Mine & Amber's relationship

So I got a membership on here recently and shortly after I got into a conversation with another about myself and my girlfriend. The goal of this is this is to prove how her sleeping with black men imporoved our relationship:

Guy: "How long you are together and how it was decided to go that road."

Me: "Well I've known her since we were little toddlers and all my life I've had a crush on her. Unfortunately throughout high school she was with another guy and they eventually broke up a year after she graduated and I started talking to her almost immediately because I didn't want to miss my chance. After a month flew by of talking to her 24/7 she admitted she was cuckolding him most of the time (yes he was aware). I was shocked at first but played it off casually and went with it while I did research on the lifestyle and what it meant, etc. we started dating shortly after and about 2 months into it she admitted she wants to have sex with black men and she already has guys on her mind that she's been with previously. I agreed to it and we've been happy ever since for the last 3 years."

Guy: "Your relationship is special, knowing each other all your life and seeing the photos I can see why you've had a crush on her forever. She seems sweet and approachable and her naughty side makes her more interesting, IMO.

Stop me if I'm indiscreet...You said after 2 months in your relationship she wanted black guys. She just wanted variety, maybe missing her old life or your situation is like other couples where the bf/husband can't offer to his woman the quality of sex she needs?"

Me: "I hope I'm not being too demeaning but I knew even back then that she deserved more than what I, or any white guy, can give her (which isn't much). She said she'd be ok with not sleeping with black men anymore but I wanted her to be truly happy and after she told me the size of some of her Bulls I knew I couldn't compete so even though she gave me the choice to say no, I said yes knowing what it entailed. At first I was jealous like every white boyfriend would be but after seeing her so happy and full of life afterwards and because of it, I couldn't possibly stay upset."

Guy: "Congratulations, I could not agree more with your views on life. You are mature for your age, you understand a womans needs and especially a woman like your gf. Your gf is different than most because she had tasted black and she knew the pleasures some gifted men can provide.

Couples make their own rules so how it works for you guys? She has dates alone, you are present when she is with a man and if I'm yes I'm interested to know your role if you feel comfortable sharing."

Me: "Thank you! I intend on keeping her, she's a keeper!

I suppose we have things that we more or less turned into "rules" if you wanna call them that. But she'll let me know when she has dates and such which is typically on the weekends because I work during the week (only one car). I'll drive her to her bulls place and she brings spare clothes since she likes to spend the night and she always gives me a kiss and such before she gets out and I always get a goodnight text. When I pick her up I always surprise her with a date to a different place to keep things fun and she absolutely loves it.
The pic i attached is one of our dates after one of her nights out with her bull. She tells me all about it whatever she wants but I understand if she wants to keep things to herself and I don't really pry too much into it. You can tell she's truly happy in it, at least I can tell!"

Guy: "Good decision on the subject of that, I know nothing about her but she seems a keeper to me. Sweet, pretty, sexy and open minded. What more a guy can ask?

Like I said, each couple is different that's why I was interested to know. I'm glad you have found a way that works for both of you.

As for the pic definitely, it's not hard to see the happiness on her face. That's what other people could see, you of course could see also the after sex glow. Thank you for the photo and for the details about your relationship, I appreciate it."

-End.-

That pretty much covers the main idea of our conversation and my relationship with my girlfriend.
to me, the lifestyle is about making her happy and right now I believe she is!
Feel free to message me or let me know what you think! I'm always happy to talk and meet others

So I got a membership on here recently and shortly after I got into a conversation with another about myself and my girlfriend. The goal of this is this is to prove how her sleeping with black men imporoved our relationship:

Guy: "How long you are together and how it was decided to go that road."

Me: "Well I've known her since we were little toddlers and all my life I've had a crush on her. Unfortunately throughout high school she was with another guy and they eventually broke up a year after she graduated and I started talking to her almost immediately because I didn't want to miss my chance. After a month flew by of talking to her 24/7 she admitted she was cuckolding him most of the time (yes he was aware). I was shocked at first but played it off casually and went with it while I did research on the lifestyle and what it meant, etc. we started dating shortly after and about 2 months into it she admitted she wants to have sex with black men and she already has guys on her mind that she's been with previously. I agreed to it and we've been happy ever since for the last 3 years."

Guy: "Your relationship is special, knowing each other all your life and seeing the photos I can see why you've had a crush on her forever. She seems sweet and approachable and her naughty side makes her more interesting, IMO.

Stop me if I'm indiscreet...You said after 2 months in your relationship she wanted black guys. She just wanted variety, maybe missing her old life or your situation is like other couples where the bf/husband can't offer to his woman the quality of sex she needs?"

Me: "I hope I'm not being too demeaning but I knew even back then that she deserved more than what I, or any white guy, can give her (which isn't much). She said she'd be ok with not sleeping with black men anymore but I wanted her to be truly happy and after she told me the size of some of her Bulls I knew I couldn't compete so even though she gave me the choice to say no, I said yes knowing what it entailed. At first I was jealous like every white boyfriend would be but after seeing her so happy and full of life afterwards and because of it, I couldn't possibly stay upset."

Guy: "Congratulations, I could not agree more with your views on life. You are mature for your age, you understand a womans needs and especially a woman like your gf. Your gf is different than most because she had tasted black and she knew the pleasures some gifted men can provide.

Couples make their own rules so how it works for you guys? She has dates alone, you are present when she is with a man and if I'm yes I'm interested to know your role if you feel comfortable sharing."

Me: "Thank you! I intend on keeping her, she's a keeper!

I suppose we have things that we more or less turned into "rules" if you wanna call them that. But she'll let me know when she has dates and such which is typically on the weekends because I work during the week (only one car). I'll drive her to her bulls place and she brings spare clothes since she likes to spend the night and she always gives me a kiss and such before she gets out and I always get a goodnight text. When I pick her up I always surprise her with a date to a different place to keep things fun and she absolutely loves it.
The pic i attached is one of our dates after one of her nights out with her bull. She tells me all about it whatever she wants but I understand if she wants to keep things to herself and I don't really pry too much into it. You can tell she's truly happy in it, at least I can tell!"

Guy: "Good decision on the subject of that, I know nothing about her but she seems a keeper to me. Sweet, pretty, sexy and open minded. What more a guy can ask?

Like I said, each couple is different that's why I was interested to know. I'm glad you have found a way that works for both of you.

As for the pic definitely, it's not hard to see the happiness on her face. That's what other people could see, you of course could see also the after sex glow. Thank you for the photo and for the details about your relationship, I appreciate it."

-End.-

That pretty much covers the main idea of our conversation and my relationship with my girlfriend.
to me, the lifestyle is about making her happy and right now I believe she is!
Feel free to message me or let me know what you think! I'm always happy to talk and meet others

Thank you so much for sharing! This is a beautiful relationship; exactly what I'm looking for.

Back