Mijas - Costa del Sol - España

rnj69

Male
From
UK
Hola!!

Looking for couples or selected singles to socialize and dinning out keeping all safety measures due to the situation. Hablamos Español e Inglés.

If the conditions and mutual attraction is appropriate, I am happy to help ger her out as far as she is willing to take you.

My wife is a beautiful and sexy 50 yo woman who looks early 40s who is very attracted to other guys; specially, when dancing. We've talked about including other guys or couples but she doesn't think she could actually do anything intentionally. She would rather let the situation arise on its own and go with the flow.

Therefore, I'm interested in finding a guy or open-minded couple to fake a random encounter and flirt with her while we all hang out. I don't know how far she would be willing to go. The ideal guy /couple would be very well-educated/traveled, outgoing personality, keep good conversations, over 35, not being too pushy, and open to establish a friendship (couples).

Hola!!

Estoy de vacaciones en la cala de Mijas por dos meses con mi mujer y me gustaría contactar pareja con experiencia para encuentro no programado, ir a cenar, ir a un bar/vinoteca, ir a la playa, entablar amistad y seducir a mi esposa con mi apoyo. Ella no sabe que busco pareja para seducirla; sin embargo, ella sabe que soy un cornudo. Maxima discrecion es requerida.
Si es de tu interés escríbeme.

Back