Memories of Craigslist!

Craigslist personals was AMAZING. Almost like shooting fish in a barrel lol
I have a few dozen stories lol... But I met TWO of the baddest bitches in my life off CL, on some 'discreet and married wife looking for Fun' ******* ?

This was in the earlier days of CL... before weirdos and closet gay dudes started infiltrating the straight section ?(kinda like they are doing here now)

3 years ago I ranked Craigslist #2 behind POF for hooking up but obviously now I need to update that

I met this receptionist from a law firm. We texted for two days then she told me she was leaving work early, so I got her to swing by my job. Not five minutes after meeting for the first time I was fucking her in the security office. After that she went home to her husband like it was a normal day.

Not trying to say I’m a big man whore at tht time. If you hit it off with one lady and she gets cold feet. There’s another one. Ripe n ready!
Any advice for me on getting with women? Im 18 and love white women and milfs. I don’t get much action becuz of my age tho. But I’ve been with a few older women that love young dick

Just stumbling upon opportunities. 2 to 3 good hookups a year. I would strike out a lot because people flake out or you'd pickup on someone not being who they said they were like on b2w sometimes.
We got lucky. She was able to meetup with the first guy that we made plans to meet from here.

Back