Men - Share Your Cuckold Fantasies

This is a reality for me , when in the UK kim and i got invited to a party in the midlands , there were several black couples the rest were white , as the evening went on it was obvious that a couple of the white women were being chatted up by a black man who quite actually was very erotic in his manor but the ladies loved it , kim got inquisitive , i could see she was interested in his actions , she got rather turned on by what she saw , we had discussed her having a black cock one day and i think this night she wished she was going to get one.

Later as i mingled i noticed kim was missing and so was a couple of the black men , so i went looking , as i opened one bedroom door there was kim on all fours being fucked while she was sucking a huge cock , the man receiving the head job waved me in , he said , your wife loves cock doesn't she sit and watch us destroy her three holes , and that's just what i did i even thanked them.

My wife was in her early 20s and we contacted a black guy that came to our city and got a room. We showed up and my wife was looking HOT for sure. The black guy was older but he had a huge dick and dam he sure knew how to use it. He fucked her and came deep in her pussy and told her that he had some friends here he knew and he wanted to take her to their place for some more fun. I left and went back to our house to get her some of her slut clothes. When I returned they both were gone and I had no idea where he had took her. That was a Friday night. He finally called me early Sat morning to tell me that my wife was good and she was having a ball. I talked with her and she said all was good and for me to not worry. The bull got back on the phone and said he had taken her to a friend's place and there was 5 black guys there enjoying your wife and all of her holes. One of the guys fucking her got on the phone and said white boy your wife has her hot tongue in my ass while my partner is fucking her asshole and she is loving it. I asked where they where and he said don't worry about it she is well taken care of and your wife is getting plenty of black dick. Sunday morning I got a call from her bull for me to come get her. She was in the projects and I had a little trouble finding the place. When I did the guys made me eat her pussy and asshole all the while telling me what a nasty black guys whore she was. While I was eating her out the black guys were talking turns squatting on her face while she slurps and sucks all of their assholes. After I had cleaned her pussy and asshole I had to kiss her and lick her face off that was crusted over with dried vim. We finally got to leave and she was still horny but wouldn't go into much detail about what they did to her. I would get little tid bits of info about that night over time when she felt horny.

My wife was in her early 20s and we contacted a black guy that came to our city and got a room. We showed up and my wife was looking HOT for sure. The black guy was older but he had a huge dick and dam he sure knew how to use it. He fucked her and came deep in her pussy and told her that he had some friends here he knew and he wanted to take her to their place for some more fun. I left and went back to our house to get her some of her slut clothes. When I returned they both were gone and I had no idea where he had took her. That was a Friday night. He finally called me early Sat morning to tell me that my wife was good and she was having a ball. I talked with her and she said all was good and for me to not worry. The bull got back on the phone and said he had taken her to a friend's place and there was 5 black guys there enjoying your wife and all of her holes. One of the guys fucking her got on the phone and said white boy your wife has her hot tongue in my ass while my partner is fucking her asshole and she is loving it. I asked where they where and he said don't worry about it she is well taken care of and your wife is getting plenty of black dick. Sunday morning I got a call from her bull for me to come get her. She was in the projects and I had a little trouble finding the place. When I did the guys made me eat her pussy and asshole all the while telling me what a nasty black guys whore she was. While I was eating her out the black guys were talking turns squatting on her face while she slurps and sucks all of their assholes. After I had cleaned her pussy and asshole I had to kiss her and lick her face off that was crusted over with dried vim. We finally got to leave and she was still horny but wouldn't go into much detail about what they did to her. I would get little tid bits of info about that night over time when she felt horny.
hot bitch

They're not really graphic. I just want her to have an incredible time, go with the flow, experience and feel new and amazing things ....and I'd hope to support her without interfering, watch it all unfold. I really want to experience my own amazement too.

I'd just wish for a long night or afternoon (unrushed hours anyhow) for them to relax, get to know each other, and then if the spirit moves them, to go ahead and use their bodies to make something truly memorable....for all of us. No pressure, but no limits either. Free to indulge every carnal desire and lustful urge they inspire in each other. Lots of orgasms, espesh for her. I'd want to see if I can have one myself, no hands, just from watching them. Do think that's very possible.

Ultimately my wish would be for us to come away with good positive vibes about the whole thing, hopefully inspired to an encore at some point. To each his own, and it may be a lot to hope for, but those are the kinds of things I believe I'd want from a first cuckold encounter

Last edited:
My fantasy is to see my wife having a sexual satisfaction she's never experienced. I want to see how she gives her self to her lover. How she reacts and expresses her pleasure. I want to see how different and much better can her black lover satisfy her. Let them loose themselves in hot, passionate sex. See her experience many orgasms like no other. I want her to tell me what she's feeling during the encounter, who she prefers. At the end of the night, we hope we can form a connection with her lover, establish a good relationship and have him be part of our sex life.

