Married, love BBC.

natyd88

Female
Hi I'm Natalia, I'm 28 years old, married for 8 years, I have 2 children 6 and 3 years old, currently living in Los Angeles, my attraction to the BBC was given several years ago during a trip. I've had sex with 5 BBC boys, the last one is a co-worker. My husband does not know that I have cheated with them, but if he knows my preferences, sometimes we fantasize about the subject but he does not know that I have come true.

My current lover is 36 years old and is 22 cms long, I love kissing every part of his penis, what I like is to suck suck and suck, I have had orgasms just kissing and sucking, my fantasy is to find three bigger ones That he and have a trio that lasts all night, kisses to all.:lips:

Hi sexy welcome
Hi I'm Natalia, I'm 28 years old, married for 8 years, I have 2 children 6 and 3 years old, currently living in Los Angeles, my attraction to the BBC was given several years ago during a trip. I've had sex with 5 BBC boys, the last one is a co-worker. My husband does not know that I have cheated with them, but if he knows my preferences, sometimes we fantasize about the subject but he does not know that I have come true.

My current lover is 36 years old and is 22 cms long, I love kissing every part of his penis, what I like is to suck suck and suck, I have had orgasms just kissing and sucking, my fantasy is to find three bigger ones That he and have a trio that lasts all night, kisses to all.:lips:

Can not send u a private message so hmu please . let's talk and have fun .I'm in LA

Welcome to your new obsession

Back