That's a great question. It appears the pic was removed; however, I don't know why. As far as I know, it didn't violate any of the rules.

I re-attached the picture. If it violates the rules, please let me know why so I can avoid doing it in the future.

View attachment 272252
Personally, I like her and the post. No violations from this Moderator, however JoMu/JoMi are "wearing out THEIR 'welcome'" in posting younger women (NOT "underaged" and definitely not MILF's) , in this thread where there is a more appropriate thread related to younger women ARE available. I like images to be visually "on-point" as well as within the stated Site's Rules for posting and thread creation!)

I continue to Like her IRL, thanks for reporting her, she's a BEAUTY!

That's a great question. It appears the pic was removed; however, I don't know why. As far as I know, it didn't violate any of the rules.

I re-attached the picture. If it violates the rules, please let me know why so I can avoid doing it in the future.

View attachment 272252

I don't recall deleting this picture, nor do I see a reason why I would have. Most of your stuff has been fine as well as Tical and most others, with the exception of some occasional watermarks slipping though.

I do know there are a few who don't seem to understand the difference between a MILF and a girl barely past 18, but you don't have that problem as far as I can tell. The real problem with that is the threads become diluted and all start to look the same. :confused:

Thanks for the quality images you share with us. :)

will

Back