My girlfriend would always ask me what my ultimate fantasy was when I was giving it to her good and making her about to cum. I was always too afraid to tell her that I wanted to see her legs spread as a guy with a big 12 inch black cock shoved the head against her tight pink pussy lips and parted her pussy as he fed every last inch into her pussy.

I wanted to see her perfect pale ass bounce up and down on his thick black pole coating it slick with her pussy juices. I wanted to see her pussy penetrated and full of BBC. I even wanted to see her first bf shoot cum in her mouth like she told me he did while she was sucking him off. I wish I could have told her how hot I thought it was that she lost her virginity to a BBC.

I wanted to see her moan louder and cum harder than she ever did with me with her black lover. I know she would have loved doing it for me she was always a BBC slut deep down. I wanted to watch a big black cock twice the size of mine begin to spasm as the man drained his balls into my pretty girlfriend's tight pink wet fuck hole.

OMG, how I would have loved to have been there to see her finally get pregnant by a BBC and how hot it would have been to jerk my cock as my girlfriend took a huge dark black snake inside her pale and pink pussy slit. I still wouldn't mind watching her with her black husband now I bet she loves getting it whenever she wants.

1235480_10201263160920142_240556787_n.jpg

I think I've already posted this pic elsewhere but that's her. I wonder if there are any obvious signs she likes BBC from her appearance? You can''t tell in the pic but she has some huge tits and her pussy hole was always nice and tight even for my average sized white cock. I think black guys gravatated towards her as well. I mean who wouldn't want that beauty underneath a huge black cock? Anyone else want to see her get pumped by a BBC?

I would love nothing better than to be on one of our long weekends and having a few drinks meeting a bbc friend at the bar and setup for him to come to our room and walk in while am eating my wife’s pussy and she is so hot that he moves to her move to have her suck his bbc and he takes her the rest of the nite and contacts some of his friends to come over that would a great nite

i am seeking a much younger (hopefully in her 20's) submissive girl to marry
i am seeking a real BBC slut
i seeking to share her with any and all BBC that want her
i want her to present me with Black babies to raise & support - i do not want us to know who the fathers are because she is fucking LOTS of BBC - anywhere and every where
including adult theaters, glory holes, any bulls that want to seed her.
i will be a proud cuckold for all the world to see raising my hotwife's BBC babies

Well this is my story, it's been a few years that I've been talking to my wife of 17 yrs that I have a black friend that wants to fuck her.the first few times she was very negative, but on occasion she would ask who's your friend, I would tell her I know him it's a long time, she would ask why does he want to fuck me. I would tell her I show him pictures of you and he fucken loves the size of your tits he tells me that he will fuck you so good, she asked me if I was serious I told her yes, I told her one night if she would like we can go out and I'd make them meet, she said maybe one day, she would ask does he work with you ? I would leave it really vague. she asked me why I wanted my friend to fuck her, I told her apparently they say that after having fucked a black guy you want more sex and you enjoy sex more. I just wanted her to become addicted to black cock. A year ago she had a planned trip to Florida with her 3 girlfriends for a week, when she came back I asked her a bunch of questions, but she was very secretive, she did tell me that one night 2 of them went to a club on the boardwalk on the rooftop where it was all black , she said they were there for about an hour and got offered many drinks and a few guys asked them to dance. Since then she has been more open to black guys, and we've been having less sex she talks about black dick more openly I just don't know if she has tried it or not but she won't say. Since then i've been seeing her dress nicer and more reveling.she has been shopping more at least thats what she tells me, shes out everyday, and sometimes when she comes home a llittle later than me she'll go straight upstairs and take a shower, with everything she has been doing these past few months I really think she's fucking someone I just hope he's black and I get to see some pics soon.

IMG_1174.PNG IMG_1175.PNG IMG_1178.PNG IMG_1179.PNG IMG_1180.PNG IMG_1181.PNG IMG_1181.PNG IMG_1182.PNG IMG_1183.PNG IMG_1184.PNG IMG_1186.PNG IMG_1191.PNG
So I got pretty lit yesterday morning and these are the new treasures that I keep to keep my 6 inch pale white snub going. I'm trying to get ahold of some old gfs into BBC but they all seem busy I know that I'm going to be looked at like a freak when I tell them I want to have them just use me for my money and deny me sex and pussy penetration and I want to see them take BBC 12 inch snakes with a beer bottle width spread and pump in and out their sweet tight pink white girl pussies. I'm glad my ex and real first gf well actually the first two are now with black guys and both have two ******* each of course by the BBC and they have whined that their hubbys wear them out sexually by constantly wanting to pump their big oversized beef logs into their pale pink tight pussy holes.

I wish I could have my first gf here to watch her ride a BBC even several at once or just watch her with a big black dildo and jerk my little thin white and pale useless 5.5 inch dick I'm also sterile too so it only adds to the demasculation in my fantasies she's telling me how I'm not big enough to keep her happy and plus it's pointless to let me pump inside her pussy hole because I'm just shooting blanks and her other black bfs before me had dicks "way bigger" and the first very first cock she ever had inside her was a good 10.5 inches and she had a pregnancy scare when her well hung and apparently very easy to cum and lose control of his over sized black snake shot a few ropes of cum up in her barely legal vagina.

