MARRIED TO A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN? IS SHE BETTER THAN YOU DESERVE?

NEHIGHLANDER

Couple
Gold Member
Back when I was a young man an older guy I worked with told me to marry a homely woman and I would be a happy man for the rest of my life. He said they try harder in bed and I wouldn't have to worry other men hitting on her. He was a guy who had been around the world when he was in the military and had quite a bit of experience with women. I should add that his wife was not a good-looking woman!
I did not follow his advice and ended up marrying a VERY beautiful woman. His advice was only partially right. He was wrong about beautiful women not being good in bed. My wife is an enthusiastic and creative lover who never disappoints! He was right about the other thing though. Guys do hit on her all the time. It was worse when we first got married with her being so young and gorgeous. I was constantly worried about losing her to another man. At times, I didn't feel I was good enough to have what most men would think of as a trophy wife.
From day one, I could not believe she even dated me much less falling in love and marrying me. I always felt she was out of my league and to this day I can't believe my luck. I have to admit I love that other men find her desirable and am proud to be seen with her and I like seeing them look her up and down. I was pretty jealous when I was younger and got into some confrontations with men who hit on her so it was never an option for me to even consider sharing her. This did change after we had been married for several years. She had confessed to me she had a thing for black men and had dated a number of them before she met me. One thing led to another and against my inner voice saying, "Don't do it!" I did let her fuck black men. Every time I did I was petrified I would lose her but I kept allowing it to happen for a number of years.
My question is this, are any of you husbands out there lucky to be married to a gorgeous sexy woman that they think is out of their league and feel insecure about losing her but actually share her against your better judgement? I have been so conflicted and insecure about this. I have shared my feelings with my wife on this subject and she assures me she loves me and is happy to be my wife. I believe her when she tells me this but get concerned when she seems to enjoy the sex with other men so much and does just about anything for them, even things she has not done for me sexually. Maybe my co-worker's advice to me had more truth to it than I imagined!
amie shirt open final.jpgamie laying and playing copy.jpgEye Candy zz 330.jpegEye Candy zz 331.jpegeye candy zz 232.jpegEye Candy zz 108.pnglook honey 539939187.jpgmissionary kiss 1781781795_2.jpgamie and me missionary share.jpgamie outside at Jacksons.jpg8.jpg

it might even be necessary
I agree with the necessary part above. Human prehistoric evolution was based on the strongest alpha men protecting the society and getting the most beautiful women in return and also to reproduce the best genes for future generations. Beautiful women desire strong men, and it has been always the case. It is necessary for them to be feel fulfilled. I always feel the same for my wife Tanya

Back when I was a young man an older guy I worked with told me to marry a homely woman and I would be a happy man for the rest of my life. He said they try harder in bed and I wouldn't have to worry other men hitting on her. He was a guy who had been around the world when he was in the military and had quite a bit of experience with women. I should add that his wife was not a good-looking woman!
I did not follow his advice and ended up marrying a VERY beautiful woman. His advice was only partially right. He was wrong about beautiful women not being good in bed. My wife is an enthusiastic and creative lover who never disappoints! He was right about the other thing though. Guys do hit on her all the time. It was worse when we first got married with her being so young and gorgeous. I was constantly worried about losing her to another man. At times, I didn't feel I was good enough to have what most men would think of as a trophy wife.
From day one, I could not believe she even dated me much less falling in love and marrying me. I always felt she was out of my league and to this day I can't believe my luck. I have to admit I love that other men find her desirable and am proud to be seen with her and I like seeing them look her up and down. I was pretty jealous when I was younger and got into some confrontations with men who hit on her so it was never an option for me to even consider sharing her. This did change after we had been married for several years. She had confessed to me she had a thing for black men and had dated a number of them before she met me. One thing led to another and against my inner voice saying, "Don't do it!" I did let her fuck black men. Every time I did I was petrified I would lose her but I kept allowing it to happen for a number of years.
My question is this, are any of you husbands out there lucky to be married to a gorgeous sexy woman that they think is out of their league and feel insecure about losing her but actually share her against your better judgement? I have been so conflicted and insecure about this. I have shared my feelings with my wife on this subject and she assures me she loves me and is happy to be my wife. I believe her when she tells me this but get concerned when she seems to enjoy the sex with other men so much and does just about anything for them, even things she has not done for me sexually. Maybe my co-worker's advice to me had more truth to it than I imagined!
View attachment 5785713View attachment 5785721View attachment 5786406View attachment 5786409View attachment 5786411View attachment 5786418View attachment 5786420View attachment 5786422View attachment 5786423View attachment 5786440View attachment 5786441
All these beautiful women need to be fulfilled by black men. If we marry women like this, then they need to be black owned.
Being with beautiful women it is our job to get them all black owned, and to support them in this way of life.

