Matter of Time?

rbh1898

Male
From
TX, US
Over the past few weeks I have made great strides when it comes to getting my wife turned in the right direction. It all started with a dull stagnant relationship and has evolved into a sex crazed month.
About a month ago my wife and I finally discussed sex. Just out of the blue one Saturday morning I sent my wife a text about a swingers club in the Houston area and asked if she wanted to go. She didn’t immediately say no, so I knew I was on to something. Later that afternoon around 6pm I asked her if she was still wanting to go and she said yeah let go see what’s up. Holy *******, jackpot I was thinking. So we pull into the parking lot around 10:30 and see several couples exiting their vehicles headed inside so we sat and talked a bit and filled out the application. It was during this time that she point blanked me about about why I wanted to go here, so I told her that I wanted to spice it up a bit and that we didn’t have to engage in anything and we would watch. She also asked about our conversation a couple nights before when I asked if she had any fantasies like maybe a threesome or something (of course she said no) and why I was asking. I told her my fantasy was to watch her fuck someone else. She said I would never do that!
So we go into the club find a table and begin to sip our drinks. She had a couple of drinks before we got there. So as we sat and sipped she inquired about why everyone was going to the back hallway and I told her that’s where the rooms were to watch people fuck or get fucked. She became very attentive at that point and wanted to go see what was going on. So we wandered back and sure enough there were several folks fucking like rabbits, my wife just stood there very engaged. So throughout the evening we made several drive byes to see what was going on and I could tell she was very horny. So by this time there was a couple standing at a table in front of us and and the husband whips out his cock and starts railing this chick right there. The whole time this chick is staring at us.
So I ran my hand down and started fingering my wife and she loved it. As we sat there just talking and watching she leaned over and said “ if I keep drinking this wine I would probably fuck someone here”…..
She didn’t, but over the next week she went nypho on me every night. I bought her a black dildo and the first time we used it she said it was too big. Until last night, she had the most explosive orgasm I have ever seen.
So your thoughts, is she ready to try something at the club with a stranger or do I keep working on her at some other angle?

Last edited:
Just a thought, seems headed towards turning into some new sexual adventures. Let her take the lead, don't push. It will be better if she's in control. If she likes it and you like it there will be no regret or blame. I'm against ******* I've seen it break up more than one relationship. It also numbs the senses making it almost impossible for her to enjoy the experience. making it less likely that she will want a repeat experience.

Over the past few weeks I have made great strides when it comes to getting my wife turned in the right direction. It all started with a dull stagnant relationship and has evolved into a sex crazed month.
About a month ago my wife and I finally discussed sex. Just out of the blue one Saturday morning I sent my wife a text about a swingers club in the Houston area and asked if she wanted to go. She didn’t immediately say no, so I knew I was on to something. Later that afternoon around 6pm I asked her if she was still wanting to go and she said yeah let go see what’s up. Holy *******, jackpot I was thinking. So we pull into the parking lot around 10:30 and see several couples exiting their vehicles headed inside so we sat and talked a bit and filled out the application. It was during this time that she point blanked me about about why I wanted to go here, so I told her that I wanted to spice it up a bit and that we didn’t have to engage in anything and we would watch. She also asked about our conversation a couple nights before when I asked if she had any fantasies like maybe a threesome or something (of course she said no) and why I was asking. I told her my fantasy was to watch her fuck someone else. She said I would never do that!
So we go into the club find a table and begin to sip our drinks. She had a couple of drinks before we got there. So as we sat and sipped she inquired about why everyone was going to the back hallway and I told her that’s where the rooms were to watch people fuck or get fucked. She became very attentive at that point and wanted to go see what was going on. So we wandered back and sure enough there were several folks fucking like rabbits, my wife just stood there very engaged. So throughout the evening we made several drive byes to see what was going on and I could tell she was very horny. So by this time there was a couple standing at a table in front of us and and the husband whips out his cock and starts railing this chick right there. The whole time this chick is staring at us.
So I ran my hand down and started fingering my wife and she loved it. As we sat there just talking and watching she leaned over and said “ if I keep drinking this wine I would probably fuck someone here”…..
She didn’t, but over the next week she went nypho on me every night. I bought her a black dildo and the first time we used it she said it was too big. Until last night, she had the most explosive orgasm I have ever seen.
So your thoughts, is she ready to try something at the club with a stranger or do I keep working on her at some other angle?
sounds like fun

Back