Midwest white couple

bbclovingslut

Couple
Real Person
Hey 34m and 26f married white couple from northeast Oklahoma. What started off as his fantasy has quickly become both of our fantasies. So far it's just been fantasy but hoping to meet some real bbc bulls in the area but would definitely be willing to travel for the right bull. Hubby is straight but lacking the size required to finish the job so size definitely matters lol. Girth> length but both would be amazing lol. We've done the sharing thing a few times with the same white guy. He just happens to be hubby's best friend which makes it that much better. Bonus is he's hung like a horse and has all the girth a girl could want lol. Unfortunately he lives 1000 miles away and prefer a few shades darker lol. Looking for that rough and tuff stuff. Tie hubby up and make him spend the night hard and unable to do anything about it while ravaging Wifey's tight White pussy. Don't worry he enjoys the humiliation lol. Well if you have any questions or comments send a message. We love trading pics and stories. Thanks

Hey 34m and 26f married white couple from northeast Oklahoma. What started off as his fantasy has quickly become both of our fantasies. So far it's just been fantasy but hoping to meet some real bbc bulls in the area but would definitely be willing to travel for the right bull. Hubby is straight but lacking the size required to finish the job so size definitely matters lol. Girth> length but both would be amazing lol. We've done the sharing thing a few times with the same white guy. He just happens to be hubby's best friend which makes it that much better. Bonus is he's hung like a horse and has all the girth a girl could want lol. Unfortunately he lives 1000 miles away and prefer a few shades darker lol. Looking for that rough and tuff stuff. Tie hubby up and make him spend the night hard and unable to do anything about it while ravaging Wifey's tight White pussy. Don't worry he enjoys the humiliation lol. Well if you have any questions or comments send a message. We love trading pics and stories. Thanks
ever come to chicago? lets trade pics! check my media!

I’m a little far away but I’d love to trade stories. Me and my gf used to enjoy 3 sums and public play

Back