I agree with the necessary part above. Human prehistoric evolution was based on the strongest alpha men protecting the society and getting the most beautiful women in return and also to reproduce the best genes for future generations. Beautiful women desire strong men, and it has been always the case. It is necessary for them to be feel fulfilled. I always feel the same for my wife Tanya
I am familiar with anthropological concepts for mate selection. It seems that each culture has certain attributes that are desired in a mate, the three most important being health, age, and body symmetry. In humans, sexual selection is based on both biological and cultural factors. One thing that does happen is attractive people seem to be drawn to other attractive people and women are drawn to strong men that can protect them. They seem to desire passing on their positive traits. his can be mitigated by financial considerations where a less attractive male may win over the female, I think this is true in my case. Biologically, pheromones, chemical odors produce by the body, can attract potential mates. This sexual chemistry is also seen in the high levels of hormones released during initial attraction, which have similar properties to amphetamines and act to heighten awareness. It's interesting that my wife has told me that one thing that attracts her to black men is their scent. She can't really describe it well other than it being a turn on.
At a primal level, part of the is the urge to establish who is the alpha male. Back in pre-history this was accomplished by man to man combat but things are more subtle now. What is ironic in my case is the black men I have shared my wife with have been bigger and stronger than myself and in many cases have a much larger penis and she has told me are exceptional lovers. The one thing I had on my side is I'm and excellent provider. The other thing that happened is she actually fell in love with one, a guy I didn't like at all. Me sharing her has actually led to the thing I have feared the most, potentially losing her. It hasn't happened yet, and we have backed away from the lifestyle for the past few years, so I am more relaxed about our relationship. This doesn't mean that men have stopped trying to get into her pants!wedding picture beautiful D19063FF-9DA7-4784-906E-36292FCB7846.jpeg

I am familiar with anthropological concepts for mate selection. It seems that each culture has certain attributes that are desired in a mate, the three most important being health, age, and body symmetry. In humans, sexual selection is based on both biological and cultural factors. One thing that does happen is attractive people seem to be drawn to other attractive people and women are drawn to strong men that can protect them. They seem to desire passing on their positive traits. his can be mitigated by financial considerations where a less attractive male may win over the female, I think this is true in my case. Biologically, pheromones, chemical odors produce by the body, can attract potential mates. This sexual chemistry is also seen in the high levels of hormones released during initial attraction, which have similar properties to amphetamines and act to heighten awareness. It's interesting that my wife has told me that one thing that attracts her to black men is their scent. She can't really describe it well other than it being a turn on.
At a primal level, part of the is the urge to establish who is the alpha male. Back in pre-history this was accomplished by man to man combat but things are more subtle now. What is ironic in my case is the black men I have shared my wife with have been bigger and stronger than myself and in many cases have a much larger penis and she has told me are exceptional lovers. The one thing I had on my side is I'm and excellent provider. The other thing that happened is she actually fell in love with one, a guy I didn't like at all. Me sharing her has actually led to the thing I have feared the most, potentially losing her. It hasn't happened yet, and we have backed away from the lifestyle for the past few years, so I am more relaxed about our relationship. This doesn't mean that men have stopped trying to get into her pants!View attachment 5788081
💯 your wife/gf is fulfilling her biological urges as nature intended. She’s able to secure an attractive lover who will provide good genes for a healthy offspring and she’s found a provider who will give her the stability she also desires.

When I was in high school, an older friend posed the question, "Who wants to be married to a girl nobody else wants to fuck".

I took that to heart. I have been married to two different women who were each beautiful. I have loved watching other guys fuck each of them during our marriage. I take it as a compliment when other guys want to fuck my wife. to me, it is like having a really powerful muscle car or expensive sports car and wanting your buddies to have the experience of getting to test drive it.

Nehighlander:

What you describe about your spouse was the very reason I set out to "encourage" my wife to consider taking on a lover. It took well over 18 months for me to hear the word "yes" from my spouse and agree to consider a third party fling. I voted for a black man and she came around to that idea mostly because of her curiosity with ..." once you go black you are not likely to go back". She conveyed to me her curiousity about a man of color. I knew all along what she wanted. Someone that likes to take control in the bedroom, that knows his way around a woman's body, to talk to her, sometimes dirty, and give her some attention while drilling her relentlessly until she said..."I need a break", and then resume after a short break. She always expressed her interest in sex and lots of it.

I was fortunate that I did not have to fend off aggressive guys. Perhaps it was my size that discouraged these guys to mess with her. But when I was not with her, she shared plenty of instances where men would approach her and ask for her number. My thoughts were that I was very lucky to find her. She is beautiful and cares about her appearance (exercise and health diet); she also has a very good eye for fashion; trendy attire, sometimes tight fitting, but always errs on the conservative size.

