married woman looking

I think I know you. I seen you at the Giant before. you have a bubble butt and you have a red Dodge, right? hahaha, didn't know you liked black cock. good to know. hahaha.

I am 21 years old and live in Virginia. I am married to a white guy in his 30's and he is gone a lot of business trips. I am looking for discreet meetings with black men when my husband is away.

I want to see if sex with black men is as much fun as it looks. But, we have to meet in a public place first, maybe for a ******* or lunch or something then we can get a hotel room. Once we get to know each other, you can come to my apartment though. I want to have sex in the bed my husband and I use. I know he cheats on me when he is away. I am also interested in doing 2 guys at the same time or more than 3.

I like to suck :mstickle: and want to be fucked. I can travel but not a long way. No over nights stay though. Afternoons and evenings only, at least at first. I can get away for a weekend but only if my husband is out of the country. If he calls, I need to be able to talk on my cell. But, it would be fun to be talking to my husband while I have a black cock in me. hmmmm or, licking one.

Age not important but, please be well hung, 8" or more.

no jealousy please. I don't want to get involved with anyone.

thanks for reading.
hey give me a bzz im in your town tonight. club was very boring

Welcom pammie to the site looking forward to seeing more pics of you and hear about your BBC meetings, I'm moving to EdgeWood, MD soon is that close to you if so lets plan a meeting.
I am 21 years old and live in Virginia. I am married to a white guy in his 30's and he is gone a lot of business trips. I am looking for discreet meetings with black men when my husband is away.

I want to see if sex with black men is as much fun as it looks. But, we have to meet in a public place first, maybe for a ******* or lunch or something then we can get a hotel room. Once we get to know each other, you can come to my apartment though. I want to have sex in the bed my husband and I use. I know he cheats on me when he is away. I am also interested in doing 2 guys at the same time or more than 3.

I like to suck :mstickle: and want to be fucked. I can travel but not a long way. No over nights stay though. Afternoons and evenings only, at least at first. I can get away for a weekend but only if my husband is out of the country. If he calls, I need to be able to talk on my cell. But, it would be fun to be talking to my husband while I have a black cock in me. hmmmm or, licking one.

Age not important but, please be well hung, 8" or more.

no jealousy please. I don't want to get involved with anyone.

thanks for reading.

Back