Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

My girlfriend would always ask me what my ultimate fantasy was when I was giving it to her good and making her about to cum. I was always too afraid to tell her that I wanted to see her legs spread as a guy with a big 12 inch black cock shoved the head against her tight pink pussy lips and parted her pussy as he fed every last inch into her pussy.

I wanted to see her perfect pale ass bounce up and down on his thick black pole coating it slick with her pussy juices. I wanted to see her pussy penetrated and full of BBC. I even wanted to see her first bf shoot cum in her mouth like she told me he did while she was sucking him off. I wish I could have told her how hot I thought it was that she lost her virginity to a BBC.

I wanted to see her moan louder and cum harder than she ever did with me with her black lover. I know she would have loved doing it for me she was always a BBC slut deep down. I wanted to watch a big black cock twice the size of mine begin to spasm as the man drained his balls into my pretty girlfriend's tight pink wet fuck hole.

OMG, how I would have loved to have been there to see her finally get pregnant by a BBC and how hot it would have been to jerk my cock as my girlfriend took a huge dark black snake inside her pale and pink pussy slit. I still wouldn't mind watching her with her black husband now I bet she loves getting it whenever she wants.

View attachment 1483188

I think I've already posted this pic elsewhere but that's her. I wonder if there are any obvious signs she likes BBC from her appearance? You can''t tell in the pic but she has some huge tits and her pussy hole was always nice and tight even for my average sized white cock. I think black guys gravatated towards her as well. I mean who wouldn't want that beauty underneath a huge black cock? Anyone else want to see her get pumped by a BBC?
I'd love to lick black man jism off of her body with you.

Mine is that my wife, who is still a BBC virgin, go out to dinner with an important client of mine who is traveling to our city on business. As soon as we meet in the bar at the 5 star hotel that he was staying in, he is immediately struck by my wife’s beauty. His first words are damn bill you never told me you had such a gorgeous wife. My wife replies don’t feel bad he never tells me either. As We walk over to a quiet boooth in the corner she whispers you didn’t tell me Dennis was black....I didn’t think it mattered. She answered back it always matters, loud enough that Dennis heard her.

he asked what always matters. And my wife answered that I didn’t tell her what a handsome young man I had as a client. The booth was a semi circle shape and my wife slid into the middle so that she was facing outward and both of us were on each side. Although she was noticeably closer to Dennis’s side. The waitress took our ******* order almost right away and since it was happy hour I started to check out what appetizers were on special. She immediately engaged in conversation with him. He continued to make multiple compliments about her appearance. He thought she had the most beautiful blue eyes and loved her flowing blond hair. Even the dress and boots she wore were things he found so attractive. She just ate this up. So much so that she asked me where this guys been all the years I’ve worked there.

Their appetizers looked so good We were all fine with ordering a variety of them instead of eating dinner. I couldn’t help but notice how my wife Lori kept touching his arm while they were talking. What I didn’t realize that sometimes she had even put her hand on his leg. I had to excuse myself to go to the restroom. It was quite a ways to the bathroom so I was gone for awhile. By the time I returned Dennis had now slid around the side of the booth and was sitting next Lori. Her head was turned towards him and was completely engaged with him. I knew this is what I’d always wanted and even though I had mentioned to Dennis that Lori had a thing for young black guys she seemed to be more into him than I’d ever imagined.

The waitress started bringing the plates one at a time and it seemed like we just kept eating and drinking for sometime. The waitress brought 2 more rounds and when Dennis excused himself to take a quick call, Lori said that Dennis told her he had Platinum status at this hotel and they upgraded him to a suite and he said we could go up for a ******* later if we wanted. How do you feel about that? She asked I suddenly felt a pit in my stomach and felt my legs shake a little. I’m not sure that would be....before I could finish she said my elbows are starting to get numb. That was her secret line that she’s used with me to me know that the alcohol was making her horney. Before I could answer Dennis returned and Lori said yea Bill said we could go up for a ******* after we finish eating.

I about choked on my food. My head started feeling very warm. The waitress brought me another ******* and I said if I ******* much more I just may need to get an uber for a ride home. Sure him Lori answered. They were now sitting so close that their shoulders were touching. Lori’s left arm was under the table and when I peered over toward them I could see it resting on his inner thigh. For the first time in years I felt my cock start to stiffen inside my pants without any stimulation. It seemed like we finished the rest of our food and drinks quickl and wbefore I knew it Dennis had paid the bill and said if you guys are ready let’s move this party to my Suite. I’m ready Lori said and she winked at me as Dennis and her got out of the booth. I stood up and followed behind them as she hooked her arm around his while we walked out of the bar towards the elevator.

My one big fantasy is based on a true story I actually heard from my wife. She met with her old-time friend who went for 2 weeks to Jamaica with her husband. They lived in a bungalow near the beach. There were plenty of black men passing through, kind of looking her over appraisingly. Her husband obviously wanted this to happen, but she was too shy. Then he asked around and came up with a plan. In the morning he took her to the pier where a black boy was waiting on a water-scooter. He kissed her, gave her a pack of extra-large condoms and asked her to hop on. The scooter quickly left and disappeared around the cliff. Four hours later she was brought back to him, very tired and all smiles. She was fucked by three younger boys, she said, maybe 20 or so. Of the 12-pack only two were left. She said she handled them well, only one hurt a little being too long. Her first words were - there's your whore for you, sir. Oh, I would so much love my wife to do the same...

