Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

My cuckold fantasies always revolve around my wife and I being surprised or “tricked” into a situation where she submits to black men and all I can do is watch them in action.
She is 52 yo, brunette, 5’11” tall, 145 lbs, 36c, long legs, nice ass, hairy pussy although neatly trimmed. Mom of 2. She is a bank Vice President so we can only play when away from home.
Favorite fantasy of mine is that she and I are in NYC on business. The last night of our stay we want to go out dancing. She is dressed in a nice cocktail dress, heels, make-up and her wedding ring.
We ask the hotel doorman, who is black, if he knows of a place we might enjoy. He has a sly grin and tells us he knows just the place, but doesn’t mention anything else to us. He hails a cab for us, gives the driver the street address and off we go, not sure where we are going.
After a short drive, we arrive at a nondescript building. We go inside and immediately realize it is a black mens club. Before I can make a move to get out of there, a husky black man welcomes us as two other men take each of my wife’s arms and lead her to a booth toward the back of the club. I suddenly realize my little cock is hard as I realize these men have my wife in their clutches.
The man who welcomed us tells me to go to the bar where I might find some other “friends”. Sure enough there are a few other white husbands hanging around the bar while their wives are busy with the black club members.
Pretty soon I spot my wife out on the dance floor being passed around by the members. Each one is feeling her ass and kissing her while they take turns dancing with her. Again I am hard as steel while I watch this scene. Black men, some old, some young have control of my prom and proper wife and I can see she is responding to their antics.
Before long I see the men leading her down a back hallway, where the other husbands tell me there are some private rooms. The men have their hands all over her ass as she walks with them. The other husbands tell me i’ll be allowed to watch them but I should give them a few minutes to loosen her up.
When I reach the room I am treated to the sight of my wife, naked except for her heels, on her knees surrounded by four big black men who have their cocks out and are waving them in her face. Each man is ordering my wife to suck his cock. A couple of them slap her face with their cock before plunging it down her throat. The men spot me and and invite me in for a closer look. One of them asks her if I am her husband. All she can do is mumble and try to nod her head as her mouth is stuffed full of black cock.
Soon after she has the men all nice and hard, they take turns spit roasting her as I take my cock out and stroke as I watch these black bulls use and abuse my wife. They even get her in an airtight, the first time my wife has had a cock in her ass.
After they are through with her, fucking her in so many positions that she didn’t know which way was up, they call a cab for us to return to our hotel.
When we get back, the doorman has that sly grin of his again. I walk over and thank him for his “recommendation”. He tells me he has been eyeing my wife since we checked in and hoped he would have an opportunity to send her to his friends’ club!!
love to hear more..it`s well written

Suck and stroke 3 big black cocks from soft to rock hard then watch them stretch out my wife's white cunt. First guy cums all over her face and tits and I lick it off her while she sucks and strokes the other 2. I suck his black dick clean. 2nd guy sprays her womb with his powerful warm seed. I suck all of his juicy cum out of her worn cunt. And suck hus cock dry. Final guy ruins her pussy then pulls out and I wrap my mouth around that monster and he pumps my throat full of thick creamy cock juice. I swallow it all and suck him dry.
Hot!!! Have licked another man's joy juice out of my former girlfriend's pussy several times. Delicious. She would be so wet from her own organisms plus his load, I was drowning in juices. Miss it.

love to hear more..it`s well written
Thanks!!
I do have a second favorite fantasy for my wife that I will share with everyone shortly. To this point, my wife’s walk on the dark side has consisted of single encounters on separate occasions with 4 black men while we are away from home on my business. My cuck fantasies these days involve her with a group of black studs.

Suck and stroke 3 big black cocks from soft to rock hard then watch them stretch out my wife's white cunt. First guy cums all over her face and tits and I lick it off her while she sucks and strokes the other 2. I suck his black dick clean. 2nd guy sprays her womb with his powerful warm seed. I suck all of his juicy cum out of her worn cunt. And suck hus cock dry. Final guy ruins her pussy then pulls out and I wrap my mouth around that monster and he pumps my throat full of thick creamy cock juice. I swallow it all and suck him dry.

love it - hope her womb is fertile for his Black seed

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106View attachment 1358107
oh yes yes yes you both need to share a big dom cock.

