Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

Summer,vacation, room full of candles, my wife lying down on the bed, black man oiling and massaging her while i watch and enjoy. Looking at his hands traveling all over her body and getting closer to her wet pussy. BBC slides his finger in, she looks at me and asks:is this OK honey? After my approval, she takes his BBC in hand and stroke it. BBC is getting harder and bigger. She looks at me from time to time and smiles. Black man lies down on his back and she puts his dick in her mouth. She looks damn sexy with big cock in her mouth. My dick is rock hard. She sucks it slowly and as deep as she can. Then, she takes his dick and move it over her pussy lips and slowly sitting down on him. He enters a bit more every time,she is very tight and her pussy is getting more and more wet. After a few moments, dick is all in and she screams from pleasure... Now she can take it all in,bouncing up and down in steady pace and again, looking at me...

I woild like to take my wife to hedonism for a week and watch all them Jamaican men hit on her. Inviting 4 of them back to the room. Couple drinks, then they start fucking her stretching all her holes and giving her unlimited orgasms. While i jerk-off and offer my mouth up to service any one of them fine men. Hoping they take turns on both of us. Until they fill both our bodies with their superior black seed. Every day for the whole week.

Everyone on this site obviously has cuckold fantasies. I'm guessing most only fantasize about it. Probably your wives have no idea what you're thinking. So let's hear about them. We all know you dream about sitting back watching your wife get pounded by a big, black stud. Can't blame you.

View attachment 1348920
My friend and I watching our wives getting fucked by 2 dominant black bulls. Our little cocks dripping as we wank each other. Our wives are clinging to them as they orgasm so deeply on their Huge black cocks. Its too much for us as we cum in each others mouths.
Finally they cum deep in our wives pussy's and we are called over to clean. the bulls make us clean them 1st. We take their heavy cocks in our hands kissing the tips and licking the last of their sperm still dribbling out. As they all lay there arm in arm kissing we are kneeling between their legs worshiping and licking Black cock until they push us off and told to now clean our wives. Positioning ourselves between their thighs we see 2 gaping white pussy's.
They press our heads onto their cunts as our tongues start to lap up huge loads of cum.
That;ll do for now.

I love the idea of shaving her pussy to his liking making sure he's happy with it when she spreads her legs for him later that night.
I fantasize about a wedding day where her bull or a group of black men take her on the first night while I watch. Or maybe she gets fucked before hand and walks down the aisle full of her bull's cum. When we first kiss at the alter I can taste her bull's cock on her lips.
I love the idea of watching them from below and involving my mouth while he mounts he from behind.
It's hot to imagine her watching me suck his cock to get it hard for her again.

we went out for the night to dance place i went to the toilet and when i came back i see wife dancing with big black guy they looked at me and he smiled then started kissing her and i could tell she was enjoying her self , i know im a wimp husband and to scared to say any thing then they would come back he looked at me and said she told me your a wimp with a baby dick and i know you are scared to say any thing to me is that right he said i ssaid yes Sir thats good he says i ended getting them both all there drinks and a room in a hotel for the night .
but i went home so happy the next morning with one happy wife

Hubby here …

I'm happily married to my sexy 'hot wife' and always encourage her to indulge her 'thing' for black men! Over the last few years, she has had several longer-term sexual relationships with different black men and sees them fairly often. Other than a few MFM play sessions with them, I'm usually 'away' and they play 1-on-1.

We have been talking about dabbling in cuckold play, and I definitely have a few fantasies that I'd love to see come true!

1) So, instead of being sent away, I join my wife and her bull for a ******* in our living room. After a few drinks, they start getting 'frisky' and into full-blown foreplay. As I sit there, having been told to 'don't say a word', I watch her bull slowly strip her down to nothing but her heels. There she is, sitting in his lap but facing me, her back to his chest, as he runs has large black hands over her naked body, squeezing her breasts and running his fingers over her clit. The whole time he just has this gloating, taunting look on his face as he smiles at me. He and I both know that, right now at that moment, she is completely his. Finally, he puts an exclamation point on the whole scene by taking her by the hand, leading her to our bedroom, and says to me "Go away cuck boy … I'm going to fuck your pretty little wife now".

2) I've always enjoyed receiving the occasional picture from my wife when she plays with her boyfriends. I do fantasize about receiving a new photo or video, and then realizing that there is someone else there taking the pictures!