I thought it was hot and some people told me it was so slutty that my gf at the time had only been with black guys sexually before me she actually told me one day that I was the first white guy to ever get to penetrate her vagina and the first she ever gave a hj/bj/ let me attempt to put it up inside her back door but it seemed like everyone had to bring up the fact that my gorgeous and sweet and yeah somewhat slutty and cock hungry gf did have a habit of finding and going after guys who were known to have huge unnaturally large snakes that often would be found jammed in some other of my gfs friends I remember Alyssa and lizz and wittney omg they all seemed to have a constant craving for the BBC and they didn't seem to care if anyone knew it or not.

It took me almost a decade to realize how much and how long my gf went without getting a good BBC inside her instead she had to pretend and make do with my maybe 7 inch cock on a good day. I finally realize that she wasn't a BBC slut or a slut in any way really but having been used to getting about twice the size of what me her white normal sized cock could give her she probably missed that extra 4 inches and double in width she was so used to getting. One time when we broke up she went to one of her exes when she was supposed to be pregnant by me already but her little sister ended up telling me she got ******* and told her bbc welding ex bf to cum inside her and get her pregnant and I guess he did when I confronted her about it she of course denied him cumming inside her then she retracted and admitted yes his cock was a good 2.5-3+ inches longer than mine and a bit thicker perhaps 50%+ but he wore a condom while he did indeed shoot his load inside her but within a condom so no way she could have gotten pregnant by her old ex BBC lover but Her little evil sister told me the truth she purposely made that big black snake shoot all it's venom(baby making cum) deep inside my ******* and angry baby girl she was just trying to get even with me and by getting pregnant by a black guy she hadn't seen in years was the best and only way to seek revenge. The opposite effect happened though. I would get on top of my mow BBC impregnated 19 y/0 gf and tell her to tell me how big he was inside her how much he came and how much I wanted to see her take one right in front of me and how I wanted to be the one responsible for seeing her little sister take her very first BBC and I wanted to take her friend Lacey's vaginal virginity then my plan was to let her second cock be BBC as the black guy pulled his rod out of my gf Jenna or that hot lol slutty and evil yet perfectly tan and well built with an oversized butt cheeks just enough to be sexy and just portioned and well rounded enough for one to classify or call her a pawg.

I wanted to get to pop Lacey's cherry, watch Courtney and Jenna get the biggest BBC ever in their live but the hardest part was going to be to convince Lacey to let the BBC log of 13 inches and probably half that length around his clock was the thickest I've ever seen definitely more length around the base of his snake than the entire length of my pathetic wimpy pale 6.5-7 inch impotent cock. I finally got the BBC ******* there for basically a tad over 100$ and he was going to have to penetrate and eventually cum with theee girls the worst and oddly the best thing is one was a NBC virgin, one BBC slut and the other a complete virgin which I thought was already odd she looked so hot and slutty and lately she had told me that one night while we were at my gfs moms and me and two of my friends and I were drinking she planned on ripping her pajama and bikini bottoms off, putting her knees on the floor and her bare and impenetrated pussy and asshole right up on the air and whoever wanted to take either could just do as they pleased of course I figured this might just her saying something to turn my pale little bitty and blank shooting not even a thick or good for anything cock but her pussy hymen was still at least some what intact I noticed and she continued to play the slutty yet too shy girl and began to tell me of how I wasn't with Jenna and wasn't so serious about me and her she would have asked me to fuck her pussy, let me take her first ass penetration experience and she still wanted to suck me dick for the simple fact I was so handsome and she couldn't comprehend how Jenna could go and let some old bfjust go and nut inside her without any thinking beforehand and how if I was to ever date her she would make sure I got pussy and head at least once a day and how she was going to be taking the BBC as her second cock inside her never had yet to be penetrated pussy. As soon as I get saw it I was hard as a rock and wanting to fill that pale and never penetrated pussy up with my hard cock and most importantly I wanted to cum up inside her tight virgin pussy. If I was going to be the first tofu l a 18 year d virgin I certainly didn't want to be second or 3rds getting to shoot my Nuts deep inside her just broken in tight and newly discovered tunnel walls. More than that I wanted her to know that I liked her more than Jenna and I wasn't even worried if I got her virgin vagina pregnant with my baby girl or boy.

I wanted to pump her mouth and her asshole and to shove my cock head just passed her facial lips and then she would know what cum tasted like omg I was getting so horny and my dick needed a release as it throbbed hard against my jeans I asked her if she would like to remove her pajama bottoms and her pink and black/silver bikini bottom knowing there's only two non secure satin/nylon pull strings resting on her pale and thin hips that separated my cock from getting the best deal of my life.
""Okay Lacey I'm going to remove your.pj pants and then that bikini is that good for you?

