Missionary position with legs up or wrapped

While I am always game to experiment with positions, my absolute fav is missionary with my legs wrapped possessively around my lover's waist. It makes things much more intimate, and allows me to feel like I am truly loved... even when I'm being fucked like some random gutter slut.2436285

Last edited:
Missionary, her silky smooth legs wrapped tightly around his muscled waist, is the best position to experience intimate afterglow. His thick dick still balls deep, dripping the final remnants of his love juice. Her stretched pussy still leaking into the widening wet spot. "I think I'm falling in love with you," she whispers. "That pussy good, real good", he replies. "I got to get going."

Missionary, her silky smooth legs wrapped tightly around his muscled waist, is the best position to experience intimate afterglow. His thick dick still balls deep, dripping the final remnants of his love juice. Her stretched pussy still leaking into the widening wet spot. "I think I'm falling in love with you," she whispers. "That pussy good, real good", he replies. "I got to get going."

I like the way you think

Back