Married Latina looking for a Well Endowed (+9inches) Black man for first interracial sex.

If all goes well... I want a black Daddy. Husband will only watch, but I want to be owned by a strong black man and be his black cock slut. I want to get a call to meet up and he just takes me and uses me My husband supports me and I have always been too afraid to try because I was told that black men were off limits even though I have secretly wanted them my whole life.
You love it

You’re going to love it. He will too. It has set our marriage on fire. I hope you get the night you’re dreaming of. You’ll never want to go back to the way things were. 😘

Listen to the lady. Listen to the lady. Listen to the lady. Just looked at her profile. She's beautiful and has a pic with sperm on her face! Is . . . is that black spunk??? Jesus Christ there are some bangin' white chicks on this site!

Last edited:
It is crazy that as independent as I am, that I want nothing more than to be completely controlled and used only for sex basically turning myself into a black cock slut. But there is nothing I want more.

And there are plenty of black men ready to make your dreams come true. Just do what I told you. And don’t rush into it. Don’t rush into the sex. Pick somebody who you AND your husband likes, then go for it.

Fucking wish it could be me. Flood that pretty Latina pussy on Friday night at least three times before you fall asleep in my arms. Dick gets hard in the middle of the night and take what I want and nut in you again! Minimum 4 nuts before we're up in the morning if I'm turned on. Then like you say repeat on Saturday night.

Eso bebe . . . Eso bebe . . . Eeeeeesso! Se habla espanol 😉

I’ve heard that once you do it there is no going back. I can only imagine that it would be impossible to never have it again. I have been fantasizing about it my whole life and once I start I don’t think I will ever stop.
You can go back,but you’ll probably not want to !
Bbc see can be quite addictive,and so I found that once you try it,you get a taste for it and find you need and desire to enjoy it again . . . and again !
There’s nothing wrong with that,it’s just what it is !
And if you’re lucky,you’ll have a hubby like mine that understands supports and encourages you to have an active and enjoyable bbc sex life ! You’ll become a devoted Queen of Spades,and that’s something to be proud of as a woman ! xxx

What I want if my hubby is OK with it.... meet up next Friday night and have some drinks and get to know. Then I want to go up to my room and my black daddy takes over. I want to submit to him completely. Have him use me and fuck me any way he wants until he can’t cum in me anymore. Then I want him to stay the night and fuck me anytime he wants and fuck me again to wake me up in the morning. I then send out my husband for breakfast/lunch/dinner and drinks while my black daddy uses me all and into the night Saturday. I want to not even be able to feel my husband inside me on Sunday because my black daddy has stretched me out so much making it so that my black daddy is the only one who can satisfy me again. Too much? I think I should feel bad about this...
well, well...……...……………..I am ready to step in and take charge. clean Houston guy here

Do you crave BBC now? Do you and your wife share?
I crave it often ! That’s where my Ghana born black lover comes in ! My hubby gets off on seeing me enjoy myself with my black lover almost as much as I enjoy my lover’s 9” throbbing hard smooth cut bbc,and how well he can use it to pleasure and satisfy my sensual and sexual needs as much as I need and as often as I desire !
I’m a proud QoS and my hubby loves being a Stag. My black lover appreciates he has a woman here in Melbourne Australia who enjoys his company (and his bbc) in and out of the bedroom,and can satisfy all his sexual needs and relieve him of his huge cum loads as required. His wife back in Ghana is more than happy that he has a woman over here who can accomodate his big cock and his sexual urges,so everyone is happy ! His cum is extremely potent,as he has fathered 4 children with his wife,and being mature,we can enjoy sex bareback without any risk of getting pregnant !
You can see that there’s no down side to my QoS lifestyle,so it’s simply a case of enjoying being a woman who loves erotic hot bbc sex ! xxx

Had a dream last night.. it was the usual - not only was I black owned and completely controlled by my black daddy which is the dream that I have often, but this time my black daddy demanded I get off of my pills and he starting pumping me with his black seed over and over again until he bred me. So now not only was I a black cock slut 😛but I was also black bred and loving it. He told my husband that he would need to support our baby and he also could never have sex with me again because I was carrying his beautiful black baby inside me and my husband actually agreed. If only dreams could become reality. :sex: 👶🏾 I think I am becoming way too obsessed with this fantasy 🤔😬

Back