3) I fantasize about receiving a text from an unknown phone number, then opening it and seeing an 'up close and personal' picture of my wife with a big cock in her mouth, along with a message that says something like "Wow, your wife sure loves cock! Don't worry, cucky, I'll make sure she gets her fill!"

I know, I know … fairly 'plain', but still gets me horny to think about!

My biggest fantasy for my hotwife is that we were to re-acquaint with her former lover(pictured) and that she allow him inside her again on a regular basis. My ultimate fantasy is for him empty his huge balls inside her on our marital bed and for them to spend a night away. For her to come home with a swollen and stretched pussy and marks over her milky white breasts....

My biggest fantasy for my hotwife is that we were to re-acquaint with her former lover(pictured) and that she allow him inside her again on a regular basis. My ultimate fantasy is for him empty his huge balls inside her on our marital bed and for them to spend a night away. For her to come home with a swollen and stretched pussy and marks over her milky white breasts....
I hope it comes true for you

I'm a cuck wannabe looking for a relationship with a white girl who likes big black men. As such, my mind is replete with fantasies of what my partner and I would do as a cuckold couple.

One naughty little scenario I'd like to play out would be being cuckolded in public by my partner and her black bull. My partner and I are in a restaurant (obviously a couple) with numerous other white couples in the vicinity when in walks her big black bull. Heads turn as the huge black man makes his entrance and eyes follow him as he makes his way across the restaurant to our table. He sits next to me and diagonally across from my partner. We talk for a while and then I leave the table to go to the bathroom.

My partner and her black lover now stretch across the table and kiss, not just a peck but a long intimate kiss. Other couples notice but especially the white women who have been glancing at the alpha black male at every opportunity. Their minds and thoughts are in a flurry, what is going on, what type of relationship are they witnessing? Does the white male know about this?

I return and now my partner leaves the table to go to the bathroom leaving myself and the much bigger black male to talk between ourselves. The eyes of the white women are on us, but especially the big black man. Their minds are working overtime.

My partner returns, sits down and passes a small piece of material to the black man. The prying eyes of white women desperately attempt to see what it is. The black man brings the little piece of pink material to his nose and then inhales. One white woman emits an involuntary 'Oh fuck!' that surprises her partner who is opposite her. Another just looks on, mouth agape, and now totally oblivious to her husband. Thoughts of interracial sex permeate their minds.

Shortly after we make our exit and my partner grabs the arm of her black lover as we leave. She is tiny in comparison and the size difference is almost as contrasting as the colour difference. I pay the bill and follow behind them. The eyes of numerous white women follow us every inch of the way. Their thoughts are of interracial sex. They envisage her tiny white body beneath the huge black man - they feel excited and envious. What type of relationship is this, does she have sex with her white partner or only with her black lover. Does she see other black men? Does the white guy just accept it or does he actually enjoy seeing her with black men?

Well, that's just a little fantasy of mine. Who knows, one day?

I actually wrote this story a while back. The part about meeting the black guy in the pool was true as is the part about my wife getting wet when I tell her I want her to fuck a BBC when I fuck her, the rest of the story is my fantasy around that.

