MATURE WIVES WITH YOUNG BBC... join in

My ex was in her mid-thirties when we divorced. While we were in this lifestyle she preferred younger 18 to early 20's black athletes because she could train them, they had more freedom to stay over long and come over more frequently and were aggressive toward me which she preferred in a bull. She could be the older woman and have some control over them and since most weren't heavy in a career at that age, could stay longer periods of time with us, with everyone getting comfortable around each other and them being younger and less inhibited would more easily settle to fucking her in front of me around the house and leave with no long term drama. We discussed allowing one to move in once and went so far as to look into inviting an exchange student to live with us for a semester but it never panned out. If he did move in for a bit he would have his own room but stay in our bed 2-3 nights a week so he and I could get comfortable being on either side of her in our bed and getting him fucking her beside me. We felt that was the most important part: being comfortable with being close by while her lover fucks her pussy so i can witness it and she can feel comfortable letting go in front of me and allow us to experience together the enjoyment and truth her superior lover fucking her better than I can and her needing to be free to tell me how much she needs her young lovers cock and cum inside her as a woman and her enjoying being the older wife training a young high stamina bull who gives it to her like she wants and he (one particular) was the best she ever had and wanted him to move in with us for while so he could save some money. It never happened but he did stay over a couple of times 4-5 days fucking her several times a day and her taking off work for 2-3 days once to be with him. i would come home to them either fucking in our bed hearing her tell him how much better his cock felt than mine or with them naked on the couch and sometimes in the evening during a movie just start fucking right there. My wife spreading open right beside me on the couch

1740908057-jpg.2312770
Oh my. She’s going t have such a good time!

Back