So I decided to "share" my good fortunate by helping her line up a "meet and greet" with hopes of finding a steady, long-term black guy that would show her a very good time. We have been in the lifestyle ever sense and a day does not go by that I do not count my lucky stars.

Nehighlander: I borrowed one of you pics from your media just to show my wife's favorite position.

Attachments

• Black Man takes her.jpg
    Black Man takes her.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Nehighlander:

What you describe about your spouse was the very reason I set out to "encourage" my wife to consider taking on a lover. It took well over 18 months fro me to hear the word "yes" from my spouse to agree to consider a third party fling. I voted for a black man and she came around mostly because of her curiosity with ..." once you go black you are not likely to go back".

I was fortunate that I did not have to fend off aggressive guys. Perhaps it was my size that discouraged these guys to mess with her. But when I was not with her, she shared plenty of instances where men would approach her and ask for her number. My thoughts were that I was very lucky to find her. She is beautiful and cares about her appearance (exercise and health diet); she also has a very good eye for fashion; trendy attire, sometimes tight fitting, but always errs on the conservative size.
So I decided to "share" my good fortunate by helping her line up a "meet and greet" and hope to find a long-term black guy that would show her a very good time. We have been in the lifestyle ever sense and a day does not go by that I do not count my lucky stars.

Nehighlander: I borrowed one of you pics from your media just to emphasize what I like most about my spouse enjoying her black man! We like the confident type, sometimes aggresive, sometimes not; but always there to take full control of my wife's body.
Being married to a beautiful woman has so many positives, even when it is a double-edged sword at times. I am so proud to have her on my arm when we go out and love the looks from others. I know some are thinking, "What does she see in him?" LOL! I know the has been tempted countless times over the years we have been together. This implied competition with other men to be the alpha male when it comes to my wife is exciting to me. Her attraction to black men just kicks the excitement up a notch for me and when I've willingly shared her, it has been interracial with only one exception. Missionary 453080135.jpgAmies ass in bathroom.jpg

Being married to a beautiful woman has so many positives, even when it is a double-edged sword at times. I am so proud to have her on my arm when we go out and love the looks from others. I know some are thinking, "What does she see in him?" LOL! I know the has been tempted countless times over the years we have been together. This implied competition with other men to be the alpha male when it comes to my wife is exciting to me. Her attraction to black men just kicks the excitement up a notch for me and when I've willingly shared her, it has been interracial with only one exception. View attachment 6518819View attachment 6518823
Beautiful woman. I have attached a pic of Deb. She's 53 and in my mind a perfect 10....at least that is what our bull's have said many times.

Attachments

• Debat53FORBBC.jpg
    Debat53FORBBC.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 35
View attachment 5785713View attachment 5785721View attachment 5786406View attachment 5786409View attachment 5786411View attachment 5786418View attachment 5786420View attachment 5786422View attachment 5786423View attachment 5786440View attachment 5786441
Those breasts hang so beautifully; those nipples are ready for prime time.

The woman I eventually married was "average looking". However, when we first started dating, it was not long before I discovered that she had been having NSA bareback sex with Black guys since Junior High School. In addition, her Black boyfriends had always filled her cunt with their hot cum. She admitted liking interracial sex, and I also witnessed the fact that Black Men were sexually attracted to this "plain Jane". I had always been a voyeur, and watching Black Men make their moves on her stiffened even my tiny white dick. We eventually decided to get married. She made it clear that she would continue having sex with Black men, and since she was going to have a dependable husband, she wanted to be impregnated by Black men.

We have been married for 51 years, and she has been fucked by approximately 100+ Black Men on hundreds of occasions. Seven of those Black alphas impregnated her, making her the proud white mama to their babies. Not bad for a "plain Jane" white woman.

I ask that you ponder the following question: If you knew that your beautiful white woman had a thing for Black men and had dated Black men, would you still had married her? Also consider this: I have chatted with many white husbands who have expressed doubts and misgivings about being able to sexually satisfy their wives, but I have never chatted with a Black man who expressed doubts and misgivings about sexually satisfying white wives who are married to white husbands. Perhaps this is a testimony for the reality and success behind BNWO.
Please login or become a member to view

Beautiful woman. I have attached a pic of Deb. She's 53 and in my mind a perfect 10....at least that is what our bull's have said many times.
I can see why they would say that! She has a great body for a woman of any age, especially so as a 53-year-old woman!

The woman I eventually married was "average looking". However, when we first started dating, it was not long before I discovered that she had been having NSA bareback sex with Black guys since Junior High School. In addition, her Black boyfriends had always filled her cunt with their hot cum. She admitted liking interracial sex, and I also witnessed the fact that Black Men were sexually attracted to this "plain Jane". I had always been a voyeur, and watching Black Men make their moves on her stiffened even my tiny white dick. We eventually decided to get married. She made it clear that she would continue having sex with Black men, and since she was going to have a dependable husband, she wanted to be impregnated by Black men.

