Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

As for my fantasy as a husband that loves to see my wife taken by a BBC... We are nervously sitting in a hotel room with wife dressed very sexy. Finally there is a knock at the door. I (husband) open the door as 7 (or more) black males enter the room. Wife barely has time to stand up before hands are all over her removing her outfit. All the males are also undressing to reveal their huge cocks. I am loving the show as wife is on her knees with her mouth and hands full of BBC. Finally she is thrown on the bed and the first BBC enters her pussy. One of the other guys proclaims he is "next" and turns to me, ordering me to get him good and hard so he can fuck the wife. I do as I am told and get down on my knees as he shoves his cock in my mouth. For the next several hours I am not allowed to enjoy the show of my wife being fucked by BBC, instead I spend my time sucking cocks hard. With the first cock I immediately realized these guys don't want a blowjob, but instead just want a useful hole to get ready. I quit trying to give a good BJ, and instead just open my mouth and place my hands on their tight asscheeks as they grab the back of my head and fuck my mouth and throat. The only breaks I get are when the guys declare her pussy is too full of cum and make me lick her clean so they can begin fucking again. I am made to fully strip and resume my oral duties. The guys make fun of my little white cock as they abuse my mouth and throat. As the party winds down and all BBC's are taking their second turn on the wife, one of the guys notices my small cock is hard and I am really enjoying my role. He orders me to stand up and moves me to the edge of the bed so me and the wife can clearly see each other. I am finally getting to see how much she is enjoying having me pussy stretched and filled with BBC and black seed. As I am bent over the side of the bed I feel the lube being poured down the crack of my ass, then a finger making sure the lube finds it's mark. I am relieved for a second as the finger leaves my ass, only to have it replaced by the head of a huge BBC. I squirm and try to crawl away as the cock begins to enter me. The guy puts his hands in the middle of my back and keeps me face down as he continues to shove more of his BBC in me. Again I feel relief as he begins to pull his cock out, but he immediately shoves it back in much further. Very soon his huge balls are slapping my ass as he fucks me just like the guy I am watching pound my wifes pussy. I see a look of amazement in her eyes and she witnesses my ass being used like a pussy. After what seems like an eternity the guy shoves his cock in and grunts as I feel the warm spray of his cum in me. Just like the wife I don't get a break as another cock enters my ass before the cum can even leak out. This time not slowly, he goes balls deep and begins fucking hard with no regard to the pain. Finally the guys are all dressing and leaving one by one, until it is just the 2 of us left in the room, lying on the bed. I finally get to fully feel all that cum leaking out of my ass and dripping down my balls. I reach over and pull the wife close and again bury my face in her pussy until I lick and swallow every drop...

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106View attachment 1358107
Sounds purrfect wonderful to me!

As a bi-sexual transwoman I sometimes fantasize about being married. My wife and I shower and do our hair, nails and makeup. Put on our sexiest lingerie, panties, bras, garter belts and seamed nylon stockings. Also lacy slips and slinky cocktail dressed. Finish off with 5 inch stiletto heels. My wife completes my outfit with a tight CB3000 cage and a tight butt plug.

Then we Uber to a club that black men frequent. Let ourselves be chatted, fussed over and picked up by a couple of black studs. Taken back to their apartment, we are soon down to garter belts and bras. I fluff the boys up while they explore my wifes body, breasts, legs and vagina. They proceed to fuck her every which way and I get to watch. LImp due to my tight cage. By focusing, assisting, and fluffing, along with the action of my plug on my prostate, I achieve a sissy analgasm, staying limp. My cum covered wife unlocks my cage with the key she wears on her ankle. She gives me permission to wank off but only while I am cleaning the boys two cocks and her vagina and boobs. I lick up all the cum and wank little clitty to a dribble. Which I also pick up with my red painted fingers and swallow. I think that would be such a good time and satisfy both of us!

Well we all have dreams, no! :threesome::lips::threesome:

As a bi-sexual transwoman I sometimes fantasize about being married. My wife and I shower and do our hair, nails and makeup. Put on our sexiest lingerie, panties, bras, garter belts and seamed nylon stockings. Also lacy slips and slinky cocktail dressed. Finish off with 5 inch stiletto heels. My wife completes my outfit with a tight CB3000 cage and a tight butt plug.

Then we Uber to a club that black men frequent. Let ourselves be chatted, fussed over and picked up by a couple of black studs. Taken back to their apartment, we are soon down to garter belts and bras. I fluff the boys up while they explore my wifes body, breasts, legs and vagina. They proceed to fuck her every which way and I get to watch. LImp due to my tight cage. By focusing, assisting, and fluffing, along with the action of my plug on my prostate, I achieve a sissy analgasm, staying limp. My cum covered wife unlocks my cage with the key she wears on her ankle. She gives me permission to wank off but only while I am cleaning the boys two cocks and her vagina and boobs. I lick up all the cum and wank little clitty to a dribble. Which I also pick up with my red painted fingers and swallow. I think that would be such a good time and satisfy both of us!

