MiamiCouple - Cuckold Mistress / Hot Wife

As a longtime verified member I have always enjoyed this site and have had great conversations with a few good looking men of color.
But after receiving many, many responses and comments from submissive men, cuckold husbands, bi wives and even submissive men of color! I have decide to broaden my horizons. After pushing these types away for so long. I’ve decided to respect and appreciate the attention I’ve received from them.
Having a dominate personality has always been natural to me. And that will never change. So I’ve decided to embrace it!
I try and always respect this site and it’s rules. The monitors here are amazing. Helpful and polite. They have even asked me to join them awhile back but my schedule did not permit it.
I’ve decide to start this thread to help my personal fans who like to follow me, respect me and serve me! I will post photos and videos of myself and my lifestyle here.
I will try and help and answer any basic questions about being a dominate and Hot Wife. I do not want to get into long conversations here or long discussion about myself. And please do not repeat questions or subjects that have been asked already.
If you seek to serve me more on a personal level as a submissive man. Please send personal messages to my profile.
Let’s hope everyone can be civil and respectful. I do not have times for games. My time is too valuable. All negative and rude comments will be deleted.
Starting this thread with positive intentions. If anyone has suggestions or ideas on how to improve this thread please feel free to comment. I’ll do my best!!!

Linda
******* ? can I be your cuckold? Please :)

Happy Sunday to all my fans, skates and bitch boys!!! It’s a beautiful day here in South Florida. And I’m feeling happy and generous! Just cleaning out my closet today. Making room for new things! Arranging my sexy clothes for a few personal photo shooters this week. So in my generous mood. I’m sharing these videos as I clean my closet. Hmmmmmm? Who wants to help? Who wants these old nasty panties? Are you worthy??? Send me a private message if you are interested in my old panties!!! Goddess LindaView attachment 2582527
View attachment 2582547
View attachment 2582544
View attachment 2582538
View attachment 2582537
View attachment 2582535
View attachment 2582533
View attachment 2582528
Wow you are amazing! DO you do any personal meets?

Strictly photos. Personal videos. Sending personal clothing. Toys. And daily chats. But personal meeting would be for extreme VIP skates only. You’d have to convince me through time you are trustworthy. Serious. And worth my valuable time.
I see well I’ll have to prove to you that I am a worthless white slave who wants nothing more than to promote big black cocks owning gorgeous women like you whilst white boys like me can only watch

I see well I’ll have to prove to you that I am a worthless white slave who wants nothing more than to promote big black cocks owning gorgeous women like you whilst white boys like me can only watch
It’s much more than that. I hate white cuckold men. I have one at home. One is enough. If you want to be owned by me. You would also have to help me keep up my goddess lifestyle. Not pay my bills. I pay my own bills. I need hair done. Nails done. Pedicures. Sexy clothes. My slaves see all personal videos of their gift. This builds trust. And I keep my cuckold slaves close to me and happy. If this is not for you. Good luck finding a women as fine as me who understands your pathetic desires. Go. Go look bitch boy. I’ll wait! Smh

It’s much more than that. I hate white cuckold men. I have one at home. One is enough. If you want to be owned by me. You would also have to help me keep up my goddess lifestyle. Not pay my bills. I pay my own bills. I need hair done. Nails done. Pedicures. Sexy clothes. My slaves see all personal videos of their gift. This builds trust. And I keep my cuckold slaves close to me and happy. If this is not for you. Good luck finding a women as fine as me who understands your pathetic desires. Go. Go look bitch boy. I’ll wait! Smho
Wow being spoken to like that is such a turn on it’s making my little white dick throb!
Your such a perfect bbc boss!
I fucking love you already!
Unfortunately I’m financially poor but I can be more of a slave than your husband id like your shoes clean and lick black cum from you everyday x

Wow being spoken to like that is such a turn on it’s making my little white dick throb!
Your such a perfect bbc boss!
I fucking love you already!
Unfortunately I’m financially poor but I can be more of a slave than your husband id like your shoes clean and lick black cum from you everyday x
Your honesty is appreciated. You can still be my fan. I post a lot. And small videos. Just not the full videos or personal ones. Have a blessed day. Bye bitch boy.
Goddess Linda

You are a goddess and worthy of all worship. So good to begin and end my day with you. A true goddess. Thank you for all you do. The videos and pics are beyond what we deserve.

It’s much more than that. I hate white cuckold men. I have one at home. One is enough. If you want to be owned by me. You would also have to help me keep up my goddess lifestyle. Not pay my bills. I pay my own bills. I need hair done. Nails done. Pedicures. Sexy clothes. My slaves see all personal videos of their gift. This builds trust. And I keep my cuckold slaves close to me and happy. If this is not for you. Good luck finding a women as fine as me who understands your pathetic desires. Go. Go look bitch boy. I’ll wait! Smh
Goddess Linda the CUCK SLAYER !

Back