"Fuck yeah. Pop my little cherry can you believe I'm still a virgin? So many guys tried to get right where you are right now. I'm going to give up my right virgin vagina hole just for you. Without thinking mostly due to my dick soaked slick with pre cum as I pumped my left hand up and down I absent mindedly asked "So have you been saving the tightness and innocence of those other two holes for me? I'm going to get the back hole all nice and broken in too. And if you're a really good girl I'll even let you taste and swallow some of my cum in your mouth. "No. I need your load inside my pussy first. " this was a whisper and neither ken a nor her little slutty sister Courtney heard it as Kenna was jerking off our 13 inched super pussy pleaser and Courtney was just plain excited but mostly scared the biggest cock she had ever felt inside her inexperienced pissy was I would bet under 5 inches and thin. I mean my girlfriend saw her bfs cock once and said how lucky she was to have a thicker cock than that to pump her and how she felt sorry for her little sis she had told us both she never had an orgasm before so eventually I talked my ******* and a little out there and lost Jenna to jerk off one of my friends who must've thought he died and went to heaven when I told Jenna to comply with his request to pull out his cock and jerk his little white cock off until he came. I don't know what possessed him to ask or me to agree to it but he wanted to get a couple strokes inside Jenna and he swore he wouldn't be longer than a half minute or so he was already so on the edge. I told Jenna to turn over and assume a doggy style position while my friend T did figured out how to put one of my condoms on his little and I mean 3.5 inch and maybe 8/10 of an o check thick white cock and make it not look like his cock was a small kid under 12 trying to get a grown mans 3 close sweater to look like it fits. I can't believe I'm doing this OMG. Okay T go real slow inside me don't get too excited and blow out the condom hold it at the base and when you c I mean like 15-20 seconds before you start getting off pull out of my pussy. "But I have a condom on" he tried to argue. I lknow but still I only let Andy cum in me even with a condom I don't let other guys shoot inside the condom inside me. Of your about to cum pull out often pussy I'll help jerk your cock off and I'll let you cum on my stomach. How about you take off your bra and tee shirt and let him to try fuck you well before he starts exploding inside your pussy. Tell him want him to pull out of your pussy and then sit on top of your stomach and he can pump those big sexy fat titties and he can cum where ever he wants and as long as he wants on your chest. "Idk are you sure you won't get mad baby? Well no sure I won't it was half my idea. You sure she looked so sexy and yet slutty but innocent as she asked if I would for sure approve of something as my best and oldest friend and first real true gf and love of my life was getting her pussy doggy style fucked by a small pale yet apparently hard at work and his owner was moaning something fierce as Jenna decided to tease him" hey baby ask him if you're pussy feels good against his body does your pussy feel good wrapping around his small cock.?

Tell him he's small if he's hard to feel tell him he feels thick if he's thicker than
Me. "Actually baby he is a little thicker than you baby. Feels like it's wider inside against my slutty little white cum hole.

Tell him to pull out you want him to bang and blast on your big and perfect tortures. He's so lucky today got a jerk hamdjob from a sexy and gorgeous girl like you got to get a sexy lil slut like you from the back doggy style
And now he gets to pump and cum on your tits and stomach and I do baby you gonna suck on his dock to help him cum hard and faster!

"Ask him baby" I knew she was going to hold out any sucking on his cock or any pretty much anything else that would allow him to cum with the use of her velvety right pussy or even just looking at her pretty face while her right hand jerked his small pale half sized cock to almost a massive explosion she the. ASKed. "Idk.. I gave him a hand tug and let h put his coco inside my pussy doggy style... he's going to have to help me out if he wants me to help him finish with my mouth or lips.

Is that what you want thick sick T? Want these sexy lil lips a d this hot and smutty little mouth suck on your cock and my tongue roll

Omg around the head of your dick my tongue sucking every drop of cum as you blow your baby batter and shoot your sex juice all inside my mouth?

She had him by the balls now and I knew how much it would suck to get a hi/ pump your best friends girlfriends pussy them to be denied to have her finish your little underdeveloped pale 3 inch cock while you stood there trying to get your head to shoot and for the experience to feel as good as if you were inside this sexy girls mouth as she sucked and jerked and dirty talked every last bit of baby making sperm from his small half sized balls.

