Mexican girls in East LA

I grew up in East LA & wasn’t really popular with the ladies. I got to know a few of them & they confided in me that they’d sneak off with black guys behind their fathers, brothers & boyfriends backs. I guess dating black guys is still taboo in Hispanic culture (I’m a white guy). Has anyone had to sneak around to get with Mexican girls (in the East LA area & beyond)?

I grew up in East LA & wasn’t really popular with the ladies. I got to know a few of them & they confided in me that they’d sneak off with black guys behind their fathers, brothers & boyfriends backs. I guess dating black guys is still taboo in Hispanic culture (I’m a white guy). Has anyone had to sneak around to get with Mexican girls (in the East LA area & beyond)?
I grew up here in Southern California in the both the gang and military culture. We were a military family who lived in the hood and did hood ******* instead of living on the base.

I grew up fighting other gang members Crips, Bloods, Cholos, and Nazi Lowriders, and Skinheads! I've partied with outlaw Bikers and across the border in Mexico I have partied with straight up Narcos in Baja Mexico. I have been in some very unique situations that opened me up to opportunities which I am not going to lie I absolutely took advantage of.

When I was a banger one of my homeboys who was Puerto Rican had these two beautiful female cousins who often partied in one of the biggest Mexican Hoods in the Northern part of San Diego. She asks my homeboy if he wanted to go to this party and like a crazy fool he said yes. This friend of mine and myself at that time was the typical menace to society, fearless, all about the hood, and don't give a fuck about anything else! We picked up his cousins and like six of their Mexican girlfriends in a van and drive into this huge barrio in Oceanside called Posole. It's also where Jr Seau grew up and went to school. I can also tell you a story later about how another one of my homeboys broke Jr Seau's younger brothers nose! This neighborhood was at least 12 to 15 city blocks square and that gang was at least 10 generations deep even back then. We grew up fighting these fools from Jr high school to high school and beyond so it was a big risk for the two of us knuckleheads to go to this party but we were young and fearless and down for whatever.
Now we were both packing guns but a couple of the girls was like "let us go check it out first"! They come back and told us that is was cool so we walk a half a block to this house and there is was like 50 guys out front drinking and smoking. We had two women in front, a woman on each arm, and two women walking behind us. The party entrance was the backyard fence on the side of the house and there were cholos everywhere lining the whole side of the house and the backyard. My homeboy and I were in there dancing back to back with women in front of us. There was at least 200 to 300 soldiers at this party and the only reason why we seemed to practically be invisible to them is because everyone was clearly *******, high, and we brought eight women to the party. LOL. Other than that us being there was suicide. We kept our guns covered and our bandanas tucked in the pockets of our black Dickies suites. We left his cousins at the party and went from the party to a chicks house from the neighborhood and banged her and her homegirl out. Under normal circumstances being in a black gang you would never get pussy from no Cholas but we were at that party and we took full advantage of that opportunity to get with some Cholas.

As a black bull in the swinger lifestyle I have actually met and played with multiple couples who definitely lived that hood life in their youth like I did. From Cholos, outlaw bikers, and even a Narco from across the border in Mexico have all let their wives get dicked down by my bbc.

Glad you were able to get chola pussy, I hope they kept coming back for more. I’d love to hear some more about you fucking Mexican women.
I grew up here in Southern California in the both the gang and military culture. We were a military family who lived in the hood and did hood ******* instead of living on the base.

I grew up fighting other gang members Crips, Bloods, Cholos, and Nazi Lowriders, and Skinheads! I've partied with outlaw Bikers and across the border in Mexico I have partied with straight up Narcos in Baja Mexico. I have been in some very unique situations that opened me up to opportunities which I am not going to lie I absolutely took advantage of.

When I was a banger one of my homeboys who was Puerto Rican had these two beautiful female cousins who often partied in one of the biggest Mexican Hoods in the Northern part of San Diego. She asks my homeboy if he wanted to go to this party and like a crazy fool he said yes. This friend of mine and myself at that time was the typical menace to society, fearless, all about the hood, and don't give a fuck about anything else! We picked up his cousins and like six of their Mexican girlfriends in a van and drive into this huge barrio in Oceanside called Posole. It's also where Jr Seau grew up and went to school. I can also tell you a story later about how another one of my homeboys broke Jr Seau's younger brothers nose! This neighborhood was at least 12 to 15 city blocks square and that gang was at least 10 generations deep even back then. We grew up fighting these fools from Jr high school to high school and beyond so it was a big risk for the two of us knuckleheads to go to this party but we were young and fearless and down for whatever.
Now we were both packing guns but a couple of the girls was like "let us go check it out first"! They come back and told us that is was cool so we walk a half a block to this house and there is was like 50 guys out front drinking and smoking. We had two women in front, a woman on each arm, and two women walking behind us. The party entrance was the backyard fence on the side of the house and there were cholos everywhere lining the whole side of the house and the backyard. My homeboy and I were in there dancing back to back with women in front of us. There was at least 200 to 300 soldiers at this party and the only reason why we seemed to practically be invisible to them is because everyone was clearly *******, high, and we brought eight women to the party. LOL. Other than that us being there was suicide. We kept our guns covered and our bandanas tucked in the pockets of our black Dickies suites. We left his cousins at the party and went from the party to a chicks house from the neighborhood and banged her and her homegirl out. Under normal circumstances being in a black gang you would never get pussy from no Cholas but we were at that party and we took full advantage of that opportunity to get with some Cholas.

As a black bull in the swinger lifestyle I have actually met and played with multiple couples who definitely lived that hood life in their youth like I did. From Cholos, outlaw bikers, and even a Narco from across the border in Mexico have all let their wives get dicked down by my bbc.

Back