Votes: 213 20.7%
  • No

Votes: 141 13.7%
  • Would love to

Votes: 624 60.6%
  • Never heard of them

Votes: 52 5.0%

• Total voters
If you know of any swing clubs, ask if they have any Interracial or some even advertise it as