Me and my German girlfriend in Vegas

Marcus69

Couple
From
Spain
It's a real story that happened on 2016 in Las Vegas.

At that time me and my German girlfriend Anna went travelling accross the states.I was 25 (Spanish guy) and she was 21 at that time. She's 5.8", blonde, white, athletic body, typical German beauty.
We had already had some experiences at that time (3somes) but anyway we had been always open to new experiences. Our first destination was Las Vegas, so we started our trip by booking a room on couchsurfing. A black guy contacted us, his name was Ronny, he told us he had a room for us so we said "sure, it's a deal!". So we arrived and we met him. He was quite big, 6.0'' muscular guy. We met on the strip and took us home. He was quite funny and i realized how he looked at my girl, it was obvious he liked her and i had already dirty thoughts in my head. We spent our days at ther place (10 days). His place was cool, a large living room, and our room was next to his room. I really wanted to see my girl being used by him and i knew it could happen somehow, anyway her mind was focused on visiting and relaxing more than sex with a random guy. Often she was wearing tight sport shorts and a top cause the weather has too hot, and i saw how he looked at her like a perverted *******, and i really enjoyed that. The first 2 days nothing happened, he behaved really good, he was a gentleman, but the third day i got to see what i wanted to see...
That day Ronny invited one of his friends home cause we had a barbecue. The guy were friendly, a latin from Brazil. so we were 3 guys and my girl. So at the beginning all was fine and normal, and then we started to ******* tequila shots, beers and smoking weed. At the beginning Anna was normal, i mean, normal behaviour, firendly and smiley but then she was getting dizzy (and horny) so i thought "it looks pretty good, perfect situation for some fun...". Ronny was ******* too and told me "hey, your girl is really hot" and i said "yeah, hot German girlfriend, do you like her?", he smiled and laughed and said "yeah..". Then i don't know how our conversation ended up about sex and lifestyle and we were talking about 3somes and things like that, i told him we had already had some 3somes and that Anna was pretty open about that. While we were talking she was with the other guy pretty close talking and laughing, it seemed she was having fun.They were getting ******* and the he had his arm around her while he told her some jokes. It was pretty obvious that they really wanted to devour her.
So, i was with Ronny and he said "3somes? nice, so are you open to any adventure here in Vegas?" and i said "yes, of course, i'd really love watching her with other men", he replied "nice, so let's make it happen" and i said "i couldn´'t agree more". I asked him if both of them are STD free and he told me "yes we are clean, we got checked last week".
We started drinking some more and at that point Anna was quite *******, i went to the bathroom and when i came back she was already kissing both of them.
She looked at me and said " one thing led to another..." and laughed while she kissed Ronny with all her tongue inside.
They took her clothes off and touched her everywhere, they were like animals playing with their prey, Ronny was kissing her while he had one of his hands in her pussy, his friend was enjoing her ass with his hands while he kissed her neck, she was wet and horny as fuck. While she was jerking off his Brazilean friend she had Ronny's cock on her mouth, a thick black cock...uff i was horny as fuck. watching this scene... Ronnt said "hey bro wanna join" and i said "no, i prefer being here watching both of you enjoying my girl" .The 2 of them had big thick cocks...then you can imagine what happened.. the 2 of them fucking my girl, using her as a fuck toy while i watched. Then they cum on and inside her, it was the one of the horniest experiences i have had with her. The next day i let her sleep with Ronny everyday so the next 7 days she was fucked daily by him.

Love my girl and we've been many years together, many years of fun too haha, and definetively, euro girls are cumdumps and sex toys for black men. Their beautiful faces and hot athletic bodies are created to be fucked by black monster cocks.

I attached some pics of her and one i took that day.

Attachments

• 5ef63510.jpg
    5ef63510.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,212
Last edited:
It's a real story that happened on 2015 in Las Vegas.

