Are there many Mexican bbc sluts

• No

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Yes

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Mexicans love BBC

Votes: 28 66.7%

• Total voters
Any photos to share with her out in public with her BF??
I think it's hot when a woman enjoys showing off playing with her boyfriend in public!

Do many of you believe there's plenty of Mexican bbc sluts :) I know it's mostly white women on her and wondered why there's not many Mexicans.
I hate to report my wife after 30+ black guys said she's done. But prior to that sad news she was definitely a Mexican BBC slut. I'm not counting her out. She goes through phases. But this is the longest phase. I'm having withdrawals. I'm an optimist and know how much she liked it.

I hate to report my wife after 30+ black guys said she's done. But prior to that sad news she was definitely a Mexican BBC slut. I'm not counting her out. She goes through phases. But this is the longest phase. I'm having withdrawals. I'm an optimist and know how much she liked it.
Damn man I'm so sorry to hear that. I understand how addicting it can be. Well we've never done it but I'm super addicted to the dirty talk of her actually doing it. Sex just isn't the same without it. I can go from hard to limp like it's nothing without it. Kind of sad.

Cuckcpl83 looking for some updates. How has wife been enjoying herself??
And photos of her out with her BBC having fun??

Back