -, than it's the wives or girlfriends.

ImO if we like to discuss this topic seriously, we will need to start at the most atomic point of its becoming - the husband's/boyfriend's (sometimes the wife's/girlfriend's) personal kink fantasy.

One thing that needs to be stressed is that fantasy and reality are often very different things. First, before the initiating partner starts trying to get the other partner involved, it is essential to be sure the initiator will be able to handle the outcome once starting an alternative adult lifestyle for real and involving another man.

Reality versus fantasy... We need to understand the difference of those two! A fantasy is always 100% controlled by the fantasizer. - There are no surprises. Also there are no real threats.
In contrast, think of the first time of real-life interaction with another man like this... The guy will act differently than your idealized fantasy "bull" and your wife/girlfriend will react differently to him than she does in your fantasy. Actually the odds are good it will be a completely different experience than imagined. Both from the scenery/interactions and your emotional landscape. Will you be able to handle that?

Another important question is: Does your woman even qualify for a lifestyle like this? Not every woman (and man) has the "sexual personality traits" necessary for such an adult lifestyle. i will emphasize on the two most important aspects a woman needs to incorporate in order to help your relationship survive a lifestyle like this.

Firstly, her libido. If she is a low libido person, this lifestyle is most probably not going to work out well. (Fortunately there are things you can do to increase her libido in some cases; but that would be another discussion.)
Secondly - and most importantly - her ability to separate lust and love. Some women (and men) have a hard time, to say the least, not to fall in love with a man/woman over good sex (and orgasms). If that is your wife/girlfriend the most probable outcome will be that you will lose her once you get started with a lifestyle like this. :(

So, start bringing up your fantasy to your wife/girlfriend only after the following conditions are met:
1. Your relationship is strong, loving and trustworthy with open communication channels.
2. You are sure your wife can separate love and lust, and doesn't fall in love easily.
3. Your wife has a high sex drive so that the pursued lifestyle will be beneficial for her (too).
4. You are sure you will handle it well, even if the experience will turn out to be different than you imagined in your fantasy.

Good luck ev'ryone. And accept that it won't work if you don't work on it. ;)

I am going to dive into this more later. About to head to dinner. But I want to say you bring up great points.

Its important to have this discussion. I didnt divulge everything in my initial post. But when I say I have helped over 50 couples that does not mean that I have had sex with over 50 wives. In some cases, I have spent time with a couple and just helped them communicate better. I actually went to dinner with a couple - i think 2 years ago now. They took me to dinner, which is always nice. And the wife was the one with all the questions because the hubby had talked this up so much that she wanted "brass tacks" So I was real with her. I told her the pitfalls, the things to look out for, the obstacles.

She was very appreciative. She also asked if there were things she could do to help her husband. So what i did was lay out things that they could do together without a 3rd involved. I told them that id be happy to monitor and also be a coach to their progress if they liked. Its not about age either, this couple was in their 50s and it was a second marriage. They had been married for a decade and they just were so in love with each other. The wife wanted to make him happy, but he was a beta and just really desired to be around alpha energy. He quickly wanted to be my friend, but i had to quell his excitement and remind him that his wife is his partner, im just the friend. He knew that, but the fantasy does sometimes take over.

I am quite befuddled by your post and a couple of your assertions. Perhaps I feel this way because I certainly did not need a “teacher” or “mentor” when my cuckold and I evolved into this lifestyle. I dove in with a great amount of enthusiasm. I know that my experience, and truly everyone’s experience in this lifestyle, is unique. I’m sure there are many hotwifes that are more hesitant to dive in than I was.

With that being said, there are a great many resources out there for developing a sexual dynamic within IR/cuckolding/stag/vixen/etc. I enjoy the cuckolding community and am truly interested in everyone’s experience in it-regardless of role. I’m wondering what qualifies you to give the kind of insight you claim to provide to couples. It feels somewhat patronizing to think that a wife would need a “hung teacher” - as if she cannot be exploratory enough to discover her own desires and sexual needs? I’m all for gaining an outside perspective and seeking out the advice of others who have been in the lifestyle for a long time. It seems to me that you are a married bull, which is all well and good if your wife supports you, but how do you advise couples wanting to experience IR cuckolding?

