Mile High Club

HelenOfTrois

Female
From
US
My husband and I boarded the overnight flight to Madrid and moved down the aisle to seats 32A and B, back of the plane, window and middle seat. I paused when I saw him, sitting there in seat C. He was impossible to miss, his head and shoulders reaching high above the seat. He must have been an NBA player, or perhaps on his way. "Hello," he said politely, moving to get up to let my husband and me into our seats.
"You take the middle," said my husband. "You're the smallest." I smiled at the man who stood towering above me, perhaps 6'4 or 6'5. After my husband sat in the window seat, I squeezed past the man, brushing my hips against him as I leaned over and situated my bag under the middle seat. I could feel his cock's enormity as my body brushed against his. A tingle of excitement moved through my hips, down through my pelvis. I sat down and he lowered himself into the seat next to me, smiling.
The plane taxied the runway, lifting off, and soon the cabin was dark but for the blue glow of the television screens.
My husband rested his hand on my thigh and drifted to sleep. After a while, I unbuckled my seatbelt to go to the bathroom. The man next to me had in earphones and his eyes were closed, so I stood and slowly moved my body over his lap, holding onto the seat in front of me. Suddenly the plane lurched with turbulence, and I fell back, sitting down on his lap. That's when I felt his erection suddenly growing like a thick snake in the grass. I pulled myself up with the seat in front, apologizing. His large hands gripped my waist from behind, helping me up.
He smiled. "No problem."
I glanced over to see that my husband was still sleeping and I slipped into the restroom.
Inside I looked in the mirror and tussled my hair. I could feel myself growing wet just from the small encounter in his lap. I wanted that cock badly. So badly, I could feel the heat inside my wet panties. I reached down beneath my blue jean skirt and touched my clit through the soft silk of my panties and closed my eyes, tried to imagine his thick chocolate shaft sliding deep inside me. I opened my eyes, finished up in the restroom and checked my watch: 11pm. We'd be in flight until 5am. I unlatched the door and stepped out.
As I reached the aisle, he did not move to get up. I looked down to see he had covered his lap with a blanket. Beneath it I could make out the shape of his hand, moving slowly up and down. He was stroking his cock beneath the blanket!
My heart sparked like a match. I turned and lifted myself back over his lap, both of us facing the front of the plane, and just as I did he slid his black rod from beneath the blanket with one hand, moving his other hand beneath my skirt. As soon as his fingers brushed against my wetness I gasped, then quickly looked around to make sure I hadn't woken anyone. I would have to be dead silent. His smooth fingers pulled my panties to the side and he pulled me by the waist down over his rod, the erect head pressing into my wet opening. I shut my eyes and nearly screamed, it felt so explosive, the bare tip of his thick, engorged penis pushing me open like a flower. I slid down slowly on his cock, feeling it push its way all the way up my channel to my stomach, it's perfectly curved head rubbing against my g-spot. He held me tight by the waist and smoothly pumped from beneath. I wrapped my legs around the outside of his own long legs and held onto the armrests, my hair falling around my face as he lifted and pumped, lifted and pumped. I opened my eyes to see my husband to my right, wide awake, rubbing his own dick and watching in silent bewilderment while this giant stud of a man pushed his long dick into me. My husband reached over and grazed my clit with his fingertips, pushing me just over the edge into a tornado of orgasms. He stroked his own dick, which was erect and harder than I'd ever seen it before. I kept coming and coming, as though time had suspended itself. After what seemed like an hour, the man began to shudder and he exploded inside me, pushing his head hard inside me one last time. I lifted myself off his lap and back into my own seat, my panties dripping with cum. I lowered my head into my husband's lap and closed my lips around his dick just in time to ******* his own bursting cum. I swallowed and licked him clean, and then sat back up in my seat, delirious.
"Get some sleep," my husband whispered.
I nodded off into a deep, satisfied sleep. I awoke an hour later, as the flight attendents put on the fasten seatbelt sign again, for turbulence. The cabin was dark, and most everyone was asleep in the back of the plane. I glanced at the clock in front of me: 3:25 am. Still an hour to go before the plane would begin its descent. I glanced over at my friend to the left who was resting his head, dozing. I slid my hand under his blanket and took hold of him again. Without opening his eyes, he smiled, moving the blanket aside and lifting his hard cock out for me again. It was time to take one last ride on this stranger's lap before sunrise ended this orgasmfest, before we exited the plane and parted ways forever, carrying remnants of each other on our skin. 😈

Last edited:
Back