Married Snowbunny -future hotwife

Happily married Interracial couple (I’m blk she is wht) new to the site. We have never shared in real life before and I’m curious. She isn’t lol by just she loves to flaunt her big ass everywhere and has had multiple bbc before me but none after. Looking to persuade her on here and possibly take next step.

Happily married Interracial couple (I’m blk she is wht) new to the site. We have never shared in real life before and I’m curious. She isn’t lol by just she loves to flaunt her big ass everywhere and has had multiple bbc before me but none after. Looking to persuade her on here and possibly take next step.
Once is never enough( so ur saying she wants more)?better knowing she'll fuck other's than not brother!

Last edited:
She's got a Lot of ass, just what a brother wants. Where are you"ll Loc

Mmm
That is a nice ass
Hope it can take a bbc

you guys are just teasing- with the pictures - for middle-aged couples she still got some fucking her( but are u sure bout handling seeing her doggy style .

Back