Masturbation in front of...

Wife is horribly excited by the idea of public masturbation, she has already done a few such tricks, but still not enough even though she got caught by a stranger at one time.
We would like to take it to another level now. a little something, that brings so much more excitement and a lot more turn ons is humiliation and embarrassment.
We have several candidates with whom we would like to try this.
One of them is for example a delivery man or a courier carrying a package. My wife opens it in a towel and asks if he can wait for the money while I unpack the package with a vibrator in it. he is asking the courier he won't mind if I try it on my wife. When shen finally drops the towel off and then naked sit on a sofa and starts playing with her pussy, we don't even use a vibrator. After all, whenn she comes, she puts on a towel, goes to get the money, pays the courier.
Second, the other person who can cause great turn on .... is one of our close friends a family member or even one of my colleagues from my work. We also like her or one of my bosses I like her.
insofar as friends or co-workers may be attacked in quotation marks by the wife at a party under the pretext of going out together for a cigarette or in the car. At some point, my wife would like to ask her co-worker if she will not be so bothered by her as she takes off her panties because she is hot.
She will start to move his clitoris intensively, moaning very hard and intensely and at the same time they look at him or does he like it? if so, he takes it and begins to continue and asks the other to put the other hand on her breast. An intense fantasy that we would like to choose a colleague who is disliked either by me or by her or by both of us.
The third l, last one is a ****** orgasm, i.e. a restrained wife tied to a chair with her legs open wide, has a special vibrator moved to the clitoris and which increases the speed gradually, giving her time to warm up and then further and further away the moment of coming, slowing down from time to time. The whole art of the last fantasy is that a ****** orgasm would take place by watching something that would be either bad or traumatic for her, and certainly something that would not come naturally, if you have any ideas for improvement and ideas for a movie that should be attached to the ****** orgasm, give I have to know in the comments. Maybe not a mobile but some action?

Wife is horribly excited by the idea of public masturbation, she has already done a few such tricks, but still not enough even though she got caught by a stranger at one time.
We would like to take it to another level now. a little something, that brings so much more excitement and a lot more turn ons is humiliation and embarrassment.
One of them is for example a delivery man or a courier carrying a package. My wife opens it in a towel and asks if he can wait for the money while I unpack the package with a vibrator in it. he is asking the courier he won't mind if I try it on my wife. When shen finally drops the towel off and then naked sit on a sofa and starts playing with her pussy, we don't even use a vibrator. After all, whenn she comes, she puts on a towel, goes to get the money, pays the courier.
Second, the other person who can cause great turn on .... is one of our close friends a family member or even one of my colleagues from my work. We also like her or one of my bosses I like her.
insofar as friends or co-workers may be attacked in quotation marks by the wife at a party under the pretext of going out together for a cigarette or in the car. At some point, my wife would like to ask her co-worker if she will not be so bothered by her as she takes off her panties because she is hot.
She will start to move his clitoris intensively, moaning very hard and intensely and at the same time they look at him or does he like it? if so, he takes it and begins to continue and asks the other to put the other hand on her breast. An intense fantasy that we would like to choose a colleague who is disliked either by me or by her or by both of us.
The third l, last one is a ****** orgasm, i.e. a restrained wife tied to a chair with her legs open wide, has a special vibrator moved to the clitoris and which increases the speed gradually, giving her time to warm up and then further and further away the moment of coming, slowing down from time to time. The whole art of the last fantasy is that a ****** orgasm would take place by watching something that would be either bad or traumatic for her, and certainly something that would not come naturally, if you have any ideas for improvement and ideas for a movie that should be attached to the ****** orgasm, give I have to know in the comments. Maybe not a mobile but some action?
Sounds like a great plan to me.. keep me updated please

Hi all ,loved what hubby said yes I love watching men cum , one one memory was we were flying to Jamaica, left Heathrow on a nigh flight , in the waiting area we noticed several white ladies who were going for fun like us , Steve likes to sit at the back of the plane we were in a row of three seats , the window seat was taken by a local Jamaican in his forties dressed in track pants and singlet , as we flew drinks were served followed by a snack , we chatted to him about our trip and what he did , Steve had fallen asleep leaving me to chat , he eventually asked why we go to Jamaica , but he knew and I just giggled, feeling good I accidentally wriggled in my seat leaving my legs a little wide open he slowly rested his knee on my knee not moving he took the hint and a hand went on my thigh he then placed the blanket ove both of us , very aroused I rubbed his crouch he opened his trackies so I could feel his cock I felt his cock head which then went hard , I asked if I could watch him masturbate I raised to blanket to see , he layed back and did what I asked , he started to grown a little I lent forward moved his singlet up he held my head on his stomach and rapidly tugged , suddenly I huge gush of white thick jet of cum spurted out followed by several moor, I didn’t miss a drop plus cleaned his cock and tummy , he thanked me then we both slept .

Hi all ,loved what hubby said yes I love watching men cum , one one memory was we were flying to Jamaica, left Heathrow on a nigh flight , in the waiting area we noticed several white ladies who were going for fun like us , Steve likes to sit at the back of the plane we were in a row of three seats , the window seat was taken by a local Jamaican in his forties dressed in track pants and singlet , as we flew drinks were served followed by a snack , we chatted to him about our trip and what he did , Steve had fallen asleep leaving me to chat , he eventually asked why we go to Jamaica , but he knew and I just giggled, feeling good I accidentally wriggled in my seat leaving my legs a little wide open he slowly rested his knee on my knee not moving he took the hint and a hand went on my thigh he then placed the blanket ove both of us , very aroused I rubbed his crouch he opened his trackies so I could feel his cock I felt his cock head which then went hard , I asked if I could watch him masturbate I raised to blanket to see , he layed back and did what I asked , he started to grown a little I lent forward moved his singlet up he held my head on his stomach and rapidly tugged , suddenly I huge gush of white thick jet of cum spurted out followed by several moor, I didn’t miss a drop plus cleaned his cock and tummy , he thanked me then we both slept .
You remind me of my wife, She would have done something like this , Super Sexy 👌👌👌

We live near a railroad and used to park and fuck late at night on the service road that runs along the tracks. One night we were on a blanket on the hood of our car and she was cowgirling when an eastbound passenger train passed by. The teain was slowing to stop at the city and only going about 20 mph, and as they passed, we could see the crew in the engine checking us out. We hurried out of there, but a couple weeks later we did it again for the same train, same location and time except we parked near a signal light that partially illuminated us. Same thing, the train was goung slow, and this time, the engineer sounded three short blasts on the horn. After that it became a thing for us, sometimes we'd fuck for them, other times she'd masturbate for them as they passed. They'd always sound the horn. We stopped doing it after we finished one night and on the way out we passed a police car that went by us and turned onto the access road. We figured some puritan engineer had the cops come after us.

i, really, like #2. wish my wife had done that.

Back