MiamiCouple - Cuckold Mistress / Hot Wife

I have to give a little shout out to a resent admirer and bitch slave JON. He a huge fan of my Yoga pants. And yesterday he helped me get my nails done beautifully to display in this thread!!! Thank you Jon. You know how to make me happy. Here are a few photos from Jon’s private video I sent him last night! I hope everyone else enjoys and appreciates what Jon has done. Do you like my nails??? Besitos!!!
View attachment 29143232-55F0-4465-B028-4E269E78CEA3.MOV

Attachments

• E6BB2614-8C87-45A4-ACA9-B89AB4E6639E.jpeg
    E6BB2614-8C87-45A4-ACA9-B89AB4E6639E.jpeg
    135.2 KB · Views: 159
  • 8C424A77-E4D4-4D02-BB14-9C7F9190E210.jpeg
    8C424A77-E4D4-4D02-BB14-9C7F9190E210.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 160
  • F2CF5C95-4A77-49F3-90F4-E12474EED7E2.jpeg
    F2CF5C95-4A77-49F3-90F4-E12474EED7E2.jpeg
    118.3 KB · Views: 238
  • 1C23AB36-4D8E-41FC-8A6D-12FD611862CA.jpeg
    1C23AB36-4D8E-41FC-8A6D-12FD611862CA.jpeg
    84.3 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
I have to give a little shout out to a resent admirer and bitch slave JON. He a huge fan of my Yoga pants. And yesterday my he helped me get my nails done beautifully to display in this thread!!! Thank you Jon. You know how to make me happy. Here are a few photos from Jon’s private video I sent him last night! I hope everyone else enjoys and appreciates what Jon has done. Do you like my nails??? Besitos!!!
Your accent nail in glitter looks amazing.

As a longtime verified member I have always enjoyed this site and have had great conversations with a few good looking men of color.
But after receiving many, many responses and comments from submissive men, cuckold husbands, bi wives and even submissive men of color! I have decide to broaden my horizons. After pushing these types away for so long. I’ve decided to respect and appreciate the attention I’ve received from them.
Having a dominate personality has always been natural to me. And that will never change. So I’ve decided to embrace it!
I try and always respect this site and it’s rules. The monitors here are amazing. Helpful and polite. They have even asked me to join them awhile back but my schedule did not permit it.
I’ve decide to start this thread to help my personal fans who like to follow me, respect me and serve me! I will post photos and videos of myself and my lifestyle here.
I will try and help and answer any basic questions about being a dominate and Hot Wife. I do not want to get into long conversations here or long discussion about myself. And please do not repeat questions or subjects that have been asked already.
If you seek to serve me more on a personal level as a submissive man. Please send personal messages to my profile.
Let’s hope everyone can be civil and respectful. I do not have times for games. My time is too valuable. All negative and rude comments will be deleted.
Starting this thread with positive intentions. If anyone has suggestions or ideas on how to improve this thread please feel free to comment. I’ll do my best!!!

Linda
Sexy pics

I have to give a little shout out to a resent admirer and bitch slave JON. He a huge fan of my Yoga pants. And yesterday my he helped me get my nails done beautifully to display in this thread!!! Thank you Jon. You know how to make me happy. Here are a few photos from Jon’s private video I sent him last night! I hope everyone else enjoys and appreciates what Jon has done. Do you like my nails??? Besitos!!!
View attachment 2573861
so hot youre awesome

As a longtime verified member I have always enjoyed this site and have had great conversations with a few good looking men of color.
But after receiving many, many responses and comments from submissive men, cuckold husbands, bi wives and even submissive men of color! I have decide to broaden my horizons. After pushing these types away for so long. I’ve decided to respect and appreciate the attention I’ve received from them.
Having a dominate personality has always been natural to me. And that will never change. So I’ve decided to embrace it!
I try and always respect this site and it’s rules. The monitors here are amazing. Helpful and polite. They have even asked me to join them awhile back but my schedule did not permit it.
I’ve decide to start this thread to help my personal fans who like to follow me, respect me and serve me! I will post photos and videos of myself and my lifestyle here.
I will try and help and answer any basic questions about being a dominate and Hot Wife. I do not want to get into long conversations here or long discussion about myself. And please do not repeat questions or subjects that have been asked already.
If you seek to serve me more on a personal level as a submissive man. Please send personal messages to my profile.
Let’s hope everyone can be civil and respectful. I do not have times for games. My time is too valuable. All negative and rude comments will be deleted.
Starting this thread with positive intentions. If anyone has suggestions or ideas on how to improve this thread please feel free to comment. I’ll do my best!!!

Linda

Hey Linda I’m glad you’re embracing your authentic self on this site & within this community and I always had a strong attraction to your beautiful body like allot of men of color on this site but I always appreciated & respected your relationships with your hubby and boyfriend ??.

This spiritual hedonist wishes you nothing but the best & sends you unlimited light and love your way ???♠️

Hey Linda I’m glad you’re embracing your authentic self on this site & within this community and I always had a strong attraction to your beautiful body like allot of men of color on this site but I always appreciated & respected your relationships with your hubby and boyfriend ??.

This spiritual hedonist wishes you nothing but the best & sends you unlimited light and love your way ???♠
Hiiiii. Well I do appreciate your kind words. Appreciate your time an effort. That you for the kind words and being a fan. I love to give my slaves and fans what they like to see.
I am also very spiritual. So I understand the love you are sending my way! I hope you are having a blessed day!
Linda

Back