Meeting with a couple?

Tofik108

Male
Gold Member
Goodmorning everyone ! How many of you men have a steady dating couple? How often do you meet?

Haven't done much since the pandemic started earlier this year but I have had hotwives that I have dated for years. I think 6 years was my longest hotwife relationship and she was a Ukrainian Hotwife. I have had some awesome lifestyle experiences with European hotwives. I have been very fortunate to experience a good variety of couple's who were very fun. I been with white, Hispanic, Asian, and European couple's.

The black women that I have been with in the lifestyle that I met on a swinger site were either single or married but considered themselves swingers. I never met or had any contact with any of their husband's so for all I know they could have been cheating and just telling me anything but I was knocking them out the park though. What I am saying is that most of the none black women I was with we actually took pics and videos for them to take home to show hubby not to mention most of them left with cum dripping out of them.

The visits became as frequent as a couple times a week. I had husband's who would even call me when their wives were acting up to come and dick'm down good and fuck the attitude right out of them so they can chill out. LOL

I have been with people with small children once their asleep sneak me in I beat it up a few hours then leave. I been with some who had high school *******. They would have to spend the weekend at a hotel telling their ******* "mom and dad need some alone time" and mom would be taking bbc all weekend long. I have attended BBQS, birthdays, and holidays under the guise of being just one of hubby's work buddies but little did they know after they all leave that we were gonna be having some hot sex.

Ultimately how far you get invited into their lives and become a regular part of them is really a testament of your quality as a bull. The higher you measure to them as a bull and a friend the more and more you will find yourself spending time with them and being deep in that hotwife pussy! That tells you how much they trust you, like you, and cherish you as a friend.

Non ho fatto molto da quando è iniziata la pandemia all'inizio di quest'anno, ma ho avuto mogli hot con cui uscivo da anni. Penso che 6 anni sia stata la mia relazione hotwife più lunga e lei era una hotwife ucraina. Ho avuto delle fantastiche esperienze di vita con le hotwives europee. Sono stato molto fortunato a sperimentare una buona varietà di coppie che sono state molto divertenti. Sono stato con coppie bianche, ispaniche, asiatiche ed europee.

Le donne nere con cui sono stato nello stile di vita che ho incontrato su un sito di scambisti erano single o sposate ma si consideravano scambiste. Non ho mai incontrato o avuto alcun contatto con nessuno dei loro mariti, quindi per quanto ne so avrebbero potuto barare e dirmi semplicemente qualsiasi cosa, ma li stavo buttando fuori dal parco. Quello che sto dicendo è che la maggior parte delle donne di colore con cui ero non abbiamo fatto foto e video da portare a casa per mostrarle a mio marito, per non parlare della maggior parte di loro che sono rimaste con la sborra che gocciolava fuori da loro.

Le visite diventavano frequenti fino a un paio di volte a settimana. Avevo dei mariti che mi chiamavano anche quando le loro mogli facevano finta di venire a scoparmi per bene e fottere loro l'atteggiamento in modo che possano rilassarsi. LOL

Sono stato con persone con bambini piccoli una volta che mi hanno addormentato di nascosto, l'ho picchiato un paio d'ore e poi me ne sono andato. Sono stato con alcuni che avevano figli delle superiori. Avrebbero dovuto trascorrere il fine settimana in un hotel dicendo ai loro figli "mamma e papà hanno bisogno di un po' di tempo da soli" e la mamma avrebbe preso bbc per tutto il fine settimana. Ho partecipato a barbecue, compleanni e vacanze con il pretesto di essere solo uno dei compagni di lavoro di mio marito, ma non sapevano dopo che tutti se ne sarebbero andati che avremmo fatto del sesso bollente.

In definitiva, fino a che punto vieni invitato nelle loro vite e diventi una parte regolare di loro è davvero una testimonianza della tua qualità di toro. Più in alto ti misuri per loro come un toro e un amico, più e più ti ritroverai a passare del tempo con loro e ad essere in profondità in quella figa da moglie calda! Questo ti dice quanto si fidano di te, come te, e ti amano come un amic
Very nice words 👍

Back