Missionary position with legs up or wrapped

My wife loves this picture she said she would never forget the first time she met Dan and got to see what he had in his pants that felt so big. They had been dancing and she came back to our table and told me if it was real he has a huge dick can I have it. Naturally, I agreed and soon the three of us went to our room and she was ******* down to her white hose and garter. First, she tried to suck him but it would barely fit in her little white mouth then she got on top and was riding his fat black uncut cock and it took a while before she finally took all his monster and nearly ******* but then the fucking begin and hasn't stopped yet.

The moment when a cuck husband could not be prouder of his wife.
This popped back up in my notifications..

Just love it .. Describes everything a "cuck" husband wants for his wife .. a hansom man with a great body with a larger cock than his own taking his wife. To totally ravish her, using her body for his pleasure and hers.. lasting so much longer than he ever can as orgasms rip through her beautiful body.. turning her into a quivering wreck.. Then the moment, when he knows she is finished.. he ruthlessly uses her body for his own pleasure .. and when he cannot hold himself any longer, those groans as he pushes his cock in as deep as possible, and empties his balls deep into her willing body.

Last edited:
Back