Mindy in Mexico

This is my first “published” attempt at writing. My Hotwife (fiancé when I wrote it) read this and made it real by indeed going to Mexico and coming back with a nearly two year black boyfriend.

Names are changed to protect the innocent... or guilty.

Mindy in Mexico – An Couple’s Adventure in Sharing

Chapter 1 – Travel and Day One

Mindy and Aaron woke to the sound of a blaring alarm. Both were exhausted but jumped out of bed to get Mindy to the airport on time for her early flight to Mexico. This was her dream trip to Riviera Maya to celebrate her big birthday. She was running through lists in her head to make sure everything was ready to go for a week of relaxation, sun, and clubbing. Aaron was blearily trying to get things together so that he could get her to the airport on time and with everything needed.
Both were tired from a night of packing, making love, and talking. The love making had been passionate and slow at first but then wild and exciting with lots of “dirty talk”. As both sat in bed after, the conversation turned to the talk during love making. Both had played with and even tried out the fantasy of being a “hotwife” where Mindy had the freedom to select any sexual partner she desired and Aaron would be completely committed and dedicated only to her. The only rules were: Mindy had to be 100% honest and open with Aaron about what she had done, her plans and her communication with her partners. Humiliation or degradation of Aaron, Mindy or their relationship was not acceptable by any of Mindy’s partners. Aaron held the right to veto or put a halt to any partner after three times together to keep things from becoming something that could create a wedge between them. Other than that, Mindy was completely free to explore and have as much fun as she wanted. The two talked for a couple hours about the rules and parameters for her trip. Mindy checking Aaron for his comfort and understanding why he was able and willing to take this role. Aaron reassuring her that his love was unconditional and complete and that as much as it was for her pleasure, it was a life-long fantasy of his and he was completely behind her decisions, be it to go forward or to not. Both laid awake for a while thinking about the conversation, but eventually both drifted to sleep, Aaron holding her close and her holding his hand.

The airport was busy for a Sunday morning with people returning from long weekends, consultants returning to their homes, and business men on quick trips. The luggage and check in took only a few minutes as Aaron lugged Mindy’s bag up. For a trip to a warm climate, Mindy had packed a lot. Bikinis, covers, dresses for dinner and clubbing, all kinds of shoes, and lingerie. She was ready for a great vacation. Sadly, Aaron was not going to join her until the last two days of the trip. Work was pending near the end of his quarter and he was locked down until the weekend. He walked her to the end of the security line and kissed her as passionately as was publicly acceptable.
“Have fun. Be safe. Stay in touch.” Was his ask as she gathered her carry on bags.
“I will. I promise. I will text you when I land and will FaceTime you when I get to the resort” Mindy replied.
Aaron hoped as she fumbled through her bags she did not discover the secreted gifts and surprises he had packed for her. Mindy turned and got into line while Aaron stood and watched her until she was placing her bags on the Xray belt and he turned and went back to the car.

The flight was fairly simple for Mindy. One stop in Denver and a short layover. Mindy wanted a change of clothes since she was going from freezing weather to the hot sun of Mexico, so she stepped into the United Club with the pass Aaron had bought for her and signed into one of the private rooms for changing, showering and resting. She dug through her bag to get the sun dress and fun heels out for the next flight that would deliver her to the beach. On top of her change she found an envelope and a box. She opened the envelope and inside found a card with a hand written note.
“Mindy, I love you today, tomorrow and forever. You are my day and my night. I hope you have the time of your life on this trip. I know how much it means to you to have this getaway before you enter the next decade of your life. I want you to have fun, and that means all and every kind of fun you want. In the box is a couple gifts for you one is for you and one is for me. I hope both make you happy! Love, Aaron”
Mindy quickly unwrapped the gift box and saw first the watch. It was a new AppleWatch and she knew that this was the gift for Aaron. He had a thing about watches that she never understood but it was a sweet gesture. He also always complained that she never answered his texts or calls when she was out. Her defense was that, unlike him, she didn’t carry her phone front and center at all times. She knew this was so she could be free of her phone, but still send at least short messages to him in response. The second item in the box was a white gold chain with a heart and an infinity symbol surrounded by small diamonds. She knew this was for her. A sign of her being loved forever and the anklet tells other men she’s free.
Mindy quickly put on the gifts and changed into the sun dress and some sexy wedges and debated putting her panties back on from her jeans, but thought “what the hell” and just went free. It would be sunny and hot in two short hours and she was just starting her adventure.

Aaron worked through his morning waiting for word from Mindy on her travel and arrival. While work was at the front of his mind, there was the lingering questions… did she find his gift? Did she like them? What was she thinking about his note? He knew what she had in the suitcase and a few times he found himself fantasizing about what she was going to wear the first day. Who she would meet and talk to when she arrived. What she would wear to dinner or the club tonight.
**BUZZ BUZZ**
His phone took him out of his spreadsheet and got his attention. He glanced down and read.
MINDY - “I’m boarding my flight in Denver. Your gifts were very thoughtful.”
AARON – “I hope you like them. Wasn’t sure about them. Hope you wear both!”
MINDY – “I’ve got them on now. Your note… I need to see what happens. You never know!”
AARON – “I don’t expect anything but for you to have fun. Everything else is bonus!”
MINDY – “Gotta go. They’re closing the door. Love ya!”
Aaron tried to send his response but the text was not going through since she had turned off her phone. He sat back and smiled at how much he adored her and returned to the pressing work.

Mindy stepped out of the shuttle into the main building of the resort. The wall around the resort made her feel secure even in the relatively safe area she was visiting. She checked in at the open air reception desk where they provided her with a cold mimosa. After the quick orientation on how to use the keys as both ID and to make purchases, she was taken by golf cart to the building where she was staying. The bellman that drove the cart began giving her a brief tour of the grounds on the way. The beach bars, the selection of seven restaurants included in her all-inclusive stay, the two main pools, the spa with beach-side massages, and then he slowed down and explained through a gate on the far side of the pool area is the clothing optional pool and beach. He explained that all guests are welcome there, but only certain hotel employees are trusted there. He offered to set up a tour of that segment of the resort for her later in the day if she liked. Mindy was intrigued. She had brought a couple suits that she was not sure would be welcome on the more conservative side.
“Jose, what are the rules for suits on this side of the gate?” Mindy asked.
“Senora, as long as you have cloth covering, its ok. Only adults in the entire resort.” He answered.
She was satisfied with his answer, but thought perhaps she would test that statement later in the afternoon.
Her room was more of a duplex of a house than a standard hotel room. She shared a small pool and patio with the neighbors and had a small plunge pool that was private to her. She could see the ocean through the palm trees outside her door and when Jose let her into her room she was satisfied with the lay out. Small living room and bathroom, big bedroom and master bathroom and a large two person jet tub overlooking the ocean from the window. She tipped Jose and he brought her a bucket of ice and a bottle of white rum. “Senor Aaron called ahead and asked this to be delivered. He asked us to give you this too.” Jose handed Mindy another envelope and stepped out of the room and made his way back to his cart. Mindy tore open the envelope and found another card.
“Mindy, If you are reading this, you are finally at the hotel. First, get on the wifi and let me know you’ve made it! Second, you will notice I upgraded your room to a more private floor plan. There are more surprises in store for you, but I will let you discover them in your own time or when I arrive. For now, have a cocktail and head down to the pool or the beach and make friends like you always do. Love you! Aaron”
Mindy texted him to let him know she was there along with video of the room and a selfie showing her big smile. She waited for his acknowledgement and then started unpacking her bag and making a cocktail. As she went through all of her clothes she found some of the surprises that Aaron had eluded to. There were four more boxes each with a day of the week on them. One for each day she was going to be at the resort before he arrived. She set those aside and found a package of tanning oils, lubes and condoms. “He is always making sure I have what I need…” she thought shaking her head and putting the package wrapped in a bow next to the bed. She started hanging her dresses and outfits for the evenings and started thinking about how she would look in them. She had been working out and her already beautiful curvy body was getting tighter and toned. She looked forward to wearing the dresses they had picked out to go dancing and partying.
When she got to the suits she went through all of the choices. She had brought more than one per day, she thought. She could go to the beach, pool and hot tub and never wear the same suit, especially if she spent any time on the other side of the resort. She was feeling risqué after the dirty talk from the night before so she selected one of the bikinis Aaron had picked for her. It was pink and had an underwire top but was slightly sheer on the top and bottom. She assumed it would only get more so when wet. She put the suit on and threw on a lacy cover that was originally sold as lingerie, but gave her enough coverage to walk about the resort. She finished her ******* and grabbed her room key and her pool bag and headed to the closest pool to her room.

The Mexican sun was intense in the perfectly blue sky. A breeze slowly pressed off of the ocean giving short cooling relief. Mindy found a pool lounge chair that was open at the far end of the pool that had some open space around it. The pool attendant rushed over with a large beach towel to spread out on the chair and take Mindy’s ******* order. The crowd was coming back from lunch and a siesta and slowly filling out the pool area. Mostly couples, Mindy began to miss her love and thought about him at home, in the cold, working. She rifled through her bag for her phone and her poolside book. She smiled and took a photo of the pool but shot it down her body and across her legs so Aaron could see the beautiful resort, but also that she had picked his skimpy and nearly transparent suit and sent it with a text.
MINDY – “I think I have found my happy!”
With that, she put the phone back in her bag. If Aaron responded she would know from her new watch and would just let him stew on the text and picture. She picked up her book, a new “Shades of Grey”-type story that is trashy but somewhat acceptable to read in public, and started scanning the pages. She wasn’t really interested in the story at the moment, but she wanted some cover for her real intent… to people watch. She loved watching people interact and make up stories for their background and what their conversations were. There was a couple that looked like newly weds and her story for them was that after a few nights on their honeymoon, the bride was already sick of her new husband as he was doting and she was appeared annoyed and uninterested. She turned her gaze over to a couple in their fifties. They were making sure each other were covered in sunscreen and were absolutely loving to the other, making sure both had what they needed. She smiled and thought to herself that was what she hoped she and Aaron would look when they got older.
Mindy scanned the pool until she found the group that was different from the others. Instead of a couple, they were a group of about eight made up of five men and three women. They were a mixed crowd, all appeared to be in their early thirties, in great shape, and all were either friends or very familiar with each other. Mindy came up with a few stories for the group. They were all here for a bachelor party and they had brought some of the wives along. Or maybe it was a birthday group and one of the women gathered all of her friends. She focused on the group trying to figure out the dynamics and see who was attached to who. Her eyes fell on one of the men. A very fit, attractive, large man. Broad shoulders, muscled and firm. And black. Light skinned and tall. And he was staring back at her. His eyes were locked on hers with a clear knowledge that he had been watched. Mindy had no idea how long he had been looking back at her, but she was instantly shocked at being caught with her look. She quickly looked back to her book and tried to find her place. She was flustered and hot because she knew she’d been caught. The book was no help. The passage she picked back up on was a scene of the heroine of the story being blindfolded at a masquerade party and slowly being stripped of her costume. She couldn’t focus and the heat of the embarrassment, the sun and the book inspired her to take a dip in the pool to cool her hot and prickly skin.