I have always enjoyed getting my wife all wet with a hot story as we make love. Lately I've enjoyed telling my wife I'd like to see her fuck a big black cock. My wife doesn't verbalize her side of the fantasy but her body and wet pussy provide enough input.
We just joined a gym and have enjoyed getting back in shape and I've noticed on more than one occasion some of the guys checking out my wife's nice ass. After one work out we settled in the hot tub when this really nice looking well built black guy joined us. We introduced ourselves and he introduced himself as Reggie. I noticed Reggie spent more time checking out my wife as we talked. Reggie left before we did and as he exited the pool he turned around and said good bye........i couldn't help but notice the large bulge in his swim suit but didn't say anything. But after he left Gina said do you think he likes me? I said judging by the bulge in his trunks he sure did. She just laughed.
But that night as soon as we got in bed Gina wanted to fuck. As we started fucking she whispered in my ear 'how would you like to see Reggie between my legs?' My cock got harder and her pussy got wetter as I said......"oh yea, I'd like to see him slide that big black cock up your tight wet pussy!' She starting fucking me hard and I asked her if she wanted his come in her pussy and when she said yes, I shot my hot cum in her wet pussy as she exploded in a hot climax. Needless to say, it was some good fucking.
A few days later we were in the hot tub again and Reggie joined us. I stayed for a few moments but I excused myself and went to the sauna. Once in the sauna I positioned myself were I could see Gina and Reggie together in the pool. It wasn't but a few minutes before Reggie had moved over and sat next to Gina. I could see them talking and laughing. I then noticed Reggie move his had closer to Gina. I couldn't see what he was doing but it was making me want to watch for more. He whispered something in Ginas ear and I saw her look toward the sauna and then move her arm toward his body. At this point I think she was feeling Reggies cock.
I watched as they become more comfortable and they even made a quick embrace. Gina immediately got out of the pool and came into the sauna. She sat next to me and asked me if I enjoyed watching.........she said she could see me and wanted to put on a show to see if it made me jealous. I told her it didn't, it just made me want to see Reggie fuck her. She just smiled and got up and opened the sauna door and asked Reggie if he wanted to join us.
I think Reggie enjoyed getting out of the pool and walking to the sauna. That big bulge had turned into a long fat cock that was obvious in his swim suit. When he entered the sauna he sat on the opposing wall and sat with his legs spread open. My wife and I both gawked as the head of his cock was visable at the bottom of his swim trunks. When he saw Gina looking he asked her if she liked what she saw. She just smiled and opened her legs and her swim bottons aside to expose her wet pussy.
At this point I asked Reggie if he would like to meet us at our house for a glass of wine. We all made a quick trip to the dressing room and met in the parking lot. I told Reggie he could ride with us.
Gina got in the middle between Reggie and I. As soon as we left the parking lot Reggie grabbed Gina and starting kissing her and rubbing her pussy through her panties. Gina just moaned and starting rubbing Reggies cock which soon poked out the bottom of his shorts. Gina bent over and began sucking Reggies cock. It was all I could do to drive.
As soon as we parked and got inside the house, Reggie and Gina were all over each other. Gina finally broke off and told me to fix us a ******* while she went to freshen up.
While she was gone Reggie asked me if I was ok with what was going on and when I told him about our sexual fantasy and Gina wanting to fuck him he just laughed and said it was all he had been thinking about since the first night he met us.
As we were sitting on the sofa having our drinks Gina came out with nothing on but a pair of bikini panties. Her nipples were erect and her hair was wet from her shower. She told us to put our drinks down and take our clothes off.
When Reggie and I were both naked, she told me to sit on one side of the room while she moved over to the sofa with Reggie. She sat on his lap and I watched them kiss and embrace for quite sometime. Reggie's cock looked like an ebony baton and the contrast of his black skin and my wife's creamy white body were stunning. I heard my wife ask Reggie if he wanted to fuck her in front of her husband. Reggie said he did and couldn't wait to slid his black cock in her wet married pussy.
Gina got up and pulled off her bikini panties and tossed them to me. They were soaking wet. She laid back on the sofa and Reggie got down on his knees in front of Gina and began to lick her pussy. Gina just kept moaning and rubbing her tits. Finally she said she wanted to taste his black cock and as Reggie stood she grabbed his fat cock and starting licking the precome off the head of his black cock. She then starting sucking it and pumping the shaft with her hand.
After a few minutes of this Reggie told her to lie back and let him slid his cock in her pussy. My wife laid back but told Reggie that she wanted me to guide his hard cock in her pussy. I was numb as I walked over and handled Reggies cock. I guided the head of his cock to Gina's pussy and watched as more precome leaked from this cock. Gina looked at me and said that I was going to watch another man, a black man fuck her and cum in her pussy. Then she told Reggie to fuck her.
Reggie was gentle at first. He eased his thick cock in my wifes swollen pussy with the first six inches of his cock. He asked Gina how it felt and she just moaned. He asked her if she wanted more and when she said God yes, he told her she was going to have to ask him for it. Gina said oh my god, fuck me with that black cock, show my husband how a black man can fuck his white wife while he watches. Reggie looked at me and withdrew all but the tip of his cock from my wifes pussy and asked me......are you ready to watch me fuck your wife? I said fuck her hard and shoot your cum deep in her hot white pussy.
Reggie, then shoved his ten inch cock balls deep in my wife's wet pussy. Gina cried out that she was cumming and I pumped my cock and shot cum as I watched Reggie give my wife more cock and hot fucking that I could even fantize.
Gina was yelling out fuck me,fuck me with that black cock. This is your pussy fuck it, fuck it. She came multiple times and then I heard her ask Reggie if he were ready to cum. He said yes and she said give it to me baby, give me that black hot cum, I love your big black cock. Reggie stared fucking her hard and between moans and gasps she said, watch this honey,this is what you wanted to see a black man fucking me and cumming deep in my hot wet white pussy!
Reggie then grabbed my wifes legs, put them over his shoulders and shoved his cock as deep as it would go in Ginas pussy. Gina cried out i'm cumming I'm cumming, oh my god I feel your hot cum shooting in my wet pussy give it to me baby give it to me!
Reggie stopped moving and slowly withdrew that long cock from my wifes ravished pussy. Her pussy lips stayed open as he pulled his cock out and his cum came pouring out of my wifes pussy.
Gina looked at me and asked if I like what I saw because this would not be the last time that she let Reggie fuck her and cum in her hot pussy.