You got any money? I'm not going to let you cum in my mouth for free. What did you say you had 500$? If you want this mouth or tongue on that little white cock I want half of it well slightly over I want 265$. Ugh I can't that's electronic and bill money and he trailed off while Jenna spoke up well okay I guess you're me never going to know how it feels to have me the gorgeous Jenna Be sick your cock off until you cum. I was even going to let you shoot inside my mouth and hold out my tongue for your load. I'm sure I could get Courtney to fuck and sick you but it's going to be 460 I'll probably leave you with whatever's left over from having to bribe Courtney with 150$ shoes or getting her nails or hair done or both I..I was so lost watching Jenna negotiate a price in which my best friend was allowed to shoot his cum inside her mouth and apparently it was going to cost him 265 and if he wanted to get inside Courtney's fresh pink little hole and have that long and so strong looking tongue caress his shaft I knew he would wind up givingy gf the full 500$.. she was going to leave my friend broke without a cent but he would have an awesome experience as he shot his cum inside my girlfriends hot and warm and homey feeling mouth. okay I'm going to let you cum inside my girls mouth but we want the whole 500.. he was so close he couldn't refuse. He reached for his wallet andquicy pulled out a few dozen 20$ bills and a few sparse 50 dollar bills on either side of the pile. I'm jealous T you get to put your cock deep up inside Courtney but first she's taking her first BBC here soon as college lets out. It's going to be her third dick but this one is bigger than the first two pit together. I began texting her.. hey have a friend here paying cash.. he wants a quick pump in the front and probably a 10 minute suck/jerk.. I doubt he will last 10 minutes all together with you.. 125 okay? Idk Andy last time you had my pussy for 2 and a half minutes I thought you were going to tear it out of my body.. to be continued

Well this is my story, it's been a few years that I've been talking to my wife of 17 yrs that I have a black friend that wants to fuck her.the first few times she was very negative, but on occasion she would ask who's your friend, I would tell her I know him it's a long time, she would ask why does he want to fuck me. I would tell her I show him pictures of you and he fucken loves the size of your tits he tells me that he will fuck you so good, she asked me if I was serious I told her yes, I told her one night if she would like we can go out and I'd make them meet, she said maybe one day, she would ask does he work with you ? I would leave it really vague. she asked me why I wanted my friend to fuck her, I told her apparently they say that after having fucked a black guy you want more sex and you enjoy sex more. I just wanted her to become addicted to black cock. A year ago she had a planned trip to Florida with her 3 girlfriends for a week, when she came back I asked her a bunch of questions, but she was very secretive, she did tell me that one night 2 of them went to a club on the boardwalk on the rooftop where it was all black , she said they were there for about an hour and got offered many drinks and a few guys asked them to dance. Since then she has been more open to black guys, and we've been having less sex she talks about black dick more openly I just don't know if she has tried it or not but she won't say. Since then i've been seeing her dress nicer and more reveling.she has been shopping more at least thats what she tells me, shes out everyday, and sometimes when she comes home a llittle later than me she'll go straight upstairs and take a shower, with everything she has been doing these past few months I really think she's fucking someone I just hope he's black and I get to see some pics soon.

Sounds like you truly have been cuckolded
95+%
if you watch porn together put on cuckold porn - if not let her catch you watching cuckold porn
or leave you computer on with this site or another cuckold site up and running for her to find

If she is already cuckolding you and she sees that it turns you on she may come clean

However she may love the excitement of cheating on you as much as the other cock
in which case this may be counterproductive

Another option much more extreme option - but be careful what you wish for.

I knew a guy a few years back that was sure his wife was cheating on him
her behavior was a lot like your wife's except she had also started a "lady's not out once a week.
she would always come in after a late afternoon / early evening shopping trips usually once or twice a week and hop in the shower complaining it was so hot out side she was all sticky & sweaty (this is FL after all - so believable?)
after lady's night it was always that she reeked of cigarette smoke and needed to wash off

They had gone from having sex about twice a week to less than once a month

Any way - he like you was very turned on by the idea, but also very pissed she was cheating & not sharing her sex life with him - like me his biggest fantasy was to have her knocked up by a total stranger - unlike us at the time he was not yet into the black bull fantasy - her being a ******* of a real redneck he assumed the man or men she was fucking would be white......

she was using birth control pills so he started giving antibiotics in her iced tea every morning for 2 months
hoping it would cancel out her birth control and the guy or guys she was cheating with would breed her (her doctor had warned her years ago when it prescribed it that it would negate the birth control - me found he could use her old prescription to buy the antibiotic from India over the internet without getting a new one and bought a 2 month supply) figuring after the baby was born he would use a mail away DNA test to determine that the baby wasn't his - and present the proof to his wife hoping to ******* her to tell him all about her affair and to include him

During the two month he only had sex with her twice and made sure that he came in her mouth not inside her pussy

After his 2 month supply ran out he gave up figuring it didn't work - or maybe she wasn't really cheating on him

5 weeks after he gave up his wife told him she had missed her period and was afraid she was pregnant
the funny this was that the last 4 weeks he and his wife had been back to fucking 2-3 times a week so he figured it was his...

long story short - he freaked out when she delivered a Black Baby boy 4 weeks earlier that her due date

the bad part was that he left her and filled for a divorce (he was also a redneck)
the good news is that it takes 6 month + in Florida to get a divorce
In that time he realized that her having a black "bastard" far exceed his wildest fantasy
and he got back together with her within 3 month - and is raising the boy like his own