I'd like to go to a cuckold red light district that offers black/white bulls in the window. Cuck couples would stroll around and check out what they want in the windows. Cucks and wives would be dressed up if they wanted in french maid outfits or any outfits or lingerie of their liking. It would be sectioned off privately so you could feel relaxed with other cuck couples. Would be great to watch other couples ask Black Masters whats s on offer?and how big does he get? does he get rough? can the hubby watch? There would be indoor and outdoor alleyways for couples to walk around and check out. Also nice sitting areas for cucks to sit and chat/wank with each other as their wives are being serviced. Getting hard just writing this. Some would have the red velvet curtains pulled across so you can't see but some would leave open and have everyone watch, depending on what the hotwife wants, you could add your own idea to this also.

My fantasy is that my wife's lover comes to the house but she is out. He stand there and rubs his crotch which I look at. He cumbersome in side the house and takes me by the hand o the bed room. He tells me that I will have to do because her is too horny to drive. He pushes me to my knees and I unzip his pants taking his cock into my mouth. He holds my head and fucks my face. I swallow his cum. The then tells me to get the lube. I lube his cock and my ass. He says get on top and ride me like your wife does. I straddle him and drop down on his massive black cock ridding him like a girl. He cums inside me and I cumover his chest. I clean his chest with my tongue and suck his cock clean. He kisses me full on the mouth and says thanks ...

Recently posted my favorite fantasy involving my wife and black men. Here’s my second favorite:
My wife and I are in the Caribbean on a vacation. She and I book an afternoon excursion on a snorkeling and scuba diving boat. There are some other younger white couples on the boat, however we are much older (in our early 50’s). The crew consists of three young black men in their 20’s who are very friendly.
Although the other younger wives on the boat are very attractive, the crew seems to be paying more attention to my wife. At 52, she still looks great in her two-piece bathing suit. Maybe the crew likes the look of her 36c’s spilling out of her top and a few pubic hairs peeking out the sides of her bottom.
Anyway, they spend extra time helping her with the diving equipment throughout the excursion and as she enjoys their attention she also does her fair share of flirting with them.
As we are heading back to shore, the men tells us about a party that night at a house not far from our hotel. We assume they also invited the other couples.
However when we arrive at the house that night, we are the only couple there. They tell us the other couples had other plans, and, along with the three crew members there, two other friends have joined them. Five young black men and my wife and I.
Someone puts on some music and another gets my wife up to dance. His big black hands roam over her ass as he pulls her close. My little cock is getting hard as I realize what is about to happen. All the men take turns dancing with her and feeling her up. A couple of the guys turn to me and “apologize “ for what is going to take place but it looks like my wife is enjoying herself. I tell them to just go ahead and let things happen, as I am hard as a rock watching these guys take over my wife.
Soon a couple of them strip her and ******* her to her knees for a circle suck. Five young black men with their cocks out and hanging in her face. She takes turns sucking them all, getting them nice and hard. Then they carry her to a bedroom and throw her on the bed. Two of them descend on her. They get her on all fours and one stuffs his cock in her mouth while another fucks her pussy. The other three are standing close by, stroking their cocks, waiting their turn. At one point they have her airtight while she has a cock in each hand. All five involved with her at once.
What a vacation!!

Recently posted my favorite fantasy involving my wife and black men. Here’s my second favorite:
My wife and I are in the Caribbean on a vacation. She and I book an afternoon excursion on a snorkeling and scuba diving boat. There are some other younger white couples on the boat, however we are much older (in our early 50’s). The crew consists of three young black men in their 20’s who are very friendly.
Although the other younger wives on the boat are very attractive, the crew seems to be paying more attention to my wife. At 52, she still looks great in her two-piece bathing suit. Maybe the crew likes the look of her 36c’s spilling out of her top and a few pubic hairs peeking out the sides of her bottom.
Anyway, they spend extra time helping her with the diving equipment throughout the excursion and as she enjoys their attention she also does her fair share of flirting with them.
As we are heading back to shore, the men tells us about a party that night at a house not far from our hotel. We assume they also invited the other couples.
However when we arrive at the house that night, we are the only couple there. They tell us the other couples had other plans, and, along with the three crew members there, two other friends have joined them. Five young black men and my wife and I.
Someone puts on some music and another gets my wife up to dance. His big black hands roam over her ass as he pulls her close. My little cock is getting hard as I realize what is about to happen. All the men take turns dancing with her and feeling her up. A couple of the guys turn to me and “apologize “ for what is going to take place but it looks like my wife is enjoying herself. I tell them to just go ahead and let things happen, as I am hard as a rock watching these guys take over my wife.
Soon a couple of them strip her and ******* her to her knees for a circle suck. Five young black men with their cocks out and hanging in her face. She takes turns sucking them all, getting them nice and hard. Then they carry her to a bedroom and throw her on the bed. Two of them descend on her. They get her on all fours and one stuffs his cock in her mouth while another fucks her pussy. The other three are standing close by, stroking their cocks, waiting their turn. At one point they have her airtight while she has a cock in each hand. All five involved with her at once.
What a vacation!!
Wow! What a awesome and great story, please continue.