I am going to dive into this more later. About to head to dinner. But I want to say you bring up great points.

Its important to have this discussion. I didnt divulge everything in my initial post. But when I say I have helped over 50 couples that does not mean that I have had sex with over 50 wives. In some cases, I have spent time with a couple and just helped them communicate better. I actually went to dinner with a couple - i think 2 years ago now. They took me to dinner, which is always nice. And the wife was the one with all the questions because the hubby had talked this up so much that she wanted "brass tacks" So I was real with her. I told her the pitfalls, the things to look out for, the obstacles.

She was very appreciative. She also asked if there were things she could do to help her husband. So what i did was lay out things that they could do together without a 3rd involved. I told them that id be happy to monitor and also be a coach to their progress if they liked. Its not about age either, this couple was in their 50s and it was a second marriage. They had been married for a decade and they just were so in love with each other. The wife wanted to make him happy, but he was a beta and just really desired to be around alpha energy. He quickly wanted to be my friend, but i had to quell his excitement and remind him that his wife is his partner, im just the friend. He knew that, but the fantasy does sometimes take over.
yes a lots of beta hubbys............Then you got a rare few guys who are alphas, let you do ya thing with his wife and act like nothing happening. those are the real winners cause they already established what it is

Communication is definitely the key. If a husband want to influence his wife's thinking on this he needs to know what her thinking is and what her objections or concerns are.
shouldnt be an influence, it should go like this

"honey i know i cant give you what you need in bed, but im ok with you have sex with other guys, but we are gonna do it with some "rules" ie if you leave at 8pm be back by 11pm and he must wear a condom. If you wife loves you, she'll stay with in that barrier. if not then you got a problem. The last thing any guy wants is to have his girl cheating when he could just tell her you can fuck a guy when you need some just be back home at the time we discuss

So I get emails all the time from husbands who are looking for advice about their marriage and how to get their wives into BBC or Big Dick men.

I have no problem answering these emails, but the issue comes when the husbands want details about how to make this happen for them. And the issue is that I cannot make your wife do anything. And neither should you. If you love your wife, then you need to establish open lines of clear communication and tell her - "honey i would really love if you had sex with a BBC or a Big Cocked guy"

I have been helping couples for over 10 years. I made my profile Hung Teacher because that is what I love to do. Teach couples and women about sex and healthy sexual relationships. The first key is the communication. And with many couples that I teach, that is probably the hardest part. I have had couples in a hotel room ****** to tell each other their deepest darkest sexual secrets. It is painful sometimes. Trust me, the husband is sweating balls. But I can promise you that after my sessions with them, they are closer to each other than they ever were and the love between them is so strong you could not break them as a couple. Its magical.

I am a unique guy on this site. I want to be clear. I am not white or black. The moderators of this site are amazing people and I worked with them for a few weeks to get verified because i am not a typical BBC. And a lot of husbands are displeased when they find out that I do not have a Dark Black cock. I am verified, I am a real person. I am married and my wife verified a photo with me for this site. Thats how real I am. Yes, she knows that I help couples and she loves my cock and likes sharing it with women to experience an amazing time like she gets to all the time. And I was accepted into this site because I have helped a lot of couples and I know a lot of the BBC on here from my involvement in the Cuckold Society of NY.

I dont want to discourage the random emails, but guys on this site. The fantasy play is fun, but understand that when you contact a real member here, we are looking to have sex with your women. I probably have less sex than most of the BBC here. But I still want to have sex with your wife if I find her attractive.

I hope that helps.
Very well put

I hope this can continue I think the discussion is very important and a lot can be learned from it

I hope it continues the conversation too. the most important part of all this - the husband and wife need to be on the same page, and on the same team. The bull cannot get in between them. The bull has to be there to help the marriage, not hurt it. If the bull is being selfish and it happens - that is bad and the wife needs to end it. I know its hard to find a new bull, but your husband is way more important in the long run.

