Military Cucks

dancuck

Male
From
UK
I am now on my second, happy swinging/ hotwife marriage. However, both my first wife and I were in the UK Royal Air *******, we had been married for about 5 years, when I heard rumours that whilst I had been away she had been seeing other guys, whilst angry at first, it did turn me on. We both got stationed to another base, which we joint UK and US military, once again after almost a year, I found out she was cheating on me with 2 black US Marines.

Have any other Military guys had their wives cheat on them whilst they were deployed?

I am now on my second, happy swinging/ hotwife marriage. However, both my first wife and I were in the UK Royal Air *******, we had been married for about 5 years, when I heard rumours that whilst I had been away she had been seeing other guys, whilst angry at first, it did turn me on. We both got stationed to another base, which we joint UK and US military, once again after almost a year, I found out she was cheating on me with 2 black US Marines.

Have any other Military guys had their wives cheat on them whilst they were deployed?

My introduction was whilst my ex hubby was based at goal old RAF Brize Norton back in the eighties and the guy was a military policeman based at Little Rissington. His married quater was in the next block of flats back in the eighties.
Great times

While stationed at various bases in the Far East my wife did the same thing. As soon as I left for deployment she was out there. Yes I heard the rumors that she was hooking up with black servicemen, and yes I was gone a lot and the rumors became well known around the base. Even my friends knew about her activities and some even told others that they had seen her giving guys blowjobs or getting fucked in a club or ally outside one. Here is a photo so some of you out there may remember her.

Attachments

• 349C5958-707B-4B32-80CA-16629C8811DA.jpeg
    349C5958-707B-4B32-80CA-16629C8811DA.jpeg
    179.6 KB · Views: 66
Unfortunately not, looking for a wife who'll send me pics of her taking bbc while I'm on deployment or posted out though :)

• Love
Reactions: wit

Sounds like you have a plan for success, NOT. What you had was a cheating whore not a Hotwife.

Reactions: wit
Back