As far as I know he never told his wife about the antibiotics.

what he found out was that she had been seeing a white man with a 10" cock once a week on her afternoon shopping trip - her other "shopping trip - trips" she was seeing 2 black brothers collage students who where going to FIT who both had 7=" cocks (he like me is only about 5+")

Her lady nights out where spent with the Black brothers and 1 or 2 of there friend from school out drinking and screwing in the one of the friends panel van or the dorm room (she didn't shower in the dorm because it was a communal shower down the hall)

the reason there sex life had picked up before she found out she was pregnant was two fold - the brothers had gone home for the summer & and she was more horny that normal because she was already pregnant

Their cuckold relationship never turned into what i would have wanted
she keep 2-3 boy friends usually fucked them away from home - when she did entertain he was not permitted to even watch - but it work for them

i lost tract of them a few years ago when they moved out of state.

Last edited:
View attachment 1497499 View attachment 1497500 View attachment 1497501 View attachment 1497503 View attachment 1497504 View attachment 1497505 View attachment 1497505 View attachment 1497507 View attachment 1497510 View attachment 1497511 View attachment 1497513 View attachment 1497514
So I got pretty lit yesterday morning and these are the new treasures that I keep to keep my 6 inch pale white snub going. I'm trying to get ahold of some old gfs into BBC but they all seem busy I know that I'm going to be looked at like a freak when I tell them I want to have them just use me for my money and deny me sex and pussy penetration and I want to see them take BBC 12 inch snakes with a beer bottle width spread and pump in and out their sweet tight pink white girl pussies. I'm glad my ex and real first gf well actually the first two are now with black guys and both have two ******* each of course by the BBC and they have whined that their hubbys wear them out sexually by constantly wanting to pump their big oversized beef logs into their pale pink tight pussy holes.

I wish I could have my first gf here to watch her ride a BBC even several at once or just watch her with a big black dildo and jerk my little thin white and pale useless 5.5 inch dick I'm also sterile too so it only adds to the demasculation in my fantasies she's telling me how I'm not big enough to keep her happy and plus it's pointless to let me pump inside her pussy hole because I'm just shooting blanks and her other black bfs before me had dicks "way bigger" and the first very first cock she ever had inside her was a good 10.5 inches and she had a pregnancy scare when her well hung and apparently very easy to cum and lose control of his over sized black snake shot a few ropes of cum up in her barely legal vagina.

I thought it was hot and some people told me it was so slutty that my gf at the time had only been with black guys sexually before me she actually told me one day that I was the first white guy to ever get to penetrate her vagina and the first she ever gave a hj/bj/ let me attempt to put it up inside her back door but it seemed like everyone had to bring up the fact that my gorgeous and sweet and yeah somewhat slutty and cock hungry gf did have a habit of finding and going after guys who were known to have huge unnaturally large snakes that often would be found jammed in some other of my gfs friends I remember Alyssa and lizz and wittney omg they all seemed to have a constant craving for the BBC and they didn't seem to care if anyone knew it or not.

It took me almost a decade to realize how much and how long my gf went without getting a good BBC inside her instead she had to pretend and make do with my maybe 7 inch cock on a good day. I finally realize that she wasn't a BBC slut or a slut in any way really but having been used to getting about twice the size of what me her white normal sized cock could give her she probably missed that extra 4 inches and double in width she was so used to getting. One time when we broke up she went to one of her exes when she was supposed to be pregnant by me already but her little sister ended up telling me she got ******* and told her bbc welding ex bf to cum inside her and get her pregnant and I guess he did when I confronted her about it she of course denied him cumming inside her then she retracted and admitted yes his cock was a good 2.5-3+ inches longer than mine and a bit thicker perhaps 50%+ but he wore a condom while he did indeed shoot his load inside her but within a condom so no way she could have gotten pregnant by her old ex BBC lover but Her little evil sister told me the truth she purposely made that big black snake shoot all it's venom(baby making cum) deep inside my ******* and angry baby girl she was just trying to get even with me and by getting pregnant by a black guy she hadn't seen in years was the best and only way to seek revenge. The opposite effect happened though. I would get on top of my mow BBC impregnated 19 y/0 gf and tell her to tell me how big he was inside her how much he came and how much I wanted to see her take one right in front of me and how I wanted to be the one responsible for seeing her little sister take her very first BBC and I wanted to take her friend Lacey's vaginal virginity then my plan was to let her second cock be BBC as the black guy pulled his rod out of my gf Jenna or that hot lol slutty and evil yet perfectly tan and well built with an oversized butt cheeks just enough to be sexy and just portioned and well rounded enough for one to classify or call her a pawg.