Well we all have dreams, no! :threesome::lips::threesome:

WOW!!!

I turned my fantasy into reality with my ex wife. She was 26 years old and 5'3" tall at 108lbs with a 33/24/34 figure. She was a hot little thing and turned heads every where we went. Long story short I talked her in to fucking a black guy with an 11" long cock that was 7"around. He was 5' 10" tall at 170lbs. Very well built and was 35 years old and really knew how to use that big cock of his. I set the whole thing up then sat back and watched. I will never forget watching that big cock splitting her pussy open for the first time and seeing her taking every inch of it. She was so hot and turned on that she had an orgasm as he was putting it her as it reached the bottom of her pussy. I got so turned on watching her have an orgasm that I blew my first load at the same time!. I had a total of five that night and she had so many I lost count...we were both hooked from that night on and it went on for two years. He became her bull and she had him every week at least twice. Sometimes I would keep a hardon for days without getting off and just jackoff up to the point of blowing my load and then stopping and let it go down and then do it again. Then when he came to fuck her I would shoot so much cum and have the most intense orgasms I have ever had!!! If anyone on here wants to see his wife get fucked by a well hung black stud then do it!!! But be prepared to freak out a little bit when you see her become a slut right in front of you...it WILL happen!!! Just settle in and relax and enjoy it and let her know how much you liked watching her.

It's a shame, but my wishes are still just fantasies. My wife knows about my desire to become her cuckold, but she doesn't like that idea for now, but I have a hope she will in the future.
So my favourite cuckold fantasy is all around that my wife has a mature dominant black bull. And she is his sex toy. He could come whenever he wants and fuck her however he wants. And of course he should breed her white pussy with his powerful sperm. And my duty should be to prepare my wife licking her holes and cleaning after the bull is over with his fun. So she could become a sex slave for him.

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

Have the very same wish for our family.

My biggest fantasy is that my wife and I agree that we will both surrender our lives and agree together to serve a Dominant Black Master. We contact him online and he forwards rules prior to our meeting. Per his instructions we are both on our knees with the front door unlocked. My wife has been instructed to be nude with the exception of four inch heels. I am to be wearing a pair of tidy-white underwear which are a size to small. The Master walks in and inspects both of us. Kneeling before him he tells us he will begin a trial period before taking control of the family.

Mine is that my wife, who is still a BBC virgin, go out to dinner with an important client of mine who is traveling to our city on business. As soon as we meet in the bar at the 5 star hotel that he was staying in, he is immediately struck by my wife’s beauty. His first words are damn bill you never told me you had such a gorgeous wife. My wife replies don’t feel bad he never tells me either. As We walk over to a quiet boooth in the corner she whispers you didn’t tell me Dennis was black....I didn’t think it mattered. She answered back it always matters, loud enough that Dennis heard her.

he asked what always matters. And my wife answered that I didn’t tell her what a handsome young man I had as a client. The booth was a semi circle shape and my wife slid into the middle so that she was facing outward and both of us were on each side. Although she was noticeably closer to Dennis’s side. The waitress took our ******* order almost right away and since it was happy hour I started to check out what appetizers were on special. She immediately engaged in conversation with him. He continued to make multiple compliments about her appearance. He thought she had the most beautiful blue eyes and loved her flowing blond hair. Even the dress and boots she wore were things he found so attractive. She just ate this up. So much so that she asked me where this guys been all the years I’ve worked there.

Their appetizers looked so good We were all fine with ordering a variety of them instead of eating dinner. I couldn’t help but notice how my wife Lori kept touching his arm while they were talking. What I didn’t realize that sometimes she had even put her hand on his leg. I had to excuse myself to go to the restroom. It was quite a ways to the bathroom so I was gone for awhile. By the time I returned Dennis had now slid around the side of the booth and was sitting next Lori. Her head was turned towards him and was completely engaged with him. I knew this is what I’d always wanted and even though I had mentioned to Dennis that Lori had a thing for young black guys she seemed to be more into him than I’d ever imagined.

The waitress started bringing the plates one at a time and it seemed like we just kept eating and drinking for sometime. The waitress brought 2 more rounds and when Dennis excused himself to take a quick call, Lori said that Dennis told her he had Platinum status at this hotel and they upgraded him to a suite and he said we could go up for a ******* later if we wanted. How do you feel about that? She asked I suddenly felt a pit in my stomach and felt my legs shake a little. I’m not sure that would be....before I could finish she said my elbows are starting to get numb. That was her secret line that she’s used with me to me know that the alcohol was making her horney. Before I could answer Dennis returned and Lori said yea Bill said we could go up for a ******* after we finish eating.