Aaron read the text and expanded the photo. He smiled and looked at the blue skies, the palm trees and the delicious body that he loved to kiss. He was excited to see that she picked the suit he had bought for her. He could also see the anklet sparkling in the bottom of the photo. He was so glad to see that she had also decided to put on the jewelry knowing that it both encompassed his deep and complete love for her and her ability to expand her sexual horizons. Aaron felt the tightening in his groin as he looked at her and her surroundings. He desperately wanted to masturbate to the photo, but he had promised her that he would not cum until they were together in Mexico. He composed a text. Deleted it. Composed another. Deleted it. Finally he just sent a simple one:
AARON – “Have fun! Love you!”
He returned to his work and wondered what she was doing right then at the resort and how she was doing. Aaron drifted into half-fantasy, half-work for the rest of the afternoon.

Mindy lowered herself into the pool, feeling the cool water slowly crawl up her body. It was not like her to not just dive in head first and make a show of her entry, but with a new suit that she didn’t quite trust and getting caught in her gaze, she wanted to garner any more attention than she had. The water was refreshing and brought her back around and less bothered from the embarrassment. She floated for a bit and swam to the edge to carefully start her people watching again. She was more discreet this time, turning her head to an angle and then moving her eyes behind her sunglasses to take in the crowd. The older couple were bickering over where they were going to eat that night. The new groom was sleeping and snoring while his new bride was reading her book and rolling her eyes at his snorts. She watched a new couple that just took a couple new chairs. She assumed that they were newly dating the way he was doting over every detail for her. She had a little laugh thinking about how all the stages of relationships were sitting right across the pool from her. At the other end of the pool a couple of women sat on the stairs into the water chatting. “Friends on vacation” she immediately said to herself. She made a note to try to connect with them this week. They looked fun.
Mindy got daring and turned her look to the group to see what they were up to. Two of the men, one tanned and thin, but toned and the other much paler and average build, were playing some kind of game with dice that had them laughing and drinking loudly. The two women with the group were tanning and talking, paying very little attention to the antics of the two men. Mindy sheepishly turned her eyes to the man who had caught her earlier. He was laying back like the two women, but his head was turned toward her. Was he sleeping or was he watching her. She tried swimming a bit to see if he moved, but he did not… but then with the way his head was turned, he could just move his eyes under the mirrored glasses and she would never know. She resigned herself to the fact that he was probably out cold. Her thoughts drifted back to the book and she felt a tingle in her. She wanted to finish reading that part of the story to see how the heroine faired with all of the men at the party.
She lifted herself out of the water backwards until she was sitting on the edge of the pool. She was suddenly aware almost everyone in the pool area was looking at her. Her suit. She had forgot it was sheer! Well if they want to stare, get a good look. Mindy was proud of her body and instead of running to cover up, she leaned back on her arms and let them look. The new groom got a swipe from his wife with her magazine. The older gentleman was sneaking looks and giggling to his wife who just smiled. And the group looked but went back to what they were doing… except for the man who caught her. He had not moved, but he smiled. She smiled too and felt the heat move up through her body.
Mindy lifted herself to her feet and walked back to her spot in the sun and laid her chair flat so she could tan her back. As she adjusted the chair, she saw how sheer the whole suit was making out her nipples, and the top line slit of her pussy. The heat and tingle reemerged and she was tempted to walk back to her room past the group and spend some time with her travel vibrator that Aaron had thoughtfully packed. Instead she nestled herself back into her chair and returned to her book. The story was getting hot. The main character was blindfolded and masked and was getting attention from unseen hands and tongues, making her insane with desire to be fucked. Mindy shifted her body occasionally as she read, feeling the chair’s pressure on her making her even more excited. Her legs slightly parted she knew that anyone looking could see her sex and it made her feel even more hot. The scene in the book progressed and she was engrossed to find out how it played out and if the hero would step in and stop the main character’s adventure. She felt the sun cool on her back and thought “Damn! I hate clouds!” She rolled slightly to check the sky and she jumped when she realized it was the shadow of a person that was blocking her sun.
“Hello, beautiful. I had to come over to tell you I couldn’t take my eyes off of you.” Said the shadow. As Mindy’s eyes adjusted to the glare she realized it was the man from the group that had caught her stare.
“Is that the best you can do for a line? You walked all the way over here to say that?” She played with him. She was excited to have him so close, but did not want to let his lame line stand.
“Okay… I’ll start over. My name is Curtis but my friends call me CJ.” The man said with a chuckle as he rolled his eyes down Mindy’s backside.
“Is that what your friends over there call you, CJ?” Mindy ask coyly. She too was checking him out as she rolled onto her side to get a better view.
“No… they call me ‘Boss’” he said with a smile. “I brought my employees down here from Atlanta for a retreat… and by retreat, I mean an excuse to *******, party and have fun. What are you doing in Riviera Maya?”
Mindy grinned and said, “I’m here for mostly the same reasons… ish.” She rolled the rest of the way over so she could really take in the full measure of CJ. His lines were incredible and she felt an immediate rush. “So… what brought you all the way around the pool besides your lame opening line?”
“I was assuming you wanted me to. You stared an awful long time…” CJ let his sentence drift off. “And besides, you are sitting here alone, swimming alone and… well… you are stunning. And that suit… damn. I couldn’t go without at least getting to know your name.”
Mindy held out her hand and introduced herself, “I’m Mindy and I just got here an hour ago and I suppose I thought if I was going to make a first impression here, it should be a strong statement.” Her smile was expanding. She liked his forwardness and his smile. “And I’m alone only for a few days until my fiancé arrives.”
CJ stepped back as if he were injured. “Ouch! You’re taken?! Well that is one lucky damn man! I do not know how he let you out of his sight!” He smiled and sat down on the chair next to hers facing her directly. “You think he’d mind if I kept an eye on you while you wait for him to arrive?”
“I’m sure he would be very appreciative of your attention and watchful eye.” Mindy toyed around twisting the anklet with her finger. She thought of Aaron sitting in his desk while it snowed around him and wondered how he would react to this conversation. But as much as she was thinking about Aaron, she was intrigued with this man, CJ. “In fact, I will tell him that I’ve found someone to watch over me until he comes.” She laughed to herself the double entendre.
“Why don’t you join us over there, Mindy. I will introduce you to my team.” He said waving his hand toward the group she had been spying earlier. “They all were really impressed with your… what would you call it? Pool departure?” CJ said with a grin.
“Well thank you, and thank them, but I think I will finish my chapter and then go get ready for dinner. I have an early reservation tonight. Maybe later?” Mindy said. She knew that she owed Aaron a FaceTime and she was desperate to put her vibrator to use before she dressed for her first dinner of the vacation.
“I totally understand. Why don’t you meet up with us at the beach club tonight. I have a couple tables on reserve for our team… more than enough for all of us. Say yes.” He said, his bright teeth shining as he grinned at Mindy.
Mindy smiled back, “We will see… I am a busy girl.” She rolled over and buried her nose back in her book pretending to read while trying hard to hide her smile.
“Okay…” CJ said as he stood and started to walk away. About five steps away, he pivoted and said, “Wait until you get to chapter 6 in your book… she sleeps with a black dude. I read it on the flight here…” He continued to walk backwards out of her sight until she heard him talking to his group. She hadn’t even realized she had been holding her breath until that moment and she exhaled.

BUZZ BUZZ**
Aaron looked down at his phone as he was shutting down his laptop for the day. It was a FaceTime call from Mindy and he fumbled, nearly dropping his phone trying to answer.
“Hi baby!” Aaron said the second the call connected. “How are you?”
“Unf,” he heard through the phone but the picture was still fuzzy, out of focus and clearly not on Mindy’s face. “Sweetheart, are you there?” He heard Mindy say through the speaker.
“Yeah, love… you having trouble with the connection?” He asked a tad worried.
“Yes, sweets. Here, let me move the phone…” Aaron could see the room through his screen as Mindy manipulated the phone. As the camera passed over her, he realized she was naked to at least some degree. “I had the phone laying on the pillow, forgot to pick it up when it connected.” Mindy explained.
Aaron smiled seeing her beautiful face. He could tell she had gotten some sun and was glowing from her happiness to be in the tropics. He also realized the buzz he heard was not a problem with the connection… it was the familiar sound of one of her vibrators.
“Looks like you are already really enjoying your vacation! I love it!” Aaron almost shouted. He felt the familiar tightening in his pants that only she could elicit out of him.
“I am baby… wanted to think about you for a bit before I went down for dinner.” Mindy said with a sigh. “And wanted to get this out of my system before I meet up with the friends I made today…” Just saying those words brought on a small orgasm.
“Friends, huh? You never waste time in getting introduced.” Aaron said with a grin. He loved her ability to break the ice with people in any situation. He especially liked how she always got attention from men.
“Well more of ‘A’ friend… but there are others with him. So I guess friends.” Mindy knew she was teasing Aaron and it would get a reaction. “I am going to dinner and then down to the club by the beach to dance with him… them.” The vibrator, picturing CJ, and knowing she was making Aaron excited brought her another orgasm. This one was big enough that she forgot the phone she was holding and let it drift back to the pillow next to her.
“What are you going to wear to dance, baby?” Aaron knew better than to interrupt her orgasm to fix the camera. “Do you have a dress in mind?”
“I don’t know yet… something sexy. Something revealing. I wish I could wear nothing.” She felt another wave coming over her.
“I don’t know if that would be acceptable at dinner… but for dancing? I suppose it depends on which side of the resort this club is on.” Aaron said, being practical as usual. He so badly wanted to masturbate along with her, but a promise is a promise.
“No… no. You’re right. Something practical for dinner. Something sexy for dancing.” She said, coming down from her third high. “That is one of the reasons I love you… always the practical one.” She picked the phone back up and blew Aaron a kiss. “I better get ready for my night, baby. I can’t wait to see you!”
“And I am so happy I got to see you tonight! Go have fun. Text me when you get in, please!”
Mindy agreed and hung up. Aaron packed up his office and headed home shaking with excitement and anticipation for her next text.

