Mature Cuckold Conversation

Like many couples, we played the cuckold game. We invited bisexual men over to have sex with her; she would have me orally service him before they had sex, and clean both after sex. Quite often they did not give her an orgasm and after they left she and I had sex. In reality it was cuck play. Thirteen years ago she had her first black man on my business trip to NJ with her, and the dynamic changed dramatically. She had her first multiple squirting orgasm, and had so many she was dehydrated afyer a 5 hour sex marathon. This scene replayed itself for the next 3 nights. Even though she declared her pussy black only after the first night, when we got home I thought things would be back to normal, but in reality the real cuckold marriage had begun. Within a few days she needed more and I brought her back to NJ. Admittedly the first few months were scary. She changed significantly, more in-charge with me, and her sexual hunger at times was insatiable. But over time we actually got closer and she admitted how lucky she is to have a caring loving husband. Ironically I am the 'stud' of her friends. She tells them about her huge multiple squirting orgasms, and other then the limited few with whom she told the truth, the others think it is me. Even her best friend, who craves BBC, but married to a control freak, has told her that she wishes she was married to me. To quote her, "Your hubby gives you every desire."

My wife has come on to black men in public by flirting, or by flaunting her BBC anklet. But typically she does not care for that, too risky not knowing the guy.

Like many couples, we played the cuckold game. We invited bisexual men over to have sex with her; she would have me orally service him before they had sex, and clean both after sex. Quite often they did not give her an orgasm and after they left she and I had sex. In reality it was cuck play. Thirteen years ago she had her first black man on my business trip to NJ with her, and the dynamic changed dramatically. She had her first multiple squirting orgasm, and had so many she was dehydrated afyer a 5 hour sex marathon. This scene replayed itself for the next 3 nights. Even though she declared her pussy black only after the first night, when we got home I thought things would be back to normal, but in reality the real cuckold marriage had begun. Within a few days she needed more and I brought her back to NJ. Admittedly the first few months were scary. She changed significantly, more in-charge with me, and her sexual hunger at times was insatiable. But over time we actually got closer and she admitted how lucky she is to have a caring loving husband. Ironically I am the 'stud' of her friends. She tells them about her huge multiple squirting orgasms, and other then the limited few with whom she told the truth, the others think it is me. Even her best friend, who craves BBC, but married to a control freak, has told her that she wishes she was married to me. To quote her, "Your hubby gives you every desire."

My wife has come on to black men in public by flirting, or by flaunting her BBC anklet. But typically she does not care for that, too risky not knowing the guy.

Interesting story

When I'm horny I will put a temp QOS tattoo on my wrist or my left breast and my anklet on and go on the hunt for BBC then I come home and have my hubby clean me. If i feel like it sometimes I will bring the black guy home and allow hubby to watch.
I started this after hubby asked me to try cuckolding him with BBC, admittedly I said no for nearly a year but he was persistent and I said yes just to shut him up, best decision i ever made but hubby didnt realise how much it would change me. I became more submissive to black men and more dominant towards him eventually cutting him off and going black only while putting him in a chastity cage. He said th8is is not what he expected but it his life now and allows me to continue because he loves me and loves that at the end of it all I come back to him even if he doesn't get to have sex anymore. We both have a agreement that we would stop though if one of us says so, but in 4 years neither of us has said anything apart from how much we enjoy the lifestyle.

It was a fantasy of his to see me with a black man, not for the size or that he couldn't please me but for the skin contrast, but he didn't realise the BBC would be twice his size and fuck me for 4 hours as apposed to his 5 inches and 15 minutes max
gasp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even though we may be in a FLM, mutual respect, love and the desire that we both get something out of the cuckold experience is what makes it tick. Though she has developed a close relationship with our current steady Bull, my Wife has told me, and I believe her, that the moment I feel left out, disrespected or abused by either of them, he goes.

