(melb, au)white (single)Tgirl seeking daddy/pimp and Black Master

I'm very kinky, femme looking/passing and have been on hormones for so long, my dick doesn't even work and my tits are just lovely and perky. Of course I am absolutely a bitch, a sub and a bottom.

My ideal man will be local, tower over me in size which won't be hard(I'm 5"8 and slim), delicately lead me thru our dates and be kind and compassionate publicly, but take what he deserves from me sexually, as a white boi bitch. Always raw :)

He will proudly show me off and loan me to his friends. Hopefully he will want me to be a working girl

I hope I will be one of his many bitches that that serve his sexual whims.

Looking for a genuine, ongoing relationship, not a hook up or fantasy.

Attachments

• kaghl.jpg
    kaghl.jpg
    387.4 KB · Views: 65
I'm very kinky, femme looking/passing and have been on hormones for so long, my dick doesn't even work and my tits are just lovely and perky. Of course I am absolutely a bitch, a sub and a bottom.

My ideal man will be local, tower over me in size which won't be hard(I'm 5"8 and slim), delicately lead me thru our dates and be kind and compassionate publicly, but take what he deserves from me sexually, as a white boi bitch. Always raw :)

He will proudly show me off and loan me to his friends. Hopefully he will want me to be a working girl

I hope I will be one of his many bitches that that serve his sexual whims.

Looking for a genuine, ongoing relationship, not a hook up or fantasy.
I wish you luck and all the best ! You look fantastic !

Back