Married Hotwives over 50 ???

Hello everyone! I have learned from this site that I love to reveal personal and private details about my wife. I love to chat with him, intelligent gentleman and answer all his questions sharing her deepest and most personal secrets. Please send me a message if you’re interested

Wife is in her early 50s. I'm mid 40s. We've been in varying degrees of a FLR/cuckolding dynamic for 10+ years. Her current lover happens to be black. It's not that she wanted to 'try' a black cock ... it's he is an attractive, educated, assertive, respectful guy who happens to be an openminded and skilled lover.

50. I was very involved in college, up until my first marriage. Didn't do it any more until last year. I got started while husband was overseas, cut way back when he got home. We spent new years with the main one of the men I have been with while he was gone.
this just popped up in my notifications..bringing it up to date, the last few months husband has been gone for work and we have been essentially living together while he was gone. Husband gets back home today.

I had just turned 60. I was faithful for 40 years. I was a wife, mom, and grandmother. My first ever affair was a young black man. The experience was explosive. We met a few times after that. I then began a series of random hookups. How many black men? Not sure. Why did I start? Because I was sexual frustrated. Being ignored at home sucks. My favorite part is the dominance, the size and the great tabooism.
I've met several women like you over the years, and I've always found it sad they went so long without knowing what good sex is (and an orgasm!). I'm glad you're enjoying yourself now.

I had just turned 60. I was faithful for 40 years. I was a wife, mom, and grandmother. My first ever affair was a young black man. The experience was explosive. We met a few times after that. I then began a series of random hookups. How many black men? Not sure. Why did I start? Because I was sexual frustrated. Being ignored at home sucks. My favorite part is the dominance, the size and the great tabooism.
Wow, that sounds so incredibly horny. To have been a faithful wife for so long and then have the courage to realise what you needed was young Black Cock is fantastic. Now you seem to have really taken to life as a Black Cock Slut and enjoy the obvious pleasures of submitting to their sexual
appetites. I really admire you for having the courage to live the life you now do. Stories like yours are also inspiring many other women and even cross dressers, like myself, to dream of being owned by hung Black Studs to experience the pleasure of a good Black fucking from Real Men.
:lips: :blackheart: :sex: :blackheart::lips:

please tell us how the first time happened.. how much younger was he?

Back