This happened the one time we tried "going steady" as my Wife says, with a white bull. (I don’t use upper case here on purpose.) He mistook abusive behaviour for dominant. I held back saying anything because my wife was enjoying being with him. Thankfully she finally noticed and it was over right away. My being submissive to both my Wife and out steady BBC Bull is not ****** on me, it is who I am. And they are who they are. It is a symbiotic relationship that works, thank God. I wouldn't have it any other way.

It was a fantasy of his to see me with a black man, not for the size or that he couldn't please me but for the skin contrast, but he didn't realise the BBC would be twice his size and fuck me for 4 hours as apposed to his 5 inches and 15 minutes max
This is usually the result. No white boi has that kind of stamina unless he’s ******* properly.

Even though we may be in a FLM, mutual respect, love and the desire that we both get something out of the cuckold experience is what makes it tick. Though she has developed a close relationship with our current steady Bull, my Wife has told me, and I believe her, that the moment I feel left out, disrespected or abused by either of them, he goes.

This happened the one time we tried "going steady" as my Wife says, with a white bull. (I don’t use upper case here on purpose.) He mistook abusive behaviour for dominant. I held back saying anything because my wife was enjoying being with him. Thankfully she finally noticed and it was over right away. My being submissive to both my Wife and out steady BBC Bull is not ****** on me, it is who I am. And they are who they are. It is a symbiotic relationship that works, thank God. I wouldn't have it any other way.
Wow! A key factor is respect. One must be a friend of the relationship.

Cuckolding has so many layers & different directions. Some cucks are gay fem sissies like me, others at just subs, bi or gay, others are just more of a voyeur. Only time & exploration of cuckolding will reveal what you as a couple & as individuals are. Our love for one another was never questioned, I think it was because I knew she needed a real man. I could only make her orgasm with my tongue or dildos. A woman needs to feel a hard cock filling, stretching, & touching her inner most depths. I’m sure that this very feeling of being fucked for the first time is what turned my wife instantly. A couple white guys banged her but 6 inch white dicks didn’t do it either. I watched very closely as that first BBC opened her tight married pussy & slowly disappeared inside of her. I heard her gasps & grunts that we’re new sounds to me. As she raised up her pussy clung to his fat cock & would pull out part way with him. Within a few strokes his cock was bright white with her whore cream. Something else I had never seen. During this first time I changed as well. I could see no reason to think I would ever fuck my wife again. I could not compete. I understood. I accepted. I respected. But then......I also wanted that cock for myself....another first. How could I deny this to ourselves. We went in with her wanting to try a BBC, we came out a black only slut wife / gay fem sissy husband. One week later I was broken in. I’ve been pussy free since that first night.
All of this created a defining moment in our marriage. It completed it, gave us direction & purpose. Filled it with joy, love, & extacy that we never had. 10 1/2 years later our love for one another continues to grow as does our love individually for our bull. We both hope to marry him this year.

As for the “Vibe” part I’m not sure what defines it but my wife & I have both been approached together & alone, in malls, stores, etc. More than once I’ve had a black man walk up to me & say “Hey sissy” Almost makes my sissy cummies spill into my panties.
Dominant black bulls just know & they’re never afraid to let you know that.

Wonderfully written, a true joy to read.

Thank you. With all the sometimes over-the-top fantasy posts here, the real world black only cuckold is different. Admittedly in the beginning I asked her to stop, which is an agreement we had throughout our marriage. She couldn't and I had to accept, which now I am happy I did.
I am so very happy that you two found that snitch in life that bonds the two of you. I do love reading posts from you as well as as a very select group because I feel that your marriage is truly happy and what you write about you have great first hand knowledge

I am so very happy that you two found that snitch in life that bonds the two of you. I do love reading posts from you as well as as a very select group because I feel that your marriage is truly happy and what you write about you have great first hand knowledge
Sex, although a small part of life (hour wise) is very important for a healthy marriage. Our desires compliment each others. Other then that we ahve a very traditional, very loving marriage. Family members call us the newlywed couple because we are always together, holding hands, showing affection, kissing. If they only knew that we both were fucked by her black BF the night before.

Back