MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

still love this topic. my 50 something year old wife is a very cute and young looking pale skinned red head and her thick and very curvy shape and her flirty sweet face seem to attract mostly younger black men to her. always enjoy chatting about sharing her with hung younger black men.

Attachments

• do you want to fuck my ass 2.jpg
    do you want to fuck my ass 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 122
  • shy sexy looking down.jpg
    shy sexy looking down.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 139
  • nice view 1 small.jpg
    nice view 1 small.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 150
still love this topic. my 50 something year old wife is a very cute and young looking pale skinned red head and her thick and very curvy shape and her flirty sweet face seem to attract mostly younger black men to her. always enjoy chatting about sharing her with hung younger black men.

Where are you located?

She is Fuck Delicious A sexy curvy Hottie

She is a Curvy Hot Sexy F Delicious Milf

That's a fine ass lady you have there. I can see why black men would be attracted. I'd climb up behind that sweet thing myself with a smile on my face. Lucky husband.

famsex-019-jpg.1866903
That's cute...I like it

Back