We have been married for 51 years, and she has been fucked by approximately 100+ Black Men on hundreds of occasions. Seven of those Black alphas impregnated her, making her the proud white mama to their babies. Not bad for a "plain Jane" white woman.

I ask that you ponder the following question: If you knew that your beautiful white woman had a thing for Black men and had dated Black men, would you still had married her? Also consider this: I have chatted with many white husbands who have expressed doubts and misgivings about being able to sexually satisfy their wives, but I have never chatted with a Black man who expressed doubts and misgivings about sexually satisfying white wives who are married to white husbands. Perhaps this is a testimony for the reality and success behind BNWO.

Would I have married her if I had known about her sexual attraction to black men when I first met her? It's hard to say but on one hand I was a very jealous as a young man, on the other, I was also head over heels in love with her from the very moment I met her. I was thrilled that she would have anything to do with me, she could have had her choice of any man. I saw her date men with more money than me and at the same time very handsome. She got more than her share of attention all the time and that continued after we got together, and I got into a few altercations when men hit on her, especially when we went out and alcohol was involved. It didn't help that she could be very flirtatious.
Even after we got married, I remained insecure, thinking I would lose her. The thought I would no longer have my gorgeous little trophy wife was a horror for me. I have doubts I could have handled the idea of her strong desire (obsession actually) with black men. I didn't find about her making love to black men until we were married for several years. When she told me about it, I had a sinking feeling my gut but the more I thought about it, the more I got turned on by the idea. The thing is, I wasn't the same immature young man by then. Even so, I still had to deal jealous feelings and while it was hot to share her, it was a mixed bag for both of us. It complicated our relationship. It didn't help that she was willing to do anything sexually for her black lovers, even things she never did for me. When they were much more well endowed than me and were better lovers had an effect on me too.

Would I have married her if I had known about her sexual attraction to black men when I first met her? It's hard to say but on one hand I was a very jealous as a young man, on the other, I was also head over heels in love with her from the very moment I met her. I was thrilled that she would have anything to do with me, she could have had her choice of any man. I saw her date men with more money than me and at the same time very handsome. She got more than her share of attention all the time and that continued after we got together, and I got into a few altercations when men hit on her, especially when we went out and alcohol was involved. It didn't help that she could be very flirtatious.
Even after we got married, I remained insecure, thinking I would lose her. The thought I would no longer have my gorgeous little trophy wife was a horror for me. I have doubts I could have handled the idea of her strong desire (obsession actually) with black men. I didn't find about her making love to black men until we were married for several years. When she told me about it, I had a sinking feeling my gut but the more I thought about it, the more I got turned on by the idea. The thing is, I wasn't the same immature young man by then. Even so, I still had to deal jealous feelings and while it was hot to share her, it was a mixed bag for both of us. It complicated our relationship. It didn't help that she was willing to do anything sexually for her black lovers, even things she never did for me. When they were much more well endowed than me and were better lovers had an effect on me too.
She is doing what she should do. You just have to let her enjoy the pleasure that black cock gives her.

Can you guess which of those pics of those beautiful women with prime-time nipples are of my wife?
Which one is your spouse? A guess would be the beautiful woman with her breasts exposed in the white shirt. (Your first pic); and/or the last pic in which the beautiful woman is leaning on the bathroom door.

You pose an interesting question. I guess if I chose not to marry my lover(eventual wife) because she was bedding black men, I would somehow have to reconcile the fact that I bedding many women before I got married and really did not think twice about it.

Even though I was the one who introduced the idea (black bull scenario), to my spouse, and bringing in a third party to our relationship, I always had that excited, nervous feeling inside, as to whether or not I had opened a can of worms and complicated our relationship. I never really came to grips with those emotions until that very first time my spouse had the first encounter with a black man. You know I questioned it many times following that encounter. The first few encounters were rather clumsy and awkward. There was tension in the room and my spouse had difficulty getting relaxed. ,

But, following the fifth encounter or so, I could actually sense my spouse warming up, and started relaxing and enjoying her bull.

Yes, and I would agree that some of the gestures and language she used to convey her enjoyment to her bull, I had never heard while we were making love.
One time I had left the room to to the bathroom and came back. Just as I was about to re-enter the room, I heard my wife exclaim "I love your cock", "please do not stop"; and soon thereafter she had a very loud orgasm. It seemed from that point on I put aside my feeling and just accepted the fact that there are men out there that can fuck a woman deeper, longer and better than I.

I do owe a lot of thanks to that first bull as he was more than patient and very flexible with his schedule. He never stood us up. I think he really liked the couple as we were.

Back