Missionary position - view from above

r345w

Male
Hi,

I am looking for pictures of fucking in missionary position taken from above, when black man are crushing white woman with full weight. Her face should be visible and his not. The Holy Grail is a picture of a black giant lying on petite blonde without arm support, holding her buttocks or hips.

I see that these pictures are rare as camera needs fo fly above the bed. I found three which are not exactly "from above" but taken at quite high angle. I hope there is more out there. Post any if you have.

Thanks,
Robert

images

OIP.lC5pz6Yn5XPCgzPn0DOuHQHaGF

320x240.7.jpg

Last edited:
Well, sort of, but thanks. These you posted are more side views, not from above the back of man. like in low res picture below. This is so hot as I can see only legs arms and head of woman - the rest of her is crushed by big, heavy body of black man. This clip https://www.fullhdxxx.com/v/193546/janet-mason-in-unfathomable-mi?hl=cs&pos=38
shows he leans all his weight on her while grabbing her ass with both hands. I need more of this.

images

Last edited:
Hi,

I am looking for pictures of fucking in missionary position taken from above, when black man are crushing white woman with full weight. Her face should be visible and his not. The Holy Grail is a picture of a black giant lying on petite blonde without arm support, holding her buttocks or hips.

I see that these pictures are rare as camera needs fo fly above the bed. I found three which are not exactly "from above" but taken at quite high angle. I hope there is more out there. Post any if you have.

Thanks,
Robert

images

OIP.lC5pz6Yn5XPCgzPn0DOuHQHaGF

320x240.7.jpg
That’s the position I like to see my wife in where the bull is buried deep inside and she is carrying his whole weight and pinned beneath him

Back