Me fucking my neighbors wife while he was working

Full story
I was working in my yard the other day and she was doing some clean in the back of their house this I was the first time in over a year I got to say hello them she asked what I do for living I told her I was a construction contractor she said she will ask me to give her a price in a bathroom remodel project and today I was loading tools in my truck in the morning like around 8 and she came out ask me to go see the bathroom and I was there she was alone ******* was gone to school and husband was already to work we were taking for a while and things started getting hot she see I was really horny I could see in her face I didn't think twice I grabbed her started kissing and I did fucked her like I never done before we spend the whole morning fucking she allowed me to take a couple pics for my self right now I don't know what to do I want do her again I think I will skip work tomorrow just to get her again

Full story
I was working in my yard the other day and she was doing some clean in the back of their house this I was the first time in over a year I got to say hello them she asked what I do for living I told her I was a construction contractor she said she will ask me to give her a price in a bathroom remodel project and today I was loading tools in my truck in the morning like around 8 and she came out ask me to go see the bathroom and I was there she was alone ******* was gone to school and husband was already to work we were taking for a while and things started getting hot she see I was really horny I could see in her face I didn't think twice I grabbed her started kissing and I did fucked her like I never done before we spend the whole morning fucking she allowed me to take a couple pics for my self right now I don't know what to do I want do her again I think I will skip work tomorrow just to get her again
Realy??? Doubt on ur story my man.

Who cares? Most “stories” here are fantasy guided anyway. You never know what the hells is the truth. I talked to women on here and they want me to give detailed narratives on how I would fuck them while their husband either watched or was away, it’s nothing more than fantasy until you actually meet in person.
Too much judgement. Hey dude if you enjoyed yourself “real” or “fantasy” who am I to dry your wet dreams.

Keep it moving.

My thoughts exactly!!

Back