I hope it continues the conversation too. the most important part of all this - the husband and wife need to be on the same page, and on the same team. The bull cannot get in between them. The bull has to be there to help the marriage, not hurt it. If the bull is being selfish and it happens - that is bad and the wife needs to end it. I know its hard to find a new bull, but your husband is way more important in the long run.
true.......I stay away from those couples or i hate saying it he dont need to know and you dont need to let let him know. Some bulls fall in love, when they should fall in love with the moments, cause when yall leave the room back to reality. Also pushy husbands are to blame as well, they lost their wife and the marriage is still intact..........Bulls gotta act like a playa sometimes, provide a good time and when you done just be ready for the next call.

You mean a bunch of bi dudes want to roleplay and sext with you about their hypothetical wife who may not know what their husbands are doing, or may not even exists at all?

Those guys want you to go in details. As in, come up with fiction for them to beat their meat to. Don't waste your time on nonsense like that. Either a wife is interested in you and is willing to meet, or she's not. Accept no substitute, no matter what excuse anyone gives you. Don't let people waste your time. Don't get roped into sexting with dudes, unless that's your thing.

You mean a bunch of bi dudes want to roleplay and sext with you about their hypothetical wife who may not know what their husbands are doing, or may not even exists at all?

Those guys want you to go in details. As in, come up with fiction for them to beat their meat to. Don't waste your time on nonsense like that. Either a wife is interested in you and is willing to meet, or she's not. Accept no substitute, no matter what excuse anyone gives you. Don't let people waste your time. Don't get roped into sexting with dudes, unless that's your thing.
you went left field, we talking couples we had experience with, not this site

i agree it would scare me to think someone would get between me and my wife and damage our marriage

I hope that helps.

Hung teacher, mad respect. I’ve been ready your posts and your profile page and what a great service you provide.

I’ve been on this website to learn more about this lifestyle. When I first heard about this, I thought this was the “most fucked up thing I’ve ever heard” - husbands having big dick men fuck their wives and loving it. WTF???

I know you downplay the racial aspect of this lifestyle but as a black man, I couldn’t believe this was going on.

I believe in the “love and intimacy” that long term relationships provide couples and I LOVE how you are providing training to Bulls to help enhance the couples’ intimacy - not break them up.

Your wisdom is real - you heart is in the right place and all I have to say is “good *******, man”.

I claim to be an intellectual (I think you would describe yourself as an intellectual as well) and would love to learn more from you.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. WISDOM IS ETERNAL.

Hung teacher, mad respect. I’ve been ready your posts and your profile page and what a great service you provide.

I’ve been on this website to learn more about this lifestyle. When I first heard about this, I thought this was the “most fucked up thing I’ve ever heard” - husbands having big dick men fuck their wives and loving it. WTF???

I know you downplay the racial aspect of this lifestyle but as a black man, I couldn’t believe this was going on.

I believe in the “love and intimacy” that long term relationships provide couples and I LOVE how you are providing training to Bulls to help enhance the couples’ intimacy - not break them up.

Your wisdom is real - you heart is in the right place and all I have to say is “good *******, man”.

I claim to be an intellectual (I think you would describe yourself as an intellectual as well) and would love to learn more from you.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. WISDOM IS ETERNAL.

Sir Anthony

Merry Xmas!! to you and to all on this site.
I think during the holiday season its important to remember that we are all here for love and sex. that compassion should rule the day and that we should eradicate hate, bigotry, discrimination and all negativity from our lives and relationships.

When sex is shared between people who care and want each other to be happy, the sex is great.

I am a lucky dude, i am so grateful and thankful for the friendships i have made on this site. For the intellectual discourse and for the site itself which has helped so many find their true selves.

To B2W, please keep doing what you are doing :)

I hope that helps.
Welcome to the site. It is a breath of fresh air to finally see a member on this site whose perspective on being a PROFESSIONAL bull is similar to mine. Although sex with hot wives is our stock-in-trade, that doesn't mean it cannot be both therapeutic and empowering to all parties involved. Again, I welcome you.

Welcome to the site. It is a breath of fresh air to finally see a member on this site whose perspective on being a PROFESSIONAL bull is similar to mine. Although sex with hot wives is our stock-in-trade, that doesn't mean it cannot be both therapeutic and empowering to all parties involved. Again, I welcome you.
I stand corrected... you've been a member for years! LOL....😁 I appreciate you nevertheless...

Back