I about choked on my food. My head started feeling very warm. The waitress brought me another ******* and I said if I ******* much more I just may need to get an uber for a ride home. Sure him Lori answered. They were now sitting so close that their shoulders were touching. Lori’s left arm was under the table and when I peered over toward them I could see it resting on his inner thigh. For the first time in years I felt my cock start to stiffen inside my pants without any stimulation. It seemed like we finished the rest of our food and drinks quickl and wbefore I knew it Dennis had paid the bill and said if you guys are ready let’s move this party to my Suite. I’m ready Lori said and she winked at me as Dennis and her got out of the booth. I stood up and followed behind them as she hooked her arm around his while we walked out of the bar towards the elevator.

Great story, i’d love to hear the next part!

We go away on a long trip and stop over the first night at a cheap hotel.
After freshening up and a change of clothes we have drinks in the hotel bar. My wife Sara is very attractive, and being one of only two females in the bar, gains the attention of alot of the men who are staying in the hotel on business trips etc.
My phone suddenly vibrated silently in my pocket and I sneak a quick look at it. He’s arrived! Mark, the contact I’d made on BtoW had just pulled into the car park of the hotel!
I tell my wife I need the toilet, and disappear quickly out of sight so I can let Mark know where we were sitting. My fingers trembling slightly as I sent the message.
Was this really going to happen?
I splash some water on my face and take my time before heading back to the bar.

Sara is still sat at our table, but is now chatting with a middle aged guy behind her. He is stood up and looking down on her, I’m pretty sure he would have himself a pretty nice view of her cleavage. I frown slightly, but then I spot Mark at the bar.
Mark is instantly recognisable from his profile pic. Black, handsome, easily 6’2” and very muscular. He looks around the room before looking at me. I wave and in a deliberately loud voice I say “Mark! What are the hell are you doing here?!”
Everyone in the small bar looks round, including my wife, as Mark continues the with the pre agreed plan. He explains he was on his way to a meeting and was stopping over for the night. We chat at the bar for a couple of minutes and I’m impressed with how convincing we both are that we actually know each other.
I buy us both a ******* and get Sara another large glass of wine. We then head over to the table where my wife is sat and introduce them. I explain to my wife that we used to work together at my last firm and that we hadn’t see each other for about 8 years.
Sara starts questioning us both about exactly when and where we worked together, obviously a bit shocked she had never met Mark before or even heard of him. At his point, the chap that had been stood behind my wife wandered back to his own table, realising he wasn’t going to get lucky tonight after all!

Mark is very outgoing and we are soon all getting on very well, with plenty more drinks and laughter. I catch my wife looking at Mark on a number of occasions and can tell she finds him attractive.
Mark tells us how he had a motorbike accident a few months back and now suffers with back pain at times.
I make Sara blush, by telling Mark she is pretty good at massages and if he had time the following day maybe she good see if she could make it feel better.
She nods shyly, and says she be happy to.
Plan B, I thought, if Plan A doesn’t work!

The evening goes quickly with plenty of drinks flowing and eventually the barman calls last orders, so we order one last *******. As per the plan, I ask Mark where his room is and he waves off behind reception. “Down that corridor, bloody miles!” he says laughing.
“Oh, we’re on the opposite side of the hotel, room 142” I say.
Mark leans into Sara and gives her a kiss on the cheek
“Lovely to have met you” he says smiling handsomely
“And you,” my wife replied smiling and slightly blushing
She was definitely attracted to him, I could tell, this plan of mine might actually work!

We said our farewells and headed up to our separate rooms.
Once inside the room, Sara announces she is going to take a quick shower before bed and downs her large glass of wine, she snuck out of the bar before heading off to the bathroom.

I strip off and jump into bed, with my head spinning, partly from the ******* and partly from the impending next stage of the plan.
Was this going to work? How will she react? Will she allow it to happen? Will I allow it to happen!

A couple of minutes later, my wife appeared from the bathroom naked and climbed into bed beside me. She looked very fuckable, I thought admiring her curves.
She was unusually horny and climbed on top of me straight away, kissing me and starting to wank me to get hard.
With the thoughts In my head, it didn’t take long for me to get nice and hard and my wife started posistioning my cock at the entrance to her pussy.
As tempted as I was, I stopped her and rolled her over onto her back. I had a plan I had to follow, and couldn’t deviate! I went down on her and found her very wet already! I started licking her clit.
She wriggled and writhed around in ectesy, groaning with each lick. I slipped two fingers inside effortlessly and teased her with my tounge. Her breathing started becoming heavier and faster and every time she sounded like she was close to coming I would slow down or stop. It was driving her wild and very soon she was gagging for it! “Fuck me,” she whispered breathlessly, “Fuck me Now, I really need a big hard cock inside me.”