Chapter 2 – First Night
Mindy had enjoyed her dinner. She had been placed at a table with the two ladies she had seen at the pool earlier in the day as well as another couple who had been snorkeling all day. Her estimation of the two women had been nearly spot on. Two friends traveling together to get away for their husbands for the week. They were perhaps a bit calmer than her in terms of their plans for the week, but she still made plans to meet them at the swim up bar after lunch tomorrow. She committed her new friend’s names to memory. Monica was the shorter raven-haired one with the constant smile and small frame. Beth was the tall blonde with the more shy demeanor. She looked forward to venturing into Playa del Carmen and going shopping with them.
More than anything, she had been counting the minutes until she could go back to her room and get ready to go out. When she had finished her meal, she had excused herself from the other guests and got herself back to her room. The sun was on dipping to the horizon and she opted to use the outdoor shower by the plunge pool to clean up. The shower had a privacy fence around it that came up to her chin, but allowed her a view of the ocean and palm trees. The air was cooling a bit with the sun dipping slowly away, but the hot water of the shower felt like it ran through her, warming to her core as she took in her surroundings. She soaped up and spent extra time shaving. All of her bikinis were on the revealing side, so she wanted no stubble, but she also had CJ on her mind as well as the other good looking men in his group as she brought her legs and pussy to a perfect smoothness. She turned off the shower and applied lotions and oils to make her sunned skin to a glow and began to do her hair and make up. She let her hair curl somewhat as was natural, but under control. Aaron loved her hair curly and wild, but she wanted something a little more elegant. She went with a brighter lipstick than she usually would for her professional day to day life, wanting to draw attention to her full and delicious lips. She worked to accentuate her eyes and when she was done, she blew a kiss to the mirror.
She went to her closet and began going through dresses to wear. She wanted something that made her feel sexy and free that she could dance in. She and Aaron had spent a lot of time shopping online and in stores to pick her wardrobe for the trip. She loved that he was so involved with her in the shopping. He would pick things that he swore she would look good in, and Mindy would protest saying that it wouldn’t work with her large chest. Sometimes he was wrong, but when he was right… she had to admit that she looked amazing. She flipped back and forth between three dresses until she selected the one she wanted. It was black with a sheer strip that went from her neckline down to her belly button and then proceeded down to her right thigh at the hem. The back had nearly the same pattern only reversed showing her hip and lower back. She smoothed it on and was presented a conundrum. “Do I wear sexy panties that can be seen and admired, or do I go without and make it clear I’m not…” She debated the question only for a second and smile, “Aaron always prefers me without”. Without it was. She looked into the mirror and she was taken with her own look. The belly button piercing was her idea, as was her clitoral one, but the diamond bars were Aaron’s idea. She saw the glint of the diamond and it was perfect. As she was putting on the rest of her jewelry, she texted Aaron to let him know she was headed out.
MINDY – “I’m going out soon. Wanted to let you know not to wait up.”
AARON – “You know I’m going to wait up until I know you get in. How was dinner?”
MINDY – “Dinner was nice. Made a couple more friends. Think I will go shopping in Playa tomorrow with them. Aaron… I really don’t want you to wait up. I don’t know when I will get in.”
AARON – “Babe… Fine. Just text me when you do. I will try to sleep until then. Are you staying on the property?”
MINDY – “Yes. I’m just going down to the bar by the beach. They have a DJ and a dance floor. Gotta go meet my new friend.”
AARON – “Friend? Do tell…”
MINDY – “I don’t know much. He’s really hot. He’s successful. He approached me at the pool after I got my new suit wet. And he reads the same books as me.”
AARON – “Wow.”
MINDY – “And he and his friends are down at the bar waiting for me… so are you going to keep texting me or let me go? J”
AARON – “Far be it from me to keep you. I love you. Have fun. Send pics!”
MINDY – “I love you too! I promise I’ll check in. Sleep well!”
Mindy stuffed her phone into her small purse with her room key, slipped into a pair of very sexy heels and headed out of the door.

Mindy followed the lit trail around to the pool where she had spent her afternoon, past the sparsely filled bar by the spa and down to the beach club. She had heard the music from her room, but as she approached she could feel the bass line throbbing through her. The music was the thumping electronic music she and Aaron loved going to see when they went to parties or Las Vegas and was infectious in starting both of them dancing immediately. She felt the throbbing in her chest but also in her arm. She looked at her wrist and realized Aaron had sent her his heartbeat through the new watch. She smiled at how relaxed and even his beat was. If only she knew how much her heart was racing at that moment.
Mindy stepped under the high thatched roof of the beach club onto a full dance floor. She realized the size of the resort because she had no idea that there were so many guests. She scanned the room and saw some of the couples from the pool and from dinner either dancing or drinking. As she approached the bar to get a sweet tropical rum *******, her eyes finally fell on the tables CJ had reserved. Two semi-circular booths sitting side by side that held the two other men and women she had seen at the pool today as well as about four additional people. She went face to face, but none of them were CJ. The bartender slid her ******* in front of her and tapped her on the arm to let her know over the loud music. The DJ was making banter with the crowd so Mindy turned toward the bar to collect her ******* and see who else was standing at the crowded bar. She started her usual routine of finding a person and trying to evaluate what they were doing there and developing a character history for their story. She locked in on a short twenty-something man that was a bit heavy and looked like a fraternity boy that never quite let go of college. As she was starting to develop her backstory for this guy, she felt a hand gently wrap around her elbow, surprising her out of her headspace.
“You came!” Is what Mindy assumed that was said to her. It was CJ and the music completely drowned out his voice but she read his lips. He was so tall and attractive in a fitted collared short sleeve shirt that tapered down from his broad shoulders to his waist.
“Not yet!” Mindy shouted with a wink. CJ was obviously not as good at reading lips as he cocked his head in confusion. “Hi!” she shouted and he seemed to understand that with a big smile.
“Do you want to dance?” He asked doing a funny caricature of dancing. She had to laugh because it reminded her of Aaron’s dance moves. Aaron, sadly, had no skills unless he was completely high. Sadly she knew it was just because he was self conscious and wouldn’t let go unless his inhibitions were lowered. Mindy smiled and shook her full ******* at him and shrugged, showing that she couldn’t dance until she finished her *******. “Come on…” He motioned for her to follow him as he walked toward the tables. They moved through the crowd toward the booths and he motioned for her to slide in and she obliged. As soon as she was in, he slid in next to her. The high backs of the booth blocked some of the loudness of the music and she could finally hear. “Everyone… this is Mindy. She just got here today. Mindy, this is Tom, my business partner. That’s Francisco, our controller. That’s Cassie, she’s my admin. And this, over here is Karen, the best sales rep ever.” Her eyes went from person to person she’d seen at the pool earlier. Tall pale guy, tanned thin guy, blonde and brunette. She smiled and waved to all of them
“Hey Mindy! Welcome to paradise!” Said Cassie with a big smile. Mindy instantly liked her. She seemed real and very open.
“Thanks! I am so freakin’ glad to be out of the cold!” Mindy said back. She sipped her ******* through the straw and looked around at each of the faces smiling back at her.
“We’re from Atlanta. Where are you from?” Said Francisco. He had a slight Latin accent that she couldn’t place. He too was very attractive and his eyes shone in the lights of the club.
“Nebraska… left snow. Found sand!” Mindy answered. Her ******* was disappearing fast and the first tingles of a buzz were setting in.
Seeing that her ******* was down to just ice, CJ put his hand on Mindy’s knee and leaned in, “You don’t have the excuse of a ******* any more. How about that dance?”
Mindy nodded but added, “And then another *******…” making CJ laugh hard. His hand trailed up her thigh to the hem of her dress and stopped and then he slid out of the booth holding his hand out to her to help her out.
He held her hand as he led her into the crowd to the middle-front of the floor. He turned toward her and stared at her as if waiting for her to make the first move. Mindy crossed her arms and gave him the look that said, “really?”. CJ laughed and started dancing. She watched his moves and instantly knew he was a natural dancer. He was confident in every move and she couldn’t help moving along with him. The two matched moves and as the DJ changed the song to a recognizable beat, the floor became more crowded pressing them closer together. They danced close feeling each other’s bodies rubbing and pressing into each other. CJ’s hands were suddenly at her sides as he slid them down from her breasts to her hips. Mindy took a deep breath in as he got to the sheer parts of her dress, feeling his fingers as they felt like they were touching her body with nothing in between. Her hands went to his waist drawing him closer to her. She felt one of his right hand cup her ass as he grinded into her and she felt his member against her stomach. Even in heels he was tall enough to tower over her. She felt flushed and hot and was dying to feel more. The DJ then started his crowd banter again throwing the music and beat off into another direction changing the mood of the dance floor. Both could feel the abrupt change, so Mindy took charge and this time she led him to the bar to get them both another cocktail.

After collecting their drinks, the two returned to the booth and slid in to an animated conversation between the group. A couple new faces were at the table, and it appeared that Francisco and Cassie had left. New introductions were made and Mindy listened to the group as the chatted. The argument was over a pharmaceutical company that had a new product coming out and what it would do to the stock price. She looked to CJ with a quizzical look.
“We run an online financial analysis site. Everyone on my team worked with me on Wall Street as young traders. We got sick of the lifestyle and speed of life, so we took our earnings and started this company feeding information to individual investors.” He explained. When he told her the name of their company, she instantly recognized it knowing CJ must be worth millions.
The conversation between his employees eventually fizzled out with neither side being satisfied they had won the other side over. Tom, the pale (now red) guy, turned to Mindy and asked “So… Mindy, what brought you to Mexico… aside from the obvious?” As Tom talked, CJ put his hand back on Mindy’s knee as if to let her know that he had her back.
“I’m here to celebrate my birthday and get the hell out of the cold. It was a gift from my fiancé.” She felt the hand on her knee move up to her thigh under the table. “He’s joining me later this week. You know… work.” She rolled her eyes as she said it to express her exasperation with Aaron’s schedule.
“Well it’s pretty cool of him to labor away while you get to soak in the sun and have fun.” Tom retorted, likely defending his own work schedule. “And besides, you wouldn’t have been able to hang out with us if he were here. He wouldn’t let you get away from him.”
“Oh, I’m not so sure about that!” Mindy countered. “He likes when I make new friends!” With that, CJ’s hand pushed the hem of her dress up and rested it at the top of her thigh. She had kept her knees together to be modest, but she parted her knees knowing what he wanted.
Just then, she felt a tap tapon her wrist and looked down at her watch. It was a text from Aaron.
AARON – “Hows it going, love?”
CJ looked over her shoulder and read the text with her. “Your man checking in?” he asked. His hand slid between her thighs and slid up to her naked slit. “You think he’s worried about you?”
“No… he just loves to check in and see what I’m up to.” Mindy explained. She wanted to say, he was a complete voyeur too, and was hoping to hear about the adventures she was getting into.
“Get your phone out, girl. Let’s send him a selfie!” CJ suggested. Mindy pulled her phone out of her clutch. Tom, Karen and one of the other women crowded around Mindy and CJ as she snapped the photo. In the first shot, Mindy was smiling with the rest. The second shot, CJ had run his finger across her clit and the smile was more of a moan. The crowd broke up and returned to their spots at the table and Mindy selected the two photos and sent them to Aaron while CJ watched and continued his massage of her clit under the table.