What a vacation!!

OMG THIS IS SO HOT!!!!!! I WISH I WAS YOUR WIFE AND IT WAS HAPPENING TO ME!!!!!!!

PLEASE CONTUNE!!!!!

I'd like to go to a cuckold red light district that offers black/white bulls in the window. Cuck couples would stroll around and check out what they want in the windows. Cucks and wives would be dressed up if they wanted in french maid outfits or any outfits or lingerie of their liking. It would be sectioned off privately so you could feel relaxed with other cuck couples. Would be great to watch other couples ask Black Masters whats s on offer?and how big does he get? does he get rough? can the hubby watch? There would be indoor and outdoor alleyways for couples to walk around and check out. Also nice sitting areas for cucks to sit and chat/wank with each other as their wives are being serviced. Getting hard just writing this. Some would have the red velvet curtains pulled across so you can't see but some would leave open and have everyone watch, depending on what the hotwife wants, you could add your own idea to this also.

And we could act as fluffers to the black masters to keep them ready

Go to Vegas without the little ones. Hang out all day doing fun Vegas stuff. At night I take her to a male strip club and watch several fit guys rub all over her - getting her all wet. She picks out one she likes the most and he comes to our room after work and him and her get naked and shower together. When they get out her and I both get on our knees in front of him and I take his semi-hard cock in my hand and squeeze it and slowly stroke it as I feel it get harder and thicker, knowing it will fill her cunt soon. As his dick gets longer and harder it begins oozing precum and I watch my wife lick it up with just the tip of her tongue. Then I pull his cock closer to her face and rub his swollen head (she loves "puffy heads") all over her lips until she wraps them around his head and sucks. I squeeze the base of his cock and watch her stuff the rest of his cock in her mouth. Eventually we pass it back and forth, both getting to enjoy sucking this huge dick.

We get on the bed in a 69 and I lick his shaft and her clit while he drills her from behind to a loud orgasm. She does not suck my cock as I would cum instantly. Finally he fills her womb with cum and pulls out. I suck his impressive cock dry then bury my tongue in her pussy and pulls globs of cum out to swallow.

When he leaves I fuck her worn out juicy cunt and fill her with more cum while she tells me how much she lived his cock.

The next day is the same. Maybe 2 or 3 guys this time. But every night I watch her have an orgasm on strange, huge cocks.

Another one is she wanders into the locker room after several young black men play basketball. I go in looking for her and get tied down to a changing bench and told she is busy. 6-8 bbcs surround me as I'm tied down. They stroke their sweaty hard cocks and smack them on my face and eventually I blow them all and swallow their cum or have it jacked off onto my face. Meanwhile she's in the shower on her knees blowing the rest of them. After they all nut down her throat the entire group runs a train on her white pussy just a few feet away from me. I cannot see them but can hear them. I hear 10-12 guys each bust another creamy nut deep into her pussy and she cums several times. When they are done she straddles my face and pours an ungodly smount of hung cock semen into my voluntarily wide open mouth. She unties me and we go home and watch Matlock on TV. OK the last part is a joke.