At that time me and my German girlfriend Anna went travelling accross the states.I was 25 (Spanish guy) and she was 21 at that time. She's 5.8", blonde, white, athletic body, typical German beauty.
We had already had some experiences at that time (3somes) but anyway we had been always open to new experiences. Our first destination was Las Vegas, so we started our trip by booking a room on couchsurfing. A black guy contacted us, his name was Ronny, he told us he had a room for us so we said "sure, it's a deal!". So we arrived and we met him. He was quite big, 6.0'' muscular guy. We met on the strip and took us home. He was quite funny and i realized how he looked at my girl, it was obvious he liked her and i had already dirty thoughts in my head. We spent our days at ther place (10 days). His place was cool, a large living room, and our room was next to his room. I really wanted to see my girl being used by him and i knew it could happen somehow, anyway her mind was focused on visiting and relaxing more than sex with a random guy. Often she was wearing tight sport shorts and a top cause the weather has too hot, and i saw how he looked at her like a perverted *******, and i really enjoyed that. The first 2 days nothing happened, he behaved really good, he was a gentleman, but the third day i got to see what i wanted to see...
That day Ronny invited one of his friends home cause we had a barbecue. The guy were friendly, a latin from Brazil. so we were 3 guys and my girl. So at the beginning all was fine and normal, and then we started to ******* tequila shots, beers and smoking weed. At the beginning Anna was normal, i mean, normal behaviour, firendly and smiley but then she was getting dizzy (and horny) so i thought "it looks pretty good, perfect situation for some fun...". Ronny was ******* too and told me "hey, your girl is really hot" and i said "yeah, hot German girlfriend, do you like her?", he smiled and laughed and said "yeah..". Then i don't know how our conversation ended up about sex and lifestyle and we were talking about 3somes and things like that, i told him we had already had some 3somes and that Anna was pretty open about that. While we were talking she was with the other guy pretty close talking and laughing, it seemed she was having fun.They were getting ******* and the he had his arm around her while he told her some jokes. It was pretty obvious that they really wanted to devour her.
So, i was with Ronny and he said "3somes? nice, so are you open to any adventure here in Vegas?" and i said "yes, of course, i'd really love watching her with other men", he replied "nice, so let's make it happen" and i said "i couldn´'t agree more". I asked him if both of them are STD free and he told me "yes we are clean, we got checked last week".
We started drinking some more and at that point Anna was quite *******, i went to the bathroom and when i came back she was already kissing both of them.
She looked at me and said " one thing led to another..." and laughed while she kissed Ronny with all her tongue inside.
They took her clothes off and touched her everywhere, they were like animals playing with their prey, Ronny was kissing her while he had one of his hands in her pussy, his friend was enjoing her ass with his hands while he kissed her neck, she was wet and horny as fuck. While she was jerking off his Brazilean friend she had Ronny's cock on her mouth, a thick black cock...uff i was horny as fuck. watching this scene... Ronnt said "hey bro wanna join" and i said "no, i prefer being here watching both of you enjoying my girl" .The 2 of them had big thick cocks...then you can imagine what happened.. the 2 of them fucking my girl, using her as a fuck toy while i watched. Then they cum on and inside her, it was the one of the horniest experiences i have had with her. The next day i let her sleep with Ronny everyday so the next 7 days she was fucked daily by him.

Love my girl and we've been many years together, many years of fun too haha, and definetively, euro girls are cumdumps and sex toys for black men. Their beautiful faces and hot athletic bodies are created to be fucked by black monster cocks.

Wish we could have been there.

She's luving that bbc you can see it on her face

Great story ,looking forward for more experiences and pics

I once had a girlfriend of german descent. Always thought of whoring her out to other hung men, especially BBC. We split up however before I could suggest anything. You are one lucky dude!

Wow, this is such a genuine and beautiful story I absolutely love it:) your girlfriend is such a sweet and kind looking girl and you can see how her animalistic natural lust gets the power when getting close to black men. An absolute dream girlfriend to have :)

I like the story. Hope one day to go to vegas

Back