Aaron’s phone buzzed as he walked on the treadmill. He had tried sleeping, but couldn’t. He had watched TV, but had just found himself flipping channels. He knew he had promised Mindy he would just go to bed and she would text when she got in, but as usual it was easier said than done.
He picked up his phone and looked at the first photo. He was taken with his beautiful fiancé and the smile on her face. The handsome crowd that surrounded her. Of course she made friends. She always found a crowd no matter where they went. Bars, parties or just a neighborhood event. She just had that aura that drew people to her.
Seconds later, his phone buzzed again. He quickly advanced his messages to look at the next picture. He stepped off the treadmill. This time her face had changed and he instantly recognized the expression. It was one he had seen on her a hundred times. Sexual abandon. He enlarged the photo looking at the people around her and flipped back and forth between the pictures. He quickly identified it was the man to the left of her. His arm position in both photos were the same, but instead of looking at the camera in the second shot, he was looking at her. At her expression. Aaron was instantly hard.
The man was obviously handsome, Aaron was comfortable enough with himself to admit that. He was also incredibly built. Aaron had spent the last three years getting back in shape and was far better than when he had started… but nothing compared to him. This man’s dark skin, big shoulders and arms were impressive. More than that, his eyes were locked on Mindy, looking at the effect his hand was having on her. Aaron’s mind reeled with the possibilities … Were the friends that surrounded Mindy in on what was happening? Was this something Mindy had set up before leaving? How far had it already gone?
He started picturing them together. What would they do? He felt a sting of jealousy, but it was overpowered by excitement, desire and love for the beautiful woman that chose to be with him for the rest of her life. Aaron literally had to fight himself not to rub his cock through his sweatpants, so turned on by the images in front of him. He put his phone down. He wanted to think through his response rather than having the repetitive dots that would be on Mindy’s screen while he wrote and re-wrote what he wanted to say. He paced for a few minutes, and then picked his phone back up and replied with a simple couple sentences:
AARON – “You look amazing. Have all the fun in the world with your friends”
He knew she would know exactly what he meant. Aaron rarely made a typo in his emails or texts. Aaron turned off the lights and went upstairs to take a long shower and go to bed.

There were shots and drinks and even a joint passed around the table. Mindy’s head was spinning and her conversations were more laughter than actual sentences. The DJ announced that it was the last song and everyone at the table went for a dance before the night ended. On the floor Mindy danced with Francisco and Cassie who reappeared, obviously very high. She did a boogie with Tom who danced hilariously in jerky and abrupt motions. And as the music slowly died down, she found herself wrapped in CJ’s arms as he danced behind her. She ran her hands up his thighs feeling his powerful leg muscles until she met his manhood. It was thick and long and was very firm. She smiled that she made him this way and he grinded back into her touch. The music faded out and the lights came up abruptly. The floor began to empty and the group of CJ’s friends stood at the open air entrance waiting. Mindy released herself from his grip and turned to face him. She leaned in and he leaned down.
“Cassita twelve. Two A.” She whispered into his ear and then lightly bit his ear and kissed his cheek. She turned and walked toward Tom and Karen who were waving her over while CJ stood in place smiling.
The group all hugged and chatted about when they would meet in the morning or afternoon the next day. Some were planning on going deep sea fishing and the rest were planning on just lying on the beach and seeing how the day unfolded. The consensus was that they would find each other at the breakfast restaurant around 10 since everyone knew they would be struggling in the morning. Some paired off while others went their own ways back to their rooms. She turned to see CJ smiling at her as he walked toward Francisco. He broke his gaze and put his arm around his friend in conversation. She said her farewells and walked quickly to her room.

Mindy rushed back to her room, taking off her heels so she could cover the distance more quickly. She rounded the corner to her shared area and to her door quickly. Her hands were a bit shaky in both excitement and ******* so she held the key with both hands until the electronic lock clicked open. Once inside she closed the door and leaned against it. “What did I get myself into?” she asked herself. She scanned her room and it was a mess with all of her accoutrements for prepping for the night scattered throughout. Dresses were draped over chairs and shoes she had considered were on the floor. She hastily cleaned up and thought about her next moves.
She thought through her options but the cloud of the rum, pot and the fact that she could still feel CJ’s fingers on her throbbing sex, she couldn’t focus. Mindy decided to do what she did every time she had trouble making a decision. She picked up her phone and texted Aaron.
MINDY – “Are you awake? I need your help!”
A few minutes passed and the dots finally appeared on her screen letting her know he was responding.
AARON – “I am. Is everything ok? Are you ok?”
Mindy smiled. He was always so concerned about her. He would jump through fire to make sure she was happy and safe.
MINDY – “I am more than ok. I’m getting ready to have a friend over for an ‘after hours’ and not sure what to wear ;)
AARON – “Are you messing with me or are you serious?”
MINDY – “Totally serious… and he will be here soon. You have said you want to help me get ready for my lovers. Well here’s your chance. What do you recommend?”
Mindy rifled through her lingerie thinking about her options while Aaron wrote his response.
AARON – “Well… you wore a revealing dress to dance. You should go classy for your date. I’m thinking the Agent Provocateur set we bought. The sheer black bra, the garter and then the seamed nude stockings.”
Mindy moaned a bit thinking of wearing that. Aaron had bought both incredibly classy and very slutty lingerie options, but she thought he was right. This moment called for classy. She pulled out the bag that the set was shipped in and went through the components as she stripped out of her dress.
MINDY – “You forgot the panties. They’re part of the package.”
AARON – “I didn’t forget them. I left them out. So should you.”
Mindy threw the panties back in the bag and took a photo of the lingerie laid out on the bed and sent it to Aaron.
MINDY – “Is this what you want me to wear for the man I will have in our room tonight? You know he is going to want to touch me when he sees me in this…”
She smiled as she admired her nude body in the bedroom mirror and was excited to let this exciting, sexy and aggressive man see her. She started with the black bra, attaching it at the back and swiveling it around to put her arms through and adjust her breasts in the thin fabric.
AARON – “That is the reason I bought that for you. And I hope he does more than touch you. I hope he gets to experience the sexy, beautiful, brilliant, and very naughty woman I love so much.”
Mindy read the text as she fitted the garter around her waist. She preferred the all-in-one garter and stocking sets, of which they had packed a few. Different colors and different fabrics, some sheer and some fishnet, all made her feel naughty. But in this case, the garter and stockings brought out a very different feel: Powerful. She had control over both men when she wore them.
AARON – “I also hope that you experience something new. Something you have never done, felt or thought possible. I want you to let yourself go. From the photos, he already knows how to get a reaction out of you.”
Mindy pulled up the stockings one leg at a time making sure that the seam in the back was straight. She clipped them into the belt as she read Aaron’s text. She smiled as she wrote her response knowing that he was serious about his statement. He was always concerned about her pleasure and she knew he had insecurities about his ability to satisfy her. Truth being told, he was a more than adequate lover. His hands, his cock and especially his tongue could almost always bring her waves of orgasms. But he was also right in that she craved the excitement of new, different and adventurous.
MINDY – “He definitely knew how to make me squirm. I almost came on the dance floor feeling his hard cock in my hand through his pants. He is big.”
AARON – “GOOD FOR YOU! Are you ready for him? How are you going to greet him?”
Mindy opened the door to the room and used the flip lock to ******* it to stay slightly ajar. She walked through the suite picking up a pair of tan platform heels with a peek-toe and slipped them on her feet. Mindy opened the sliding door to the small private patio with the plunge pool and shower. She adjusted a chair so that it faced all the way through the suite to the main door. She took a photo showing the view from her spot. She then returned to the bedroom and sent a photo of the bed and the lounge chair and the table with the complementary bottle of wine that was left in the room with two glasses. Finally, she stood in front of the full body mirror and took a photo of herself. She admired her lines, the curves, the way the bra lifted her already beautiful breasts, how the sheer bra once again revealed her erect nipples for her soon-to-be lover, how the heels and stockings accented her legs and how the garter framed her hairless slit. She thought “Aaron always says a woman isn’t fully naked unless she’s in some sexy lingerie”. Well if that is indeed the case, she was fully bare. She texted the photos to Aaron added one last text:
MINDY – “He will be here soon. I love you. I will call you later.”
She put the phone in “airplane mode” and put it next to the bed. She retired outside and sat facing the door. She lit a cigarette and crossed her hosiery covered legs and waited.

Aaron put down the phone knowing that her last text was her final word and turned the TV volume up a bit. His head was racing so he went through the photos playing out all of the possible scenarios. He looked at the view from the seat and pictured the look on her friend’s face as he walked in. He looked at the photo of Mindy standing in front of the mirror and was awestruck at how confident and comfortable she appeared. Aaron’s cock throbbed with want to be touched, to be released from the flood it was holding back.
He had lied to Mindy when she asked if he had been awake. He had fallen asleep listening to a documentary to distract his brain from all of the thoughts. He had slept with his phone on his chest so that if she did call, he would be able to feel and hear it immediately. Now he was fully awake again and the thoughts of the possibilities flooded his consciousness.
He wanted desperately to surf porn on his phone or laptop, but knew exactly where that would lead, and he had made a promise that he intended to keep. So instead he sat and tried to distract himself. While he watched yet another documentary on strange events in Massachusetts that was blamed on Bigfoot, he was not picking up anything that was being said. His excitement turned to dread as it always did when Mindy was out on the prowl. The fear that she would prefer this man to him was aching. That she might find a level of sexual satisfaction he could not compare to. That he might become possessive of her and manipulate the situation to separate them. These thoughts rumbled through his mind along with the excitement creating a chaotic mess of internal dialogue.
Aaron braced himself for a moment. He then slowed his breathing. He counted his breaths one at a time until he felt a quiet and calm come over him. He focused on his love for Mindy. He focused on his trust in her. He directed his attention to the truths he knew: They were meant to be together. They were whole as one. She had always returned to him in the past and he knew she would again. Aaron’s mind cleared and he returned to a state of calm. He knew she what she was doing at that moment and he hoped it gave her immense pleasure and excitement. With that he turned off the television and closed his eyes.