Last edited:
she has done most of them for me and the both of us have enjoys doing them ,,, but there is still one I keep asking her to do for me .. we get up one sunday morning go out for breakfast then we go to the mall, the wife is dress in a sexy summer dress no bra or underwear ,when we get there i let her go off by herself , me off to the side watching ,, she act like she shopping in and out of a few shops , still she met the right black guy ,, she then start talk with him as they are walking around thinks she by herself,, that when she make her move ,, she tell him she need to go to the restroom they go to the men room, as she entered she turn and said something to him and he heads in behind her , after about 5 minute I go into the stall next to them and listen as he fucking my sexy wife ,after listening to them I end the day by jacking off ,,,,

Last edited:
My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106 View attachment 1358107
Damn! She sexy as fuck! Id love to take control of your marriage and make your lil sissy ass sit and watch and fetch towels for us. Infact not even allow you to touch your lil cock for relief until i say so.

I take my wife dancing. A large, muscular black man asks her to dance. They dance and she dances very seductively until he has his hands all over her body and his tongue in her mouth. We go back to his room and he fucks her for hours. Two weeks later he invites us over and there are he and two of his friends. My wife submits to them immediately and the proceed to fuck her with their huge cocks all night. Her pussy now completely stretched for more huge black cock.

i had this idea for years and finally got to live it out. 6 years ago I sold my company an was able to move south and retire. as we didn't know anyone in our new place to live. I was 54 an my wife 46. having lots of time on my hands I went fishing almost every day. wife was enjoying fixing our new home up. one day I met this black man while I was fishing. we got to be good friends. I found out he had a cleaning service. one of his contracts was to clean a doctors office. every nite he and one of his helpers cleaned the office. I was about to live out my wildest dream. one day I asked him if he would like to give my wife a gyno exam. as we were new to the area she didn't have a doctor as yet. after a few weeks we worked out the details. I had her call him one nite when he was cleaning the office an make an appointment for a wed. nite the following week.
when the big nite came we arrived a few min. early an she signed in an waited in the waiting room. after a few mins the young black male came in an took us to an exam room where he took her ******* pressure a had her fill out a information paper. he was dressed like a nurse. shortly the doctor came in (he was the cleaning fisherman I met) dressed in a green smock he sat down at the computer an started asking my wife lots of questions about her health. at first my wife looked at me like she didn't want a blck man to give her an examination. I looked back like she was being silly because he was a doctor. well anyway she went along with it. finally when he finished asking questions he told her to take her cloths off. she got up and took her cloths off as he watched. he had her get up in the exam table. where he lessoned to her heart then had her lay down and begone giving her a breast exam. I was having the time of my life. I had a huge hard on I couldn't stand up or she would have seen it. the doctor must have had his cock tied down so it didtnt show. then it was time for her to put her feet up in the sturips wow it was so great seeing him checking her pussy an then inserting the spectulam in an opening her pussy up. finally it was over and he told her to get down down an get dressed. he left and I fallowed as it told her I go pay as she got dressed. out side the room he was so shook he could hardly talk. he thanked me and we left. as soon as we where in the house I had her cloths off and we went at it like wild animals. she was so wet from the exam an so open.
the next day I saw him fishing and we talked it over. he couldn't thank me enough. every years since shes had an exam from him. some times hed call he and have her come back telling her that the pap test didn't come ou and she needed an other one.
I have never had so much fun seeing her examined by him

Back