I’ve mentioned it on another thread but I’ll post it again. Before we met, when she was in her 20s, my wife did 100s of bikini contests (and quite a few wet t shirt contests)View attachment 2374329View attachment 2374330View attachment 2374331Twenty-plus years and two children later, my wife’s body isn’t the same. I think it’s even sexier! Her tits are much larger her hips and ass are more round than her younger “bikini contest” days, as she like to call them.
I have always told her and I truly believe she looks sexier now than she did back then.
I have said to her quite a few times how I would love to see her do one more bikini contest for “old times sake”... but more for my perverted pleasure. She has always laughed it off saying I’m crazy and she would not embarrass herself like that. She thinks the young guys would laugh at her saying she shouldn’t be competing with the other much younger girls.
In my fantasy, my wife finally agrees to enter a bikini contest while we are on vacation. I try to talk her into wearing one of her obscenely skimpy bikinis for the contest. The exhibitionist streak in her takes over and she agrees. As we enter the club we quickly realize it is packed with mostly young college age black men. I fear that my wife is going to back out, but instead she shocks me by simply rolling her eyes and saying “Oh you’re gonna love this, aren’t you?” She knows how much I want to watch her get fucked by black men.
As she goes back stage to change, I find a seat next to a table of four muscular college age black *******. As the contest starts the guys at the table next to me cheer loudly for each girl that comes out. Finally it is my wife is announced and she comes out...
View media item 152747
View media item 153601
View media item 161610As she struts around the stage in her tiny bikini and “fuck me” heels the crowd of mostly horny young black ******* goes crazy! The guys at the table next to me almost fall out of their seats. I can hear their lewd comments about my wife’s body and how much they all would like to fuck her. Being the proud husband I am, I lean over and ask them if they really do like my wife. They congratulate me and tell me how lucky I am for having such a sexy wife.
When the contest is over my wife shocks me by not changing. Instead she comes to join me still wearing her little bikini and heels. I quickly introduce her to the guys next to me telling her they were her biggest fans. They immediately ask us to join them at their table. My wife spends the next hour or so drinking, flirting, teasing and dancing with all four of our new friends. The alcohol is taking effect on my wife. As she comes off the dance floor she walks up to me and whispers in my ear “look like both of your fantasies are gonna come true tonite”. She then proceeds to invite her four admirers back to our hotel room to continue celebrating. They quickly agree and we all head to our hotel. The girl working the front desk looks on in awe (and maybe a little jealousy) as my wife walks through the lobby still wearing nothing but her bikini and heels surrounded by four young muscular black men. In the elevator the four of them all begin to kiss and grope my wife. Her bikini is removed and she has to walk the hallway to our room wearing nothing but her heels. As soon as we enter the room she drops to her knees and sucks each of their big black cocks till they are all on the verge of cumming. I sit and watch for hours as the four men fuck my beautiful wife in every hole and in every combination possible. When they finally leave her pussy and ass are gaping open and dripping with cum. Her face and tits are also coated with their cum. Before we both drift off to sleep, Inkiss her passionately and tell her how much I love her.

so does she have any idea that you're posting her pictures here now?

Been there, done that. A former girlfriend cuckold me with guy she was seeing before we meet. He was a not the typical bull. Slightly taller than me but chubby. He had a surprise for me, that BBC was huge.

Woww some men here don't know how truly they're blessed!! can't wait to find my queen of spades. im getting her the biggest, blackest bbc along with a great looking body. chiseled

glad u enjoyed it. why did you two break up??

My cuckold fantasy to live with a cuck couple. Owning them as well as their home i use the wife as a fucktoy whenever i please and and cum in her. The husband watches and supports us, knowing his place. He is a financial cuck, paying the bills and taking care of us, giving us more time to fuck. Her also takes us on vacations to hedo resorts to enjoy eachother.

Had a fantasy come true..Me and her drove down to the projects and i went to a group of guys and asked if they like fucking married white woman..Then i said my wife is in the truck and whoever has the biggest cock can fuck her..They smiled and said thatll be jamal.Jamal was tall and skinny and really black..Me and him started walking towards were my truck was and i said what id like you to do is walk up to passanger door and open it.My wife is laying in there with her pussy wide open for you...Pull your cock through your zipper and slide it in her pussy..Jamal said ,i can do that and I hope she can take it? I have a 13 inch dickWhen he said that my cock started getting hard..Im gonna get in first then you open door ..