Mindy had waited a few more minutes after she had sat down before she heard a small knock on the door and a pause before the door opened. CJ stood there with a bottle of wine, and two glasses and a quizzical look as he scanned the room. When he got to the open sliding door his eyes widened as he focused on Mindy. He took a couple steps in and placed his gifts on the table. He turned and fully closed the door and latched the lock. Mindy watched him turn and he extended his hands as if to say, “So you going to come greet me”. Mindy cocked her head with the intent of telling him “why would I come to you?” and she uncrossed her legs and re-crossed them giving him a glimpse of her bare flesh. CJ instantly understood her intent and collected the wine and glasses and walked out to the patio.
“So… you’ve gotten more comfortable I see.” CJ bent down and kissed Mindy gently on her lips. She was struck first that this was their first kiss. He had felt her pussy, had seen her essentially bare, and had run his hands over her body, but this was the first time they had been able to connect in this way. Mindy savored the feel of his very soft and full lips and wanted more. Much more. But she broke it off. She needed to set some ground rules. She waived him to the chair diagonal to her.
“I did get more comfortable, CJ. And I did it for me, for you, and for my fiancé, Aaron.” Mindy started. He sat and listened as he opened the bottle of wine and poured the a glass of the sparkling white liquid for both of them. “Before we proceed, and I very much want to go forward, you need to understand the rules we have in order for any of this to happen.”
“I’m listening.” Said CJ as he handed Mindy her glass. She took a sip, swallowed and then took a deep breath.
“Aaron and I are together. We are together today, tomorrow, and until we die. Aaron is a bit unique. He is turned on by my pleasure, whatever it may be. He does not desire anyone else but me. He wants me to have what I want, within reason, and gives me the freedom to explore my desires and needs. There are limits, though. If you want to participate in anything further with me you must agree to these terms:” CJ swallowed his wine and nodded. Mindy was both pleased and excited that he had not interrupted and seemed to be completely willing to hear her out. “First, I select with who and how I find my pleasure. He may make suggestions or give me ideas, but in the end it is I who decides. I have selected you… for now. It may change. Do you understand?”
“Yes” answered CJ. He nodded along and kept his eyes locked on Mindy’s.
“Good. Second, my relationship with Aaron comes first. Always. There will be nothing that degrades, diminishes or breaks the bond between us. That means if you are anything less than respectful toward Aaron as the man who is willing to share me with you, you will be eliminated from any further consideration. If you disrespect me, it will end immediately. What we do is for our pleasure, yours, mine and my love’s. Nothing more. Understand?” Mindy took a much larger swallow of her sparking wine giving CJ a chance to absorb everything she said.
“I think I understand. What about what we do that he doesn’t know about?” CJ said as he took a cigarette from her pack and lit it.
“That question will be answered by the third rule.” Mindy set down her glass of wine and shifted in her seat. She took a cigarette and lit it then moved the pack and rest her once crossed leg on the table. CJ, taking all of his effort, kept his eyes locked on Mindy’s eyes though he could almost feel the heat coming from between her legs as she started talking again. “Third, there is nothing hidden between us. If the first two rules are being followed, then the third is easy because there is nothing to lie about. He is excited when I find happiness. I share everything with him and we both get everything we want. This means I will share calls, texts, photos and discussions with him. If you are not comfortable with this, you will let me know now.” Mindy waited a moment while CJ considered what she had said.
“If you are sharing these things with Aaron, how can I trust he will not use it against me… us… if something goes wrong?” CJ said, exhaling his last drag.
“First, if the rules are followed then nothing will go wrong. This is all about trust. Aaron trusts me. I trust you. You trust Aaron. We all trust the rules. So… do you understand?” Mindy said taking another drag and stubbing out the cigarette.
“I do.” CJ responded. He too extinguished his smoke. “Is that all the rules?”
“Kinda… with a couple extras. Aaron can sometimes see things in me that I can’t see myself. If he feels like things are going astray or rules are about to be broken, he can veto the situation. Its open for discussion between us, and even the person I am with, but he has final say for the sake of our bond.” She drank from the glass and then held it out for CJ to refill. “Last thing… rules can be added, but the first three cannot be removed… so things are subject to change at any time.” Mindy smiled and took another large *******.
“I think I have got it. You have a very different man in Aaron, Mindy. I respect his stance… and I will respect you and your rules.” CJ sat and mulled over the conversation.
“Well if we are in agreement, why are you still sitting there?” Mindy looked down at her hand which had been slowly rotating on her clit. She became aware of the silence between them and the sound of the ocean and the wind in the palm trees. And then he stood, took a step forward and lowered himself to kiss her again. Passionately and hard.
He lifted her from her seat and replaced her hand on her swollen clit and began rubbing up and down. The kiss became more and more passionate. Tongues wrapping and releasing. Her body torn between the pressure between her legs and the entanglement of their faces, began to weaken to the strength of the large man. He stopped his caress of her spot and ran his hands up her sides as he pulled her against him. Mindy wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed his neck and shoulder. CJ picked Mindy from her feet. She in turn wrapped her legs around his hips in response and he backed the two of them into the room.
Mindy found herself lowered on to the lounge chair where she laid back resting her shoulders on the half back of the seat. CJ stepped back and kicked off his Adidas shoes and pulled his shirt over his head. She watched rapt as he stood in front of her, his angular abdominal muscles seeming to overlaps and move in a hypnotic way. That was the moment that he had turned the tables on her. He stood there with his arms out and his head tilted as if to say, “Really? I have to do this all myself?”. She laughed at his gesture and the fact that once again he had caught her staring. She pulled his thin belt from the loops of his pants and began unbuttoning the fly of his fitted trousers. Mindy had seen the outline of his package in his suit that afternoon. She had felt the bulge and heft of it when she danced with him that evening. She was then faced with his cock and it was more than she had expected. CJ helped her by stepping his pants to the floor and he kicked them away and stood before her again.
Mindy estimated that at his current state of arousal he was nearly the length of a hairspray can and nearly as thick. She wanted to touch it. As it dangled in front of her she held it like an ******* with great care and delicacy. She looked up to him and she wanted to make him hard for her so that she could derive pleasure from it quickly. She was always hesitant to give head. It was not her favorite thing to do, but she needed to feel it in her mouth and she began by kissing its head and tasting him before drawing him into her mouth. She felt how full it was in her mouth as she worked her tongue over the ridge of his cock and the underside. Her mouth felt crowded as she worked only the first inches feeling him fill more and more until it was like marble. She sucked on it, pulling it out of her mouth with a ‘pop’. She looked him in the eyes above her and said, “My turn” and turned her body so that she laid lengthwise on the long chair and rested one leg on the back showing her lover what she expected.
CJ responded with vigor, first kneeling and then laying between her legs kissing just above the tops of her beautifully framed sex. He pulled her hips to his face and used his fingers to separate her labia making one slow stroke of his tongue over her pussy from her entrance to the top of her hood. He focused his attention on her piercing, and spun his lips and tongue over her clit and pressing the bar into her. Her body responded to his attention by providing him with her lubrication and lifting her body to meet his moves. He worked at her, changing his speed and pressure for what felt like days as he brought her from the peak of one wave to another. He added his large fingers, finding her G-spot just inside her and he massaged her to an orgasm like she had not felt before. Mindy’s legs shook time and time again until she could not take the waves any more and she pushed his head back from her.
“Tell me you want me to fuck you, Mindy.” CJ said in a low, breathy way that made her melt again.
“No… I want to fuck you.” She stood and he understood what she wanted and rolled to his back pulling his legs closer together. Mindy kicked off the platforms and climbed to straddle his chest and kissed him deeply. She slowly backed down his body until she felt his cock on her leg and she reached back to guide it toward the entrance to her wetness. He flexed his muscles so that the cock in her hand ****** the head against her tender button and she had to hold herself from falling to his chest in pleasure. She put her palm on his chest to stop him from moving until she had him lined up and she let herself slowly press body back into this throbbing large cock. She thought of Aaron for a fleeting moment and how much she wished he could see what she had become in the pleasure of the moment, but it passed and she had the first few inches of CJ in her. She loved the fullness she felt, and the ability to feel every detail of his member as he filled every part of her sensitive flesh. She paused only to breathe and then worked more in until their lubrication was mixed to the point of her ability to work him in and out and he began matching thrusts.
Mindy had a moment of panic. She realized that in her moments of passion, and partially because of the ******* and weed, she had not insisted on CJ using a condom. She rationalized the moment that this was a simple lapse and was only a soft rule between her and Aaron and she would be clear with him that it was a one time event. Besides, she did not want to stop what she had started. Her pleasure grew with every thrust.
CJ leaned forward and reached behind Mindy. The bra, while tantalizing, kept him from access to her hard nipples and he wanted to suck and nibble on them. He released the clasps and helped her out of the black bra as she rested for a moment with him fully inside her. She looked down at him while he looked back at her, his hands cupping both of her breasts fully. He too considered the fact that he had not put on protection and wondered if she were protected from pregnancy. He was confident in his health. While he was single, he had always been very careful with his partners and was consistently tested. He also felt confident in her safety as well, given her commitment to her fiancé and that they were communicative on the rules. He felt her, all of her, and he was not going to give that up. At least not at the moment.
“Are you ok?” Mindy asked. “You look like you’re thinking about something.”
“I was thinking that if you keep sitting there, I might have to start making you move.” And with that he thrust even deeper and gave her nipples a pinch between his thumb and forefinger. Mindy was shocked by the sensations coming from deep inside of her that linked directly with the pleasure/pain of her nipples. She body reacted without conscious intervention and began riding CJ with abandon. His large member hit her sweet spot with ease on each stroke but also hit spots within her that she either never knew or forgotten she had. His hands both on her breast and her hip, one caressing the other helping her move her body in rhythm with his. Mindy had an electric storm going off tying together her mind and her sex. Her only thoughts were the sensations, the feel of complete fullness, and the stretch of her labia causing her clit to throb. She became aware of noises, but it was as if she were sitting at the bottom of a pool and there was person yelling above her. The tried to listen and became suddenly aware the noises were coming from herself. She exploded in a wave that she thought might cause her to black out and she fell to CJ’s chest in complete exhaustion.
CJ held her for a moment, then helped her back up. “Do you need a break?” he asked, helping her to her feet. Mindy’s senses were returning to her and she was aware of the wetness between them. Had she cum that hard? She had “squirt” before but never not known. She lifted herself off of him, feeling him slip out of her and immediately missed the feeling of him inside her. She stood and took a couple steps and pivoted as she fell backwards onto the king sized bed.
“No… no break. Get on top of me.” Mindy said between breaths. She wanted more. She wanted another of whatever she had just had. She adjusted her position on the bed and spread her legs for him.
CJ complied and grabbed a pillow, lifted her hips and put it under her. He mounted her, letting her guide him back into her. Mindy watched entranced as his large cock entered her with him kneeling before her. She laid back and let him set the tempo now. He started slow and as he got comfortable he kissed her with half of himself in her. He pushed further and she looked up at his chest. CJ savored the slow movements feeling her pull him in her and then release him. She grasped his arm he used to support himself, gripping tightly as he brought on another wave of orgasm to her. He adjusted again so that he could rotate his hips and truly feel all of her and he pulled her legs up higher so that he could move with more freedom. Once situated, his tempo increased and he was now fucking for his sensations.
Mindy wanted him to feel her. She moved with him to give him the full friction on his shaft. She thought of how many times she and Aaron had been in this position and how she came hard with his excitement. Aaron. She thought of him and how his trust had allowed her this experience and she wanted to share it with him. While CJ was thrusting she reached to the bedside table and picked up her phone. Through muscle memory she brought up the camera app and swiped to get video. She pressed the button and held her arm out. She looked to the camera and tried to smile between her moans. CJ was only slightly aware of what she was doing and had increased his pace again. Once again her body overruled her brain and her arm lowered putting the camera on the bed. She raked her fingers over her back as she wiggled her body under his. Mindy’s mind slipped from thought to purpose and she felt another monster orgasm starting and she was going to chase it to its peak. Her hips swiveled to his thrusts pressing his cock head against her g-spot and then feeling the inches of his shaft as it rubbed against it through the thrust and then in reverse again. She went to the bottom of her personal pool again and then flew above the surface in an explosion of color and sound as the orgasm ripped through her. She felt his back becoming stiff and she whispered, “Cum. Cum for me. I want you to cum.” He responded with a groan and his body seized up as pushed hard in her. She always enjoyed when Aaron came, she loved the way it felt to bring him to that point, but this was different. She felt the expansion and contraction of CJ’s member, the veins that she felt were pulsing with ******* and she felt the explosion of his load in three or four bursts.
CJ pulled back and he had two more spasms that coated her stomach with his semen. He kissed her deeply and she reciprocated. They had met around ten hours earlier and it felt as though there had been destiny or unseen ******* that had brought them to this point. She felt some immediate regret that she had bent the rules. She knew that unprotected sex was something that needed to be discussed prior, but with the regret, she was sure that Aaron would understand. CJ rolled off of her and lay next to her playing with her breasts and then with her very wet slit. She rolled to allow him to spoon her and noticed the phone was still on. She picked it up and stopped the recording and returned it to the table. She would watch it in the morning and surprise Aaron with it tomorrow.
After she caught her breath and had her senses about her, she excused herself removing his arm embracing her. She wanted out of the lingerie, a ******* and a cigarette and then sleep. She stood and looked at this beautiful man and thought of her love at home sleeping. Mindy let CJ rest and slipped out the sliding door.