I wanted to get to pop Lacey's cherry, watch Courtney and Jenna get the biggest BBC ever in their live but the hardest part was going to be to convince Lacey to let the BBC log of 13 inches and probably half that length around his clock was the thickest I've ever seen definitely more length around the base of his snake than the entire length of my pathetic wimpy pale 6.5-7 inch impotent cock. I finally got the BBC ******* there for basically a tad over 100$ and he was going to have to penetrate and eventually cum with theee girls the worst and oddly the best thing is one was a NBC virgin, one BBC slut and the other a complete virgin which I thought was already odd she looked so hot and slutty and lately she had told me that one night while we were at my gfs moms and me and two of my friends and I were drinking she planned on ripping her pajama and bikini bottoms off, putting her knees on the floor and her bare and impenetrated pussy and asshole right up on the air and whoever wanted to take either could just do as they pleased of course I figured this might just her saying something to turn my pale little bitty and blank shooting not even a thick or good for anything cock but her pussy hymen was still at least some what intact I noticed and she continued to play the slutty yet too shy girl and began to tell me of how I wasn't with Jenna and wasn't so serious about me and her she would have asked me to fuck her pussy, let me take her first ass penetration experience and she still wanted to suck me dick for the simple fact I was so handsome and she couldn't comprehend how Jenna could go and let some old bfjust go and nut inside her without any thinking beforehand and how if I was to ever date her she would make sure I got pussy and head at least once a day and how she was going to be taking the BBC as her second cock inside her never had yet to be penetrated pussy. As soon as I get saw it I was hard as a rock and wanting to fill that pale and never penetrated pussy up with my hard cock and most importantly I wanted to cum up inside her tight virgin pussy. If I was going to be the first tofu l a 18 year d virgin I certainly didn't want to be second or 3rds getting to shoot my Nuts deep inside her just broken in tight and newly discovered tunnel walls. More than that I wanted her to know that I liked her more than Jenna and I wasn't even worried if I got her virgin vagina pregnant with my baby girl or boy.

I wanted to pump her mouth and her asshole and to shove my cock head just passed her facial lips and then she would know what cum tasted like omg I was getting so horny and my dick needed a release as it throbbed hard against my jeans I asked her if she would like to remove her pajama bottoms and her pink and black/silver bikini bottom knowing there's only two non secure satin/nylon pull strings resting on her pale and thin hips that separated my cock from getting the best deal of my life.
""Okay Lacey I'm going to remove your.pj pants and then that bikini is that good for you?

"Fuck yeah. Pop my little cherry can you believe I'm still a virgin? So many guys tried to get right where you are right now. I'm going to give up my right virgin vagina hole just for you. Without thinking mostly due to my dick soaked slick with pre cum as I pumped my left hand up and down I absent mindedly asked "So have you been saving the tightness and innocence of those other two holes for me? I'm going to get the back hole all nice and broken in too. And if you're a really good girl I'll even let you taste and swallow some of my cum in your mouth. "No. I need your load inside my pussy first. " this was a whisper and neither ken a nor her little slutty sister Courtney heard it as Kenna was jerking off our 13 inched super pussy pleaser and Courtney was just plain excited but mostly scared the biggest cock she had ever felt inside her inexperienced pissy was I would bet under 5 inches and thin. I mean my girlfriend saw her bfs cock once and said how lucky she was to have a thicker cock than that to pump her and how she felt sorry for her little sis she had told us both she never had an orgasm before so eventually I talked my ******* and a little out there and lost Jenna to jerk off one of my friends who must've thought he died and went to heaven when I told Jenna to comply with his request to pull out his cock and jerk his little white cock off until he came. I don't know what possessed him to ask or me to agree to it but he wanted to get a couple strokes inside Jenna and he swore he wouldn't be longer than a half minute or so he was already so on the edge. I told Jenna to turn over and assume a doggy style position while my friend T did figured out how to put one of my condoms on his little and I mean 3.5 inch and maybe 8/10 of an o check thick white cock and make it not look like his cock was a small kid under 12 trying to get a grown mans 3 close sweater to look like it fits. I can't believe I'm doing this OMG. Okay T go real slow inside me don't get too excited and blow out the condom hold it at the base and when you c I mean like 15-20 seconds before you start getting off pull out of my pussy. "But I have a condom on" he tried to argue. I lknow but still I only let Andy cum in me even with a condom I don't let other guys shoot inside the condom inside me. Of your about to cum pull out often pussy I'll help jerk your cock off and I'll let you cum on my stomach. How about you take off your bra and tee shirt and let him to try fuck you well before he starts exploding inside your pussy. Tell him want him to pull out of your pussy and then sit on top of your stomach and he can pump those big sexy fat titties and he can cum where ever he wants and as long as he wants on your chest. "Idk are you sure you won't get mad baby? Well no sure I won't it was half my idea. You sure she looked so sexy and yet slutty but innocent as she asked if I would for sure approve of something as my best and oldest friend and first real true gf and love of my life was getting her pussy doggy style fucked by a small pale yet apparently hard at work and his owner was moaning something fierce as Jenna decided to tease him" hey baby ask him if you're pussy feels good against his body does your pussy feel good wrapping around his small cock.?

