Mature Cuckold Conversation

Cuckolding has so many layers & different directions. Some cucks are gay fem sissies like me, others at just subs, bi or gay, others are just more of a voyeur. Only time & exploration of cuckolding will reveal what you as a couple & as individuals are. Our love for one another was never questioned, I think it was because I knew she needed a real man. I could only make her orgasm with my tongue or dildos. A woman needs to feel a hard cock filling, stretching, & touching her inner most depths. I’m sure that this very feeling of being fucked for the first time is what turned my wife instantly. A couple white guys banged her but 6 inch white dicks didn’t do it either. I watched very closely as that first BBC opened her tight married pussy & slowly disappeared inside of her. I heard her gasps & grunts that we’re new sounds to me. As she raised up her pussy clung to his fat cock & would pull out part way with him. Within a few strokes his cock was bright white with her whore cream. Something else I had never seen. During this first time I changed as well. I could see no reason to think I would ever fuck my wife again. I could not compete. I understood. I accepted. I respected. But then......I also wanted that cock for myself....another first. How could I deny this to ourselves. We went in with her wanting to try a BBC, we came out a black only slut wife / gay fem sissy husband. One week later I was broken in. I’ve been pussy free since that first night.
All of this created a defining moment in our marriage. It completed it, gave us direction & purpose. Filled it with joy, love, & extacy that we never had. 10 1/2 years later our love for one another continues to grow as does our love individually for our bull. We both hope to marry him this year.

As for the “Vibe” part I’m not sure what defines it but my wife & I have both been approached together & alone, in malls, stores, etc. More than once I’ve had a black man walk up to me & say “Hey sissy” Almost makes my sissy cummies spill into my panties.
Dominant black bulls just know & they’re never afraid to let you know that.

You have defined the key to cuckolding when you said, Cuckolding has so many layers & different directions."

iI started as a sub that evolved to a sub-cuckold and stayed that way for over a decade. It was the discovery/admitting my bisexual nature only this year that added bi-sub-cuckold to my "identity."

i have also learned to respect those who identify as sissies. That is a step I am not sure I will take. I would tell myself it wasn't my bag but, now i can still be stimulated by observing a feminine male worshiping a BCC. This site, and well spoken people like you, have opened my eyes to many things I have been denied for far too long. Let me thank you and the others here for their openness, whether as a fantasy or a reality. It's the feeling that counts.

Even though we may be in a FLM, mutual respect, love and the desire that we both get something out of the cuckold experience is what makes it tick. Though she has developed a close relationship with our current steady Bull, my Wife has told me, and I believe her, that the moment I feel left out, disrespected or abused by either of them, he goes.

This happened the one time we tried "going steady" as my Wife says, with a white bull. (I don’t use upper case here on purpose.) He mistook abusive behaviour for dominant. I held back saying anything because my wife was enjoying being with him. Thankfully she finally noticed and it was over right away. My being submissive to both my Wife and out steady BBC Bull is not ****** on me, it is who I am. And they are who they are. It is a symbiotic relationship that works, thank God. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Good comments, especially regarding respect for all involved, including hubby.
We consider ourselves two individuals part of a whole. She doesn’t want to have fun if he’s not enjoying himself too. Something important would be missing and the experience would not be as fulfilling.
Thanks
Jo and Hubby

Like many couples, we played the cuckold game. We invited bisexual men over to have sex with her; she would have me orally service him before they had sex, and clean both after sex. Quite often they did not give her an orgasm and after they left she and I had sex. In reality it was cuck play. Thirteen years ago she had her first black man on my business trip to NJ with her, and the dynamic changed dramatically. She had her first multiple squirting orgasm, and had so many she was dehydrated afyer a 5 hour sex marathon. This scene replayed itself for the next 3 nights. Even though she declared her pussy black only after the first night, when we got home I thought things would be back to normal, but in reality the real cuckold marriage had begun. Within a few days she needed more and I brought her back to NJ. Admittedly the first few months were scary. She changed significantly, more in-charge with me, and her sexual hunger at times was insatiable. But over time we actually got closer and she admitted how lucky she is to have a caring loving husband. Ironically I am the 'stud' of her friends. She tells them about her huge multiple squirting orgasms, and other then the limited few with whom she told the truth, the others think it is me. Even her best friend, who craves BBC, but married to a control freak, has told her that she wishes she was married to me. To quote her, "Your hubby gives you every desire."

My wife has come on to black men in public by flirting, or by flaunting her BBC anklet. But typically she does not care for that, too risky not knowing the guy.

Jo already has a sexual craving and hunger for me. We’re just looking to add spice to her diet to possibly include other men (and women), especially well hung guys with great stamina.
If her appetite increases, everyone will get to feast, including me.
Always enjoy your comments.
Jo’s hubby

Back