Chapter 4 – Day Two. A Morning of Discovery

The sound of the ocean, an cool breeze blowing from the beach, and the blazing sun poured through the sliding door that Mindy had left open. Mindy awoke from a dream confused and disoriented. She reached her hand out to touch the snoring body next to her and realized instantly it was not Aaron and was genuinely disappointed. She wanted to snuggle up to him and feel his protective aura surrounding her. She gathered her thoughts and reviewed the previous day and night. She had mixed feelings of complete excitement, pleasure, satisfaction but also worry, confusion and even some regret. Her hangover was not as bad as she expected, but still a lingering presence. She needed caffeine and nicotine, so she grabbed her mobile phone and the room’s cordless phone off of the table and rolled out of the bed gently to let CJ continue to sleep. She needed time alone to think.
After a few drags on the cigarette, she called the room service number to have a continental breakfast delivered to the room and a large pot of coffee. She hung up and settled into the patio chair. She thought about the night before. Mindy had never experienced such sensations and she was amazed. After their initial session, they continued to have sex on and off all night. By her count, they had sex three or four more times before both of their bodies had demanded sleep. She tried to count the number of orgasms, but gave up quickly since she couldn’t keep really pinpoint where one ended and another started.
She put her earphones in and selected one of the playlists Aaron had created for her trip. She truly adored that he spent so much time to give her both music she loved and songs that he liked that he wanted to introduce to her. A song by Band of Horses came on and filled her ears with a sound that reverberated to her soul with love. She felt it in the core of her being. She finished her smoke and lit another. It was one of those mornings where she really needed them to help her get her mind straight. There was a smell of flowers that sparked a memory in her mind. She filmed them the night before. Her mind drifted for a second on how a floral smell could elicit the response… had she smelled it the night before? But fumbling through her phone pushed that thought to the back of her mind as she brought up the video. She hesitated for a moment, but pushed play. She wanted to see what had been captured.
The video was a tad dark but once she had lifted the phone above their bodies she could make out her face under CJ’s shoulder. She was always self conscious about her looks and she judged herself for the smear of her makeup and sweat, but forgave herself given what she had been doing. She saw herself trying to smile but ending up looking at the camera with a face that showed her complete distraction with what she was doing. Mindy watched as the camera lowered to the bed and sat in a position where it showed only half of their bodies. Through her headphones she listened to their mutual noises of grunts and moans with the occasional words shared that she did not remember saying nor hearing him say. Then there was the clear pronunciation by her telling him to cum and then he obeyed her. Her body tingled but her mind reeled. How was she going to explain this? She could edit the video and cut it before that moment. Aaron had taught her how to do it on her phone so she could cut down videos she sent to her ******* and family. If she did that, she knew she would fundamentally break the rules that they had agreed upon. She also debated deleting the video and just pretend it never existed. She knew that was a horrible violation. It was a lie of omission and was the ultimate transgression. She would send it as is and then would deal with the ramifications. He would either be angry or he would not. Worst case, he would insist that she stop anything with CJ. While that would be unfortunate, she would agree for her relationship with the man she loved. She selected the video for texting and wrote a simple note:
MINDY – “Good morning, love! I had quite a night. Watch the video and then we can talk. I love you so much!”
She pushed send and waited for it to deliver. It sat for a moment and then notified her that it was not sent since she was in “airplane mode”. She sighed and turned the phone back to full use and was suddenly inundated by texts coming in. Most were from Aaron, but had some from her family, ******* and friends. She was suddenly aware of how late she had slept and how long she’d been offline. She sighed and resent the video and message to Aaron and set to responding to all of her correspondence.

Aaron had woke early and stumbled to get ready to go to the gym. He rarely went early in the morning, but this day was very different. He needed something to keep his brain occupied. He worked out quietly with his trainer and other people in his group. Much as he wanted to blurt out “she did it!”, he kept it buried deep inside knowing that very few to none of them would be able to wrap their heads around his explanation or their lifestyle. So he pushed through getting his endorphins up and pouring his energy into something that would pay off in time. Aaron remembered how far he had let himself go when he met Mindy. His life was full of defeats and his body showed the scars of his self-destructiveness. Nearly five years later he was nearly one hundred pounds lighter, his head was clear, and his confidence was restored. He wondered at what she saw in him at the time she met him. She was like a sculptor that could see the form they wanted in the raw stone.
Aaron jumped on the treadmill after his workout to loosen up his tight muscles and give him more time to bring himself to full consciousness. He reviewed their texts from the night before and was thankful for the loose pants he wore as his penis filled with *******. He got to the last message, “He will be here soon…” and his mind was once again in overload thinking of what had happened. He wanted so badly to text her, but he knew she had been up drinking and was likely getting some needed sleep. He pocketed his phone and said his goodbyes to his gym friends and drove home.
He showered and had his usual coffee and a protein bar when he got straight into his work. Calls and negotiations were the lot of his life for the week. He prepared a final presentation for a customer and dressed himself for what he hoped was a final meeting with a potential client. He looked at the clock as he pulled his suit jacket on and saw it was approaching nine. He pulled his phone out of the pocket knowing that Mindy was usually up by now and he sent her a quick text.
AARON – “Hello, love! Hope your night was a success. Can’t wait to talk to you.”
He pressed send and waited for it to confirm that it was delivered. Instead it just sat there. Aaron would not let himself become worried and he pocketed the phone. She likely left the phone unplugged and it was dead. Besides, he had a job to do. He grabbed his briefcase and walked out the door.

Mindy stepped out of the shuttle into the main building of the resort. The wall around the resort made her feel secure even in the relatively safe area she was visiting. She checked in at the open air reception desk where they provided her with a cold mimosa. After the quick orientation on how to use the keys as both ID and to make purchases, she was taken by golf cart to the building where she was staying. The bellman that drove the cart began giving her a brief tour of the grounds on the way. The beach bars, the selection of seven restaurants included in her all-inclusive stay, the two main pools, the spa with beach-side massages, and then he slowed down and explained through a gate on the far side of the pool area is the clothing optional pool and beach. He explained that all guests are welcome there, but only certain hotel employees are trusted there. He offered to set up a tour of that segment of the resort for her later in the day if she liked. Mindy was intrigued. She had brought a couple suits that she was not sure would be welcome on the more conservative side.
“Jose, what are the rules for suits on this side of the gate?” Mindy asked.
“Senora, as long as you have cloth covering, its ok. Only adults in the entire resort.” He answered.
She was satisfied with his answer, but thought perhaps she would test that statement later in the afternoon.
Her room was more of a duplex of a house than a standard hotel room. She shared a small pool and patio with the neighbors and had a small plunge pool that was private to her. She could see the ocean through the palm trees outside her door and when Jose let her into her room she was satisfied with the lay out. Small living room and bathroom, big bedroom and master bathroom and a large two person jet tub overlooking the ocean from the window. She tipped Jose and he brought her a bucket of ice and a bottle of white rum. “Senor Aaron called ahead and asked this to be delivered. He asked us to give you this too.” Jose handed Mindy another envelope and stepped out of the room and made his way back to his cart. Mindy tore open the envelope and found another card.
“Mindy, If you are reading this, you are finally at the hotel. First, get on the wifi and let me know you’ve made it! Second, you will notice I upgraded your room to a more private floor plan. There are more surprises in store for you, but I will let you discover them in your own time or when I arrive. For now, have a cocktail and head down to the pool or the beach and make friends like you always do. Love you! Aaron”
Mindy texted him to let him know she was there along with video of the room and a selfie showing her big smile. She waited for his acknowledgement and then started unpacking her bag and making a cocktail. As she went through all of her clothes she found some of the surprises that Aaron had eluded to. There were four more boxes each with a day of the week on them. One for each day she was going to be at the resort before he arrived. She set those aside and found a package of tanning oils, lubes and condoms. “He is always making sure I have what I need…” she thought shaking her head and putting the package wrapped in a bow next to the bed. She started hanging her dresses and outfits for the evenings and started thinking about how she would look in them. She had been working out and her already beautiful curvy body was getting tighter and toned. She looked forward to wearing the dresses they had picked out to go dancing and partying.
When she got to the suits she went through all of the choices. She had brought more than one per day, she thought. She could go to the beach, pool and hot tub and never wear the same suit, especially if she spent any time on the other side of the resort. She was feeling risqué after the dirty talk from the night before so she selected one of the bikinis Aaron had picked for her. It was pink and had an underwire top but was slightly sheer on the top and bottom. She assumed it would only get more so when wet. She put the suit on and threw on a lacy cover that was originally sold as lingerie, but gave her enough coverage to walk about the resort. She finished her ******* and grabbed her room key and her pool bag and headed to the closest pool to her room.

