Meeting wives at gym

My wife is by no means a gym rat, our ******* fights mma and where he was training one of the trainers did boxing training so my wife signed up for lessons. After about 5 lessons my wife told him how I her husband likes to share her he asked her a ton of questions. She told me after that he was all flirty with her.
When he would show her a stance or a move he would grab her ass or tits. Then they had a session which was the last session of the day and he claimed my wife that night.

I have had 2 previous GF's I brought to my fitness centers; when I was in military. One in North Dakota: where we played basketball. The other one; while stationed in Italy. We did aerobic classes together. Best part was returning to my apartment; where the sex was "Tremendous"!

My wife frequently meets guys at Gyms. Some of them she goes to for that purpose mainly. It is easy and a great place to check out the “equipment“ before using it.

I got my wife a gym membership for Christmas, and she quickly became a gym rat. A free six month membership came with it since I paid cash, and when summer came, and it was too hot in my garage gym, I started trying to go with her, which she wasn't too crazy about. She always found an excuse to avoid going there with me. One evening I hit the gym on my way home from work, and she was there. I immediately picked up on why she didn't want me around when I saw one of the personal trainers "helping her" with some stretching exercises.

My wife loves meeting black guys at our gym. 3 of her bulls that she hooks up with regularly are guys she met at the gym.. she also gets hit on a lot there especially by black guys, she has several more black male friends that go there as well that she will flirt with but nothing has happened yet
One time me and her were working out and literally all 3 of her bulls from the gym were there at the same time, they kept coming up to her one after the other, i felt like it was so obvious that she’s a bbc slut.
I’ve noticed her 3 bulls from the gym were able to get her to sleep with them because for 1 all 3 are physically fit and muscular which I think is super important to picking up women at a gym especially, and 2 of them approached her first, they just made a friendly conversation and then introduced themselves, but both of them asked for her number at the end of the conversation which she gladly gave, but I do think it’s also important to approach them shortly after they finished a set since they will have more time to talk especially with gym girls like my wife.

But it seems like there is so many black men that hook up with wives from the gym, plus everyone is horny in there usually from working out!

I see a lot of hot older women at my gym, but I don't talk to them. I'm focused on my work out. Plus, I prefer meeting people online. IRL you don't know who's in the LS.

Back