My one big fantasy is based on a true story I actually heard from my wife. She met with her old-time friend who went for 2 weeks to Jamaica with her husband. They lived in a bungalow near the beach. There were plenty of black men passing through, kind of looking her over appraisingly. Her husband obviously wanted this to happen, but she was too shy. Then he asked around and came up with a plan. In the morning he took her to the pier where a black boy was waiting on a water-scooter. He kissed her, gave her a pack of extra-large condoms and asked her to hop on. The scooter quickly left and disappeared around the cliff. Four hours later she was brought back to him, very tired and all smiles. She was fucked by three younger boys, she said, maybe 20 or so. Of the 12-pack only two were left. She said she handled them well, only one hurt a little being too long. Her first words were - there's your whore for you, sir. Oh, I would so much love my wife to do the same...
That is exactly what I would love to have my wife experience

"not our story, just for your enjoyment."

I THOUGHT it would be a real turn-on for me if my wife had sex with another man. She agreed to do it, saying it was for me. Now I wish I could turn back the clock.

We have been married for four years. She’s 33, I am 36. I had read about this stupid idea and thought, like many men I guess, it would be fantastic.

I fixed up for her to meet this handsome black guy I knew. We all met at a local hotel and I watched as he fucked my wife for over two hours and gave her orgasm after orgasm. She was totally exhausted and satisfied when they done. I'd never seen her like this.

She has been sleeping with the guy for weeks now. He is 29. They always arrange to go to the same hotel.

She returns home next morning and tells me what they got up to. She always says the sex is unbelievable and he is addicted to it.

She gets constant texts from him. When he messages her she cheers up and offers me favours to agree to her seeing him again.
I wish I could refuse and mean it but she knows how to get round me and always has.

I feel wretched every time her phone rings. I asked her how she feels about this guy.

She said she doesn’t love him but that is is obsessed by his huge cock and what he can do to her with it.

I wish I had never mentioned the idea. I almost had to push her into it to start with but now she gets moody when I ask her to stop seeing him.

She says that if I carry on being difficult about it we will probably split up. We have a lovely home, a good social life and jobs. I don’t want to lose any of those.

I love my wife dearly. I can’t sleep and I can’t eat. I can’t concentrate at work either. I am constantly envisioning his huge dick plowing her and filling her with his juices! Why did I ever come up with the idea in the first place?

I've been turned into a total cuckold by an idea I just thought would be fun.

1.gif

Well, as it should be a fantasy and I still haven't been able to hook her up with a BBC I would like to take it easy and introduce her to BBC slowly.

At first I would like to book an erotic massage with a black dude with big hands who would cross the line after about half an hour of giving her a normal massage. Just getting closer to her pussy lips, massaging her tits. Maybe even slipping in a finger or two and make her cum with his fingers or maybe his tongue.

Then, on a next adventure I would like to book a room somewhere and invite a stranger there. I would lay her naked on the bed and blindfold her.
Then the stranger would come in the room and fondle her entire body before whipping out his BBC for her to wank him of while he fingers her pussy.
It would end with him cumming on her tits.

Easy now! Don't get impatient! You never get to build the excitement up this slow again once you've done it all ;)

The next meeting would again be in an hotel. I would have to find a really patient bull to not have him go crazy, because this time he would get a blowbjob, but he wouldn't get to fuck her yet. He may fuck her with a dildo though, eat her pussy and even use his fat cock to tease her pussy by slapping on her clit and moving his cockhead between her lips, making her scream to enter her....but not doing it....
This time he would make her cum with his tongue and then cum on her face himself (while I fuck her as a consolation :p )

then finally in the last meeting I would leave the hoteldoor open for the bull to come in while she's sucking me off on all fours, blindfolded and with headphones on so she can't hear him coming in.
As soon as he does he can finally do what he probably has been craving too by now -> pulling his pants down, position himself behind her ass and penetrate her cunt! Bareback of course!

He would the get to fuck her in every position posible while I make videos and pictures to share with you guys later :D
We might even try a DVP to fill her up even more.
Then we would end it by both cumming in her mouth.

The Bull would then leave before she may take of her blindfold. The idea of her not ever know the identity of the guy who got to fuck her and cum in her mouth excites me as hell!!

She might even meet him one day on the street or at a party, and she wouldn't even know its him!

...my fantasy regarding my wife is pretty tame, I suppose, but it would be more of a starting point, and things would be allowed to progress and develop.....

We have gone out together, on a Friday night. I've ensured she's had a few large glasses of wine to get her 'in a flirty mood'. And I've persuaded her to go braless under a sexy dress, and to wear her FMBs (see avatar).
I've avoided the alcohol myself, because I want to drive us away from our village, to one of the larger towns (city?) that has a renowned 'West Indian Type' area.