The Mexican sun was intense in the perfectly blue sky. A breeze slowly pressed off of the ocean giving short cooling relief. Mindy found a pool lounge chair that was open at the far end of the pool that had some open space around it. The pool attendant rushed over with a large beach towel to spread out on the chair and take Mindy’s ******* order. The crowd was coming back from lunch and a siesta and slowly filling out the pool area. Mostly couples, Mindy began to miss her love and thought about him at home, in the cold, working. She rifled through her bag for her phone and her poolside book. She smiled and took a photo of the pool but shot it down her body and across her legs so Aaron could see the beautiful resort, but also that she had picked his skimpy and nearly transparent suit and sent it with a text.
MINDY – “I think I have found my happy!”
With that, she put the phone back in her bag. If Aaron responded she would know from her new watch and would just let him stew on the text and picture. She picked up her book, a new “Shades of Grey”-type story that is trashy but somewhat acceptable to read in public, and started scanning the pages. She wasn’t really interested in the story at the moment, but she wanted some cover for her real intent… to people watch. She loved watching people interact and make up stories for their background and what their conversations were. There was a couple that looked like newly weds and her story for them was that after a few nights on their honeymoon, the bride was already sick of her new husband as he was doting and she was appeared annoyed and uninterested. She turned her gaze over to a couple in their fifties. They were making sure each other were covered in sunscreen and were absolutely loving to the other, making sure both had what they needed. She smiled and thought to herself that was what she hoped she and Aaron would look when they got older.
Mindy scanned the pool until she found the group that was different from the others. Instead of a couple, they were a group of about eight made up of five men and three women. They were a mixed crowd, all appeared to be in their early thirties, in great shape, and all were either friends or very familiar with each other. Mindy came up with a few stories for the group. They were all here for a bachelor party and they had brought some of the wives along. Or maybe it was a birthday group and one of the women gathered all of her friends. She focused on the group trying to figure out the dynamics and see who was attached to who. Her eyes fell on one of the men. A very fit, attractive, large man. Broad shoulders, muscled and firm. And black. Light skinned and tall. And he was staring back at her. His eyes were locked on hers with a clear knowledge that he had been watched. Mindy had no idea how long he had been looking back at her, but she was instantly shocked at being caught with her look. She quickly looked back to her book and tried to find her place. She was flustered and hot because she knew she’d been caught. The book was no help. The passage she picked back up on was a scene of the heroine of the story being blindfolded at a masquerade party and slowly being stripped of her costume. She couldn’t focus and the heat of the embarrassment, the sun and the book inspired her to take a dip in the pool to cool her hot and prickly skin.

By all means

His meeting went far better than he had expected. The customer had agreed to all the terms of the negotiation and were going to proceed with a purchase. Now all he had to do was babysit the process until the purchase order was delivered. He had expected to leave for the vacation and have this concern hanging over his head , but he was freed from that concern. As he walked to his car he checked his messages to see if his text had been delivered. It still sat in limbo, so he thought maybe a follow up text might break the deliveries loose. He followed up with a quick couple lines.
AARON – “Hey baby! Hoping you’re doing ok. Text me when you have a sec.”
Aaron jumped into his car and put the phone on the seat and made his way back to his home office. He turned up the radio to keep him distracted from his thoughts of worry. Before he knew it, he was pulling into their garage and was disturbed that he really could not remember how he arrived there. He slid into the house and set up his laptop to send emails to his team and management on the progress of the deal and share the good news. He purposefully kept the window of his text app in the background so that if Mindy did text, he would immediately see it.
It approached noon, and Aaron got up from his desk to make a quick lunch. He was always famished by mid-day when he worked out in the morning. He popped some leftovers into the microwave and pulled his phone out of his pocket and his messages were still not delivered. Now he was concerned. Mindy very rarely slept this late. Was she ok? Had this man hurt her? Was she purposefully blocking him for some reason? Aaron steeled himself and reminded himself that this was not exactly abnormal for Mindy. She was not as tied to her phone or social media as he was. It was part of his job and his life to be constantly connected, so he calmed himself down and pulled his meal out of the microwave. He blew on it to cool it for a moment and then tapped out one last text.
AARON – “Mindy, I’m getting worried. Can you please check in when you get this?”
He put his phone back into his pocket and scarfed down his lunch. Aside from the heat, the meal did not register to him. It was nourishment and little else for him today. He was spinning from both work and what was, or might be happening, thousands of miles away. He sat back at his desk and opened a spreadsheet to update a few cells when his text window suddenly updated its status to delivered and then read. He minimized his spreadsheet and saw that she was typing a message. His cock betrayed him by jumping to erect before the message could make it through the internet to his screen. He waited and watched until the sequentially flashing dots finally gave way to the message.
MINDY – “Good morning, love! I had quite a night. Watch the video and then we can talk. I love you so much!”
He saw the video attachment and his heart skipped a beat. Every time before now when she went through with their agreement, she texted him nearly immediately after the act and was very matter of fact. She saved the details until they were face-to-face. He quickly checked his laptop to make sure he was not attached to the VPN, or somehow sharing his screen with anyone. He had seen that error before by colleagues and it led to everything from extreme embarrassment to the person leaving the job by HR or constant teasing. Once he was sure that he was secured, he double clicked on the video and sat back to watch.
He watched in a mixture of desire, shock and erotic agony as the woman he loved experienced what looked like *******. He knew she was trying to connect with himself by smiling at the camera, but her body betrayed her and her face displayed her passion. The view changed as he watched her first wrap her arms then her legs around this man. Aaron ******* rubbed himself through his suit pants as he watched. He was filled with erotic energy watching Mindy deeply engaged with her black lover. He recognized the signs that Mindy was nearing an orgasm as she scratched at the man’s back and pulled her legs further up pulling him deeper. He had experienced them first hand many times. He was so happy and proud of her at that moment wishing he could have been there to truly share in her experience. It was what happened next that he had not expected or anticipated. Mindy began telling her lover to cum, first as an ask and then as a demand. “Cum for me” she ordered the black stud that was plunging himself over and over into her. Aaron watched as the man reacted, complying with her, and stiffened and through grunts and yells of “fuck” and “yes”. Aaron felt his own cock, which had not had release in what felt like days, twitch in reaction. His eyes did not stray from the window as the man lifted himself from the love of Aaron’s life and proceeded to stroke his cock, spraying cum on Mindy’s stomach.
Aaron was tacitly aware of the mess he had made in his underwear, but was struck by a detail he missed. When did Mindy’s partner remove his condom? He scrolled back on the video and watched it three more times. He resorted to going frame by frame and soon realized that at no point did he remove anything except his very large cock.
Aaron’s emotions were mixed to say the least. He felt confusion and a bit of anger because Mindy had always been very adamant about protection for her health, safety and for fear of pregnancy. Aaron felt amazingly lucky that she allowed him to be with her bare-skinned and that he could cum in her. While she managed her pregnancy risk through IUD, they both knew Aaron was likely sterile from a bout of adult chicken pox. To add to that, Aaron was taking testosterone to level his life and aid with his weight loss and muscle growth, and was well known to seriously reduce sperm generation. That said, it was an unspoken rule that there would be conversation before any change to the parameters of their rules. Aaron was also torn to the fact that his fantasy had always included the possibility of Mindy taking one or more of her lovers without a condom. The skin-to-skin feeling was always the most amazing experience for him and he wanted her ‘special’ lovers to experience that as well. He had also gotten off to amateur ‘creampie’ porn where the man ejaculates into the woman. It always seemed the most natural ending to a sexual congress and the most exciting. He reconciled his anger as a knee-jerk reaction, but his concern and confusion remained as did his completely erect penis. He knew he had to change out of his suit pants and into something dry. He chuckled to himself that the drycleaners would have a laugh at his expense when they cleaned them… but then this was not the first time Mindy had elicited this reaction from him.
He closed his laptop and proceed upstairs to change his clothes tapping away on his phone as he walked.