Tell him he's small if he's hard to feel tell him he feels thick if he's thicker than
Me. "Actually baby he is a little thicker than you baby. Feels like it's wider inside against my slutty little white cum hole.

Tell him to pull out you want him to bang and blast on your big and perfect tortures. He's so lucky today got a jerk hamdjob from a sexy and gorgeous girl like you got to get a sexy lil slut like you from the back doggy style
And now he gets to pump and cum on your tits and stomach and I do baby you gonna suck on his dock to help him cum hard and faster!

"Ask him baby" I knew she was going to hold out any sucking on his cock or any pretty much anything else that would allow him to cum with the use of her velvety right pussy or even just looking at her pretty face while her right hand jerked his small pale half sized cock to almost a massive explosion she the. ASKed. "Idk.. I gave him a hand tug and let h put his coco inside my pussy doggy style... he's going to have to help me out if he wants me to help him finish with my mouth or lips.

Is that what you want thick sick T? Want these sexy lil lips a d this hot and smutty little mouth suck on your cock and my tongue roll

Omg around the head of your dick my tongue sucking every drop of cum as you blow your baby batter and shoot your sex juice all inside my mouth?

She had him by the balls now and I knew how much it would suck to get a hi/ pump your best friends girlfriends pussy them to be denied to have her finish your little underdeveloped pale 3 inch cock while you stood there trying to get your head to shoot and for the experience to feel as good as if you were inside this sexy girls mouth as she sucked and jerked and dirty talked every last bit of baby making sperm from his small half sized balls.

You got any money? I'm not going to let you cum in my mouth for free. What did you say you had 500$? If you want this mouth or tongue on that little white cock I want half of it well slightly over I want 265$. Ugh I can't that's electronic and bill money and he trailed off while Jenna spoke up well okay I guess you're me never going to know how it feels to have me the gorgeous Jenna Be sick your cock off until you cum. I was even going to let you shoot inside my mouth and hold out my tongue for your load. I'm sure I could get Courtney to fuck and sick you but it's going to be 460 I'll probably leave you with whatever's left over from having to bribe Courtney with 150$ shoes or getting her nails or hair done or both I..I was so lost watching Jenna negotiate a price in which my best friend was allowed to shoot his cum inside her mouth and apparently it was going to cost him 265 and if he wanted to get inside Courtney's fresh pink little hole and have that long and so strong looking tongue caress his shaft I knew he would wind up givingy gf the full 500$.. she was going to leave my friend broke without a cent but he would have an awesome experience as he shot his cum inside my girlfriends hot and warm and homey feeling mouth. okay I'm going to let you cum inside my girls mouth but we want the whole 500.. he was so close he couldn't refuse. He reached for his wallet andquicy pulled out a few dozen 20$ bills and a few sparse 50 dollar bills on either side of the pile. I'm jealous T you get to put your cock deep up inside Courtney but first she's taking her first BBC here soon as college lets out. It's going to be her third dick but this one is bigger than the first two pit together. I began texting her.. hey have a friend here paying cash.. he wants a quick pump in the front and probably a 10 minute suck/jerk.. I doubt he will last 10 minutes all together with you.. 125 okay? Idk Andy last time you had my pussy for 2 and a half minutes I thought you were going to tear it out of my body.. to be continued

great....

Wife does some traveling, much with another person, but some on her own. I've let her know she has hall pass, but she doesn't seem interested, although she is natural flirt. Fantasy would be for her to go to bar for dinner or just a *******. Have a gent chat her up. She would eventually text me asking if hall pass was serious and still available. After hearing it was for sure... can't wait for the details

I would like to find a young petite blonde to be my girlfriend. After several months of dating I would slowly introduce her to thoughts of pleasuring dark men. When shes comfortable i would arrange her first experience.
After setting her up with a MfM threesome with 2 dark men I would prepare her for this first BBC experience. Bath her, softly shaving her little body smooth, then cleaning her skin before drying her naked smooth body. Dress her in black stockings with white heels, a red thong and a skimpy tight white dress. Drive her to the arranged meeting place talking with her making her more and more horny.
When we arrive I just sit and watch as they strip her dress and thong away, leaving her in stockings and heels. Laying her on the bed together they suck her nipples, playing with both of her tight white holes. After making her cumm multiple times they finally begin, feeding her long dark dick from both ends. Repeatedly stretching, breeding and taking turns with her pussy and mouth then comes her real treat. Her tight white ass feels the pleasure of BBC, watching her cumm again and again. Then she feels even more pleasure as she receives her first blackdick DP, DV and more cumms in both lower holes.
After a night filled with BBC and many orgasms for all I get my prize. Kissing her sweet mouth, caressing her pink pussy and soft asshole with my tongue to taste her lust. Finally fucking her with my own dick, in every hole, moving the cumm of other men thru her body before cumming myself in her well used cunt, delighting in the feel of her blacked pussy, my blackcock princess, a willing BBC slut.

Back