Marital Bonds Being Brokens

I remember the first time, when I was allowed back into the room. After seeing the bull to the door, I rushed up to the bedroom; wifey was in the bathroom. Then I saw it. As I got closer, my heart sank. It was a "present" (as she later called it) to me from her bull... a used condom. It wasn't unexpected.

However, there was also something in the condom I wasn't expecting; her wedding ring. Wifey takes off her ring when she's with another guy. She put it on the nightstand and didn't even realize her bull took it and dropped it into the thick gooey mess.
When she came out of the bathroom, I showed it to her. "Oh, there's my ring!", she said relieved, as if it was no big deal.

After seeing the look on my face, she said, "Oh, my God... that is kind of naughty, isn't it?"
"C'mon baby... fish for it. Put that scummy ring back on my finger".

He sure knew what he was doing when he did that. It very much defiled our marriage. Symbolically, it would prepare me for his seed to become part of our marriage. The size of the condom (a Magnum) and shear volume of semen put me to shame. He probably knew I would eventually smell, and then taste the cumload.

Last edited:
As the bull severs the marital bonds between cuckold & wife, he will be quick at work forging new ones between he and the wife.
This is also part of "acceptance". Hubby realizes he's been bested by a bigger, more dominant male.
The "first stayover", especially if wifey is ovulating attests to fact that all parties are aware and will have to deal with the consequences.
That's why some bulls insist on making the cuckold "usher in" the bull's bareback cock into the wife's unprotected married pussy.

I remember the first time, when I was allowed back into the room. After seeing the bull to the door, I rushed up to the bedroom; wifey was in the bathroom. Then I saw it. As I got closer, my heart sank. It was a "present" (as she later called it) to me from her bull... a used condom. It wasn't unexpected.

However, there was something in the condom I wasn't expecting; her wedding ring. Wifey takes off her ring when she's with another guy. She put it on the nightstand and didn't even realize her bull took it and dropped it into the thick gooey mess.
When she came out of the bathroom, I showed it to her. "Oh, there's my ring!", she said relieved, as it was no big deal.

After seeing the look on my face, she said, "Oh, my God... that is kind of naughty, isn't it?"
"C'mon baby... fish for it. Put that scummy ring back on my finger".

He sure knew what he was doing when he did that. It very much defiled our marriage. Symbolically, it would prepare me for his seed to become part of our marriage. The size of the condom (a Magnum) and shear volume of semen put me to shame.
He probably knew I would eventually smell, and then taste the cumload.
damn good thing she didn;t flush it down the toilet.

CHRISTINE: An experienced bull knows how to fuck with hubby's head. When I saw him put my wedding ring
in the rubber, I was going to say something like "No!" But I was kinda wasted then and for some reason
I like things on the nasty / naughty side when I'm high. So I thought that was so hot!
Ray's really gonna freak when he see that. I knew it would break his heart, but I knew I was going to be
doing a lot of that soon, so this might actually prepare him for what was coming.

I mean like, I made him (Ray) clean the poo off my bull's cock after he pulled the dirty cock out of my ass.
When he actually did it, me and my bull were like, "Oh, my God... I can't believe you actually did it, that so
fucking gross! I knew he was sort of crushed by the whole thing but that's part of what a cuckold has to
learn to deal with.

Back