We park, and walk to one of the nearby pubs. As we approach, my wife comments on the number of black guys stood around drinking - but she does it in a smiley way (the effects of the wine!!). I approach a table, with 3 youngish black guys seated drinking, and point to the 2 empty buffets. They look at me, and my wife, smile and nod 'ok' to the seats. I sit my wife at the table, and tell her I'll fetch the drinks (another 'large' wine for her, lime and soda for me!). Before I leave to fetch the drinks, I make a point of 'breaking the ice', conversation wise, with the 3 guys, and introduce my wife, Barbara, to them. Then I go to the bar for the drinks, taking my time.

When I get back, as I hoped the 3 guys have taken up the seats around Barbara, and all 4 are chatting away and laughing. One of the guys offers me a place next to her, and stands up, but I tell him "it's ok, mate, she looks to be enjoying your company", and I sit in the vacant seat across from her. I give her the wine, and she immediately takes a large gulp. I can tell....she's in a good zone!!!

We sit and joke around, flirty sort of talk, and I can see them looking at my wife's breasts, the nipples quite obvious through the thin covering of her dress. I then, jokingly, mention that she finds black guys particularly attactive but that she never gets a chance normally to interact with any. This moves the flirting up another level, and I can tell the guys are beginning to wonder where this could be heading...

Barbara has emptied her wine, so I get up to replenish it, and point out that the music playing is Bob Marley, and that she loves dancing to his stuff. I point out that..."I can't dance with her, I'm going to the bar!, but please feel free to 'take her for a spin'!!"
Again I take my time, and I can see that one of the guys has already pulled a laughing Barbara to her feet, and stepped in closely behind her, pressing his groin into her bum for a 'smooch'. I can see his hands high on her waist, in VERY close proximity to her breasts. She has her eyes closed. She looks to be in Dreamland!

As the first Bob Marley record moves into the next one, I observe that 2 of the guys are now up and dancing with Barbara. One is supporting her from the back, kissing her neck (THIS is guaranteed to drive her wild!!), the other is at her front, and is openly French-Kissing her. I can't see the guys' hands, but I suspect they are both fondling her sexually.....

When I return to the table again, I smile and nod to the 3rd young guy (who has obviously been saving our seats). I tell him he is missing out on the fun with Barbara....."go ahead, she loves multiple kissing, and will enjoy another pair of hands stroking her...!!" I lean next to him and confide, with a wink..... "she also has VERY sensitive nipples...!!"
He smiles...shakes my hand....and heads to join his mates, playing with my 'slightly drunken' wife........

I sit at the table, observing the four of them, and contemplating what should happen next..... (TO BE CONTINUED)

Last edited:
I just found out my wife kissed another guy. we have been married 10 years and have 4 *******. This last year has been awful and I treated her poorly being very jealous and controlling. I found an email from this guy to her saying he was going to call her on her birthday but reconsidered, and that he was trying to get to see her at her work but it was hard. He is married as well. After seeing the email I asked her why he was so obligated to her and she said she hugged him. I have been suspicious and accusing of their relationship since its inception. She eventually admitted that it was a kiss. they see each other at meetings. She told me that it would never have happened if our marriage was good. She used him to get compliments and to complain about me and then he went for a kiss. She jumped back at first surprised and said she never cheated and was very nervous. He tried again and she let him. What should I do? tell his wife? get a divorce? forgive and move on? We live in the same town so I will have to see him at things like ******* sporting events. To top it all off, he is a big, athletic black dude. They may have to see each other again sometimes at events unless I make her or him quit. I'm pretty sure that if it continues she will let him fuck her.

2.jpg

My fantasy is a very dominant black man coming into my life and taking complete control of my marriage. Basically steal my wife and fuck her every single night in my bed, breed her, slap her ass, rub his big black cock on her pretty face and last but not least, ******* me on my knees and make me suck him.

I want my wife to get into it and dress me up in panties and lipstick and help her serve him and let him fuck my ass.

Basically I am a whiteboy faggot who wants to share bbc with his young little white wife (22 years old)

View attachment 1358106View attachment 1358107
very hot fantasies and very hot body, i don't knew if i can say it or not, but you turned me on, you're lucky to have this sexy wife.

cartoon-cuck2-jpg.1653234

As a sub-cuck in a decades old Female led relationship who is in permanent chastity I have made almost all of the fantasies in my bucket list. My wife has a steady Bull who has brought me into their sex life more than any of her previous lovers. I still have to wait outside while they have sex. My fantasy is to be used as the mattress, with my wife lying on top of me, ignoring me and going all out. This can be upgraded to my having my face between her legs to act as the cum-dump.

The second involve the motorcycle rallies my wife likes to attend. She doesn't see them as sexual events, but when she is dressed in her leathers I can see the men there drooling. My fantasy here isn't fully formed as to how it happens but she comes home from the rally with her leathers covered in semen that I have to clean orally before taking care of her well fucked body. View attachment 1653755View attachment 1653759View attachment 1653758

I really want to take at least three very attractive white young woman with me on a two week long vacation where all they do is spread their legs in offering for bbc penetration. I really think I can pull this off got one more than willing already.

Back