She said did you find someone then door opened. She gasp when she saw his dick hanging there ..It was semi hard and pointing straight at her pussy.Goddam he said,Your a sexy MF.

My wife is fucking hot with a badass body who loves bbc..You like what you see she said? Fuck yea he sas and slid 4 inches into her pussy.
Thats it baby giv my wet creamy pussy all that big dick.His massive cock filled her up as it slid deeper>Oh baby his dick feels so fucking good.Jerom pulled almost out and slid it back in but this time he went balls deep. She exploded with a huge orgasim that dreanched his cock. ,thats it baby hes the one..OMG your cock is deep in my pussy,fuck me please i need it.Jerome started pumping his dick in her pussy until he was poubding her.She came 4 more times ..Jerome groaned and then blasted his come deep in her pussy making her come onemore time.Fuck yes she said ,damn baby dick is the best..Jerome pulled out and closed the door.I got his number and opend her door.Her pussy hole was wide open .I could of stuck a beer can in there.I started licking her pussy clean ..she said will you let me fuck him somemore i think im in love with his bbc,,,

Another fantasy is I am playing golf and get paired up with a black guy, we end up splitting a cart. He's wearing sweatpants and apparently no underwear bc you can see his huge bulge swinging around each time he swings. As I'm in the cart I can't help but look down at his 15th club.

We play a few holes together then he pulls up to a houses backyard, gets out and says, "I gotta take a piss".

"Just piss in these bushes", I say.

"This is my house", he says, while motioning for me to follow him in.

He goes in and starts pissing, leaving the door wide open. "That group is right on our tail, come piss now so we can get back out there", he calls out, midstream.

I think that's kinda weird but I want to see that big delicious black cock up close, and smell his piss pouring out of his cock, so I head in. My dick is full of ******* from excitement, but not hard. Hope he doesn't notice...

We stand next to each other and piss into the toilet. It's awkward so I have to break the ice. At this point I assume he's just a straight dude with no perverted intentions.

"God damn...looks like you're carrying an extra club. How can you even swing while lugging that monster around?"

His cock looks like it's over 7 inches soft.

"Oh, yeah...I guess it's pretty long", he says with a chuckle.

"And thick", I add.

"It's not even hard, though. I can make it bigger", he says. At this point we're done pissing but still standing with cocks out.

He begins stroking it while I stare on. "I haven't measured it in years but I would like to know."

"Get it fully hard and I'll get the official measurement for you", I say.

For a minute or so he strokes his cock while I watch. My dick has now grown fully hard, for him to see. I don't care. This is way too hot. I feel the ******* rushing to my head. I really want to touch and suck his dick and swallow his cum.

We stand in silence, only broken up by the sound of his wet strokes.

My dick is leaking onto his floor. At this point his cock has grown to a rock hard 10 inches with a big swollen head.

"There's a tape measure over there", he says. I go grab it.

"Let me start with the girth", I say. I wrap the tape around his cock, clumsily, so that I get to feel its hardness. "Almost six inches. Fuck."

I go to measure his length and get on my knees before him - my own boner still hanging out. "Ten and a half", I say.

He keeps slowly stroking it. "I should measure your head, too, just so you know...six inches. Your cock head is a half a foot around. Wow. Can women even wrap their lips around that thing?"

"Yeah, but it's been a while", he says. I notice precum starting to leak.

"...I mean, I don't see how. I have a big mouth and I don't even....-"

A big strand of precum pours out of his cock.

"-Find out", he says. And without hesitation I stuff the first BBC of my life in my mouth and suck and stroke like there's no tomorrow. Within 30 seconds he's shooting powerful warm BLACK SEED down my fucking throat and at the same time, without even touching it, my own cock is spraying cum all over his pants and the wall behind him.

I suck that cock DRY and we put our clothes back on and go finish our round together.

After the round we go back inside and shower together and I suck another creamy load out of his amazing fucking black cock right there in tge shower.

We become golfing buddies and every time we play together I end up with 2 loads of black seed on my face and in my belly.

Oh, since this is a fantasy I also shoot 68 with a couple eagles. :) Why not.

And I guess when I get home I tell my wife about him and let them fuck each other whenever and wherever they want. Of course she always brings home his black seed and sits on my face to suck it out of her.

Back