Mindy responded to all of her texts with her G-rated photos of the resort and “wish you were here” messages. She texted her best friend with some, but not all, of the stories from her vacation so far. As usual, her bestie was more wrapped up in what she had going on than to really appreciate what Mindy was telling her.
Mindy rested her head and just let the playlist continue. The songs switched to some hiphop/soul music that was very sensual and she thought of Aaron playing this for her earlier when he had surprised her with a candle lit room and they made love for a whole evening. She thought of him reading her text and watching the video and she braced herself for his reaction. She knew him well and he could go one of two ways: immediate anger or compassionate love. He did sometimes have a very short fuse and she was consistently surprised by what would set him off. She pushed that thought from her head as she enjoyed the sun on her naked body and relaxed in preparation for the tension that may come.
She had drifted into a near sleep when she felt a touch to her foot that she had rested on the table and jumped at the unexpected intrusion to her private thoughts. Her eyes flew open to see a shirtless CJ standing in front of her holding a cup of coffee.
“You could have told me that you called room service.” CJ said with a smile. “I had to pull on my pants and run to the door. I thought we were busted by your man. By the way, I didn’t see you out here, but the delivery guy did. Afraid you might be very popular now with the staff.”
“What makes you think I wasn’t already popular?” Mindy said with a grin as she took the coffee from him. She admired him once again. His body was chiseled and taut and his milk chocolate skin was nearly flawless. “It’s likely that won’t be the last time one of them gets a peek this week.” She sipped the hot beverage loving the spicy and rich Mexican brew. How had he known that she took her coffee with milk? She grinned internally thinking, “he may be a keeper… for a bit.”
“So… any news from home?” CJ asked sincerely.
“Well…” Mindy started, realizing that aside from her fiancé, this man she had shared the night with knew almost nothing about her. “I texted with my ******* to let them know I was ok and send them photos from the resort. My parents wanted to know if I made friends… I told them I was fitting one in.” CJ laughed and nodded along. “And I sent a text to my very concerned fiancé… along with something else.”
CJ cocked his head and started with a few questions, “So I would assume your ******* are toddlers given how young you look… so how are they texting you? And I’m not going to let you just skim over that last statement… what else did you send?”
Mindy squirmed a bit and became aware of her nakedness, both physically and psychologically. “Ok… My ******* are teens. I married early and had ******* immediately. The ‘sperm donor’ was a cheating piece of ******* so I left him and stayed single for a long time… until I met Aaron.” She shifted again in her seat knowing answering the next question could be a bit more uncomfortable. “And last night, I filmed us for a bit. I wasn’t sure if you realized it or not, but I did… and I sent it to Aaron.” Mindy could see the discomfort on CJ’s face as he processed what she had said. She wanted to explain herself but stayed silent and let him think. She watched him, seeing the thoughts pass through his head. She had studied psychology and she felt like she could read him.
CJ went from discomfort to anger, then as he thought through the conversation about the parameters of her and Aaron’s relationship, he gleaned some understanding and then acceptance. “Ok… as long as he does not share it, I’m ok with it. What did he say?”
“No response yet. I let you do something last night that I have only let Aaron do since we met and that was captured in the video.” She said with a grimace. “I’m not quite sure how he will react.”
“I suppose we should talk about that. I’m going to assure you that I am clean and healthy.” CJ stated with confidence. “I am single, and while I have a few regular partners, I get tested and make sure they do. I usually insist on protection as well… I’m going to blame it on the alcohol.”
“Just the alcohol, huh? Nothing about this had something to do with it?” Mindy said with a laugh presenting her body to him with a laugh. “Thank you for being straight with me. It isn’t something we should have done… but here we are. Everything may end depending on how Aaron reacts… so be prepared in that case. It sucks but it’s the rules.” With that Mindy got up from the chair starting to feel like her hangover haze had cleared some. She wanted food and a shower. She stepped in the sliding door and poured more coffee and grabbed a pastry off of the room service tray. “I think I’m going to get in the shower… might be nice to have company. Also might be your last chance…”
CJ felt his cock rise in his pants. Of course he would join her and feel her wrapped around him. He thought about the showers in the suites and how they had jets everywhere… he looked forward to putting them to use for her satisfaction. “I will come in a minute. Go ahead and get it started.” Mindy turned and walked to the shower, an obvious bounce to her step knowing that soon she would be lost in him and not worrying about what might come.

**BUZZ BUZZ**
CJ heard Mindy’s phone go off. He picked it up to take to her, but looked first to see who had texted and realized it was unlocked. Usually he was not nosy and would avoid picking up anyone’s phone, but in this case he wanted to know if it had been her fiancé and whether or not this tryst was over. If it was, he’d leave it sit until they were done in the shower for her to find. He felt slightly guilty for the deception, but it was her text to discover and he justified his action though he knew he just wanted one more opportunity to share bodies with the amazing woman.
AARON – “All I can say is ‘WOW’! I can tell you are being well taken care of, my love. Thank you for thinking of me and sharing this. I wish so much I could be there with you now, but perhaps this could not have happened if I were. I am concerned about the ending… it was a surprise to me. I am not mad, nor am I happy. I just want your side of the story. Just tell me he’s safe and you are comfortable with it and I am good. I love you so much right now. You are a daily blessing to me and I hope you are having as much fun as it looks like you are!”
CJ read the text feeling flushed for being a voyeur in their private conversation. He noticed the video in the texts and watched it reliving the hazy details of their first coupling.
AARON – “I can see you read this… everything ok?”
CJ panicked… he forgot that he was reading the texts live and it of course would let him know that his text had been viewed. He put the phone down quickly, then reconsidered and picked it back up.
MINDY – “Hey man… this is CJ. I’m the guy here with Mindy. She got in the shower and I accidentally picked up her phone. Look, Aaron… I have to thank you for letting her do this with me. I understand the rules and respect them. You’re a lucky man. I assure you that I am clean and safe. I can have my admin send you a copy of my last test from my doctor if you want. It wasn’t planned… It was a pretty crazy night and it just happened that way.”
There was a long pause and CJ started to get worried. Mindy was waiting for him in the shower, but he felt strongly he needed to get some kind of confirmation from this man who was so accepting of what they were doing. Finally, the dots appeared and he waited, hearing the shower running in the bathroom.
AARON – “Thanks for responding, CJ. And thank you for your honesty. I don’t think the tests will be necessary. The rules are what they are and I too appreciate your accepting them. Here’s my ask. Take care of her. Make sure she’s ok and safe. Last ask, bring her the best sex of her life. I hope to meet you when I arrive on Thursday.”
CJ was taken aback. This man was thanking him for taking care of his love. What an interesting man. He was putting the phone down when it vibrated again.
AARON – “BTW… I don’t know why you aren’t in the shower with her. She loves company. Have fun!”
CJ wasn’t going to ignore such a great suggestion and put the phone back on the arm of the chair and walked to the bathroom, shedding his pants along the way.

Chapter 5 – Afternoon Adventures

Mindy sat on the beach next to all of her new friends. She had been apologetic when she finally found them but they seemed to understand. She was seated next between Tom and Karen as they all soaked in the sun. The heat was blazing but she adored it. The rest of the crew were fighting off ugly hangovers. They had gone back to another junior team member’s room and partied until the sun had come up. She laughed to herself that she too had been up to near dawn, but she had the opportunity to work off most of her hangover before she went to sleep.
CJ was out with the rest of the team deep sea fishing. He had invited Mindy to join them, but the prospect of being on a boat with hungover people was not appealing at all. She thought about him and the conversation they had after their time in the shower, and floor, and bed. He had come clean with her about the texts he had exchanged with Aaron and while she was irritated at the intrusion of her privacy, everything that was exchanged eased her mind. CJ had snuck back to his suite shortly after giving her time to clean up and prepare for what was left of her afternoon.
Mindy felt the now familiar **TAP TAP** on her wrist letting her know she had a text. She glanced at the watch and was pleased to see it was the man she loved.
AARON – “Thanks for calling me after CJ left so we could talk. I loved hearing your voice and I’m glad we had a chance to talk through everything. I like CJ, he seems like a good guy. What are you up to now.”
Mindy considered using one of the canned answers or scribbling her response on the watch, but decided that would take too long. She pulled her phone out of her beach bag and took a selfie and then a photo of her view of the ocean and the blue sky stretching to the horizon and clicked send.
MINDY – “This is what I am doing. It’s kinda nice not to be completely hungover like my friends!”
AARON – “From what it looked like, you metabolized all the alcohol in bed last night! What are your plans for the rest of the day?”
MINDY – “OMG… yes! I swear I’m sore like after leg day at the gym. Might not be able to climb stairs tomorrow!”
Mindy massaged her thighs and thought she might have to try some new positions that did not require so much leg work.
MINDY – “I think a few of us are going to check out the ‘other side’ of the resort before dinner. Going to scout it out for when you arrive. I can’t wait to see you doing naked cartwheels!”
AARON – “I don’t know about cartwheels… not very good at them fully dressed.”
MINDY – “You’re no fun! What are you doing?”
Tom grumbled next to her and waived over the beach waiter and asked for another rum and coke and Mindy signaled that she wanted the same. Karen was deep asleep and Mindy prodded her to get her to roll over before she burned too badly.
AARON – “I’m knocking out the rest of my presentation for tomorrow and then heading to a happy hour. Maybe grab dinner. Then I will be at home waiting for your text. J”
MINDY – “I can’t wait until you arrive, love. It’s not the same without you here. Just four more days!”
AARON – “You’ll be fine until I get there. I suspect you can find ways to occupy your time in my absence. Have fun, baby. Stay in touch!”
Mindy sent him her heartbeat from her watch and then put her phone away. She rolled over and copied her new friend, Karen and went to sleep.

Aaron put finishing touches on his presentation. He loved hearing from Mindy and that she was enjoying her vacation. He thought about their conversation earlier in the afternoon. Every fear he had melted away hearing her voice and listening to her talk through everything that had happened. They left it with them telling eachother how happy they were and how much they loved each other.
He was suddenly pulled back to reality by his phone ringing both on his table and his laptop. He clicked the “Accept” button on his desktop and answered in his usual way.
“This is Aaron” He had stopped using “hello” years before when he mixed his personal cell and work phone.
“Aaron, its Drew.” Aaron’s stomach dropped. The caller was the purchasing agent for his largest deal. Drew never called with good news, and Aaron had felt so sure that the negotiations were done this morning. “Look… I need you to do something for me.”
“Okay, Drew… whats up?” He knew for sure there was some additional discount or painful contract change that he was going to request, but put on his best positive voice.
“Well…” Drew’s pregnant pause made Aaron cringe. “I need you to process two purchase orders. We decided to double the order and go with the whole environment right now. Can you handle that for me?” Aaron dropped his pen to the desk in shock. The purchase would put him at well over his quota for the quarter and the year.
“Wow, Drew. Thanks… I’ve got to go clean out my shorts. Thought you were going to hit me with another ask! Of course I’ll get the orders processed.” Aaron tried to contain his joy, but both men knew how exciting this was for him.
“Well wash your drawers and get those boxes shipped out ASAP. You enjoy the holidays and I will see you at our New Years party. You’re buying!”
“Always negotiating, Drew. I will see you then, my friend!” Usually Aaron called people ‘friend’ or ‘brother’ out of habit, but this time he really meant it. It was a huge win for everyone.
Once the paperwork was entered, he saved his presentation for the next day. He quickly called the travel website that they had booked their trip through and spoke to a representative. He adjusted his flights and paid for the change fees. He planned on surprising Mindy on Wednesday instead of Friday. He put on his sports coat and walked out the door to see what else he could close.

Back