Miami Swingers Clubs

azlatincpl

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
AZ, US
We are looking to go to our first swingers club when we visit Miami in December. We are looking for advice on which club to check out. I believe Miami Velvet and Trapeze are the main ones. We are not planning on hooking up with anyone, we want to go to watch and learn. This would be our first real step into the hotwife lifestyle. We are not looking to hook up with anyone during our trip. This is a husband and wife rest and relaxation trip with some lifestyle research.

Thanks for any help or advice you can provide.

We have never been to a swingers club. We have not heard good things about Club Encounters, but that is third party information.

We are looking to go to our first swingers club when we visit Miami in December. We are looking for advice on which club to check out. I believe Miami Velvet and Trapeze are the main ones. We are not planning on hooking up with anyone, we want to go to watch and learn. This would be our first real step into the hotwife lifestyle. We are not looking to hook up with anyone during our trip. This is a husband and wife rest and relaxation trip with some lifestyle research.

We are going the first week of december.. our first time too

Hello,
I'm thinking of making a trip to The RoofTop Resort in Hollywood Fla the weekend of November 19th 20th any Hot Wife couples or single ladies planning to be there during that time send me a message.

Miami Velvet and Trapeze.

Back