She was ready!
And I knew just the big hard cock she needed!

I discreetly reached over to the bed side cabinet and grabbed my phone. Whilst still gently licking and teasing I sent Mark the message ‘Now’ making sure to keep the light of the phone under the sheets.

Instantly, there was a knock at the door and we both jumped slightly. “Who’s that?” Sara asked me breathlessly, pulling the sheet up to cover her breasts.
“I’ll find out,” I said, standing up, turning on a lamp and wrapping a towel round my waist.

As expected by me, Mark is stood at the door and explains that his door key doesn’t work and there’s no one on reception, could he use our room phone to call the hotel management.
I invite him in and glanced at Sara who was pretending to be asleep, covers pulled right up over herself but with a distinct warm glow visible on her cheeks.

Mark glances at Sara as he goes to the phone and pretends to make a call.
No answer he says after a minute of trying.

Here we go, I think, moment of truth!
“Well, you can stay in here with us if you want and sort it out in the morning?”
I say, my voice trembling slightly. “You can sleep on the sofa.”

“Ok, thanks mate, haven’t got a great many options I suppose” Mark reply’s “Although, I’m not sure my back will be able to cope with the sofa”

“Of course, I wasn’t thinking, you go in the bed, I’ll sleep on the sofa” I say

“Sure Sara won’t mind?” Mark asks

“Course not,” I say, “She’s sound asleep anyway by the look of it!”

We both look at her and she doesn’t move or react in any way. She is facing away from us, not showing her face, sheet pulled up to her neck.
Mark agrees and immediately starts to strip off.
He strips completely naked and exposed his cock which must have been 10” not even fully erect! I couldn’t take my eyes of the thing, it was a monster!
As he gets into bed, he lifts the sheet up and I briefly see my lovely wife’s naked back and bare ass cheeks fully exposed. He lays beside her as I switch the light off and lay on the sofa with the towel over me.

My mind goes into overtime now, and my heart starts thumping. Thinking about the two of them lying next to each other naked just a few feet from me. His massive black cock just inches away from her eager pussy, all lubricated and ready for the taking. I think about how horny she must be feeling now, to have had me work her up into a frenzy and then have this big naked black man take my place in bed next to her.
I also wonder if she is actually capable of taking Mark’s massive cock. The thing looked huge! What would it be fully erect? 12”? 13”? Bigger? My own cock begins to grow again at the thought of my pretty innocent wife taking such a massive member.

I lie there, in the darkness, trying to make out the shapes in the bed and listening for any little noise.
I hear the sheets rustle and struggle to see from the dim light from the window. Silence, then sheets moving again. A couple of minutes go by and I’m sure I can hear Sara starting to breath a bit heavier. Was she asleep? More sheets rustling, followed by breathing which was definitely getting heavier.
Suddenly my wife let out a quiet moan, which made my heart skip a beat.....

...... to be continued!

Last edited:
When I was in military,my gfat the time was a 5'4" 23yo blond.. we had a black man living in the apt nx door...I can tell my gfat was turned on y this older man. I invited him over to hang out.made an excuse to go to store.. I set up a video camera in closet..what I saw got me so horny..she rode the biggest cock I've ever seen.. I love to watch interratial from that day!!

My biggest fantasy is a world Where all white girls are lining up And getting fucked by every passing blacks while whites are ****** to Watch And strictly prohibited from having any sex in Their lives. Also every interracial sex has to end with creampie so that white girls will breed mixed babies

[QUOTE = "KinksterCouple, post: 1446585, membre: 143732"] J'adorerais lui bander les yeux et l'attacher dans une chambre d'hôtel (rien d'inhabituel là-bas) et laisser un mec se joindre à moi pour la taquiner et la baiser. Je leur ai donné de la baiser par ordre de taille, sauvant le plus gros mec jusqu'à la dernière Je sais qu'elle l'apprécierait mais elle ne l'admettrait jamais. Elle ne saurait pas combien de gars étaient impliqués ni qu’ils étaient majoritairement tous noirs.
Je le filmerais aussi à ******* insu et le rejouerais un soir lorsque nous regarderions du porno ou lui enverrions des photos petit à petit pour lui rappeler à quel point elle était une salope. [/ QUOTE]

It's one of my fantasies.

Take my short busty girlfriend on a sailing trip with a crew of five black studs.
Letting them casually use her for their pleasure.
Watching the look in her eyes as she takes another mouthful of cum.
Seeing her writhing, cumming as their huge cocks rearrange her insides.
Parading her around nude on deck whenever in sight of another boat.
If the other boat gets close enough making a show of her riding or sucking them.
When out on our own, watching them tag team her asshole, letting her scream all she wants.
Finally being to fill all her holes and have a five foot girl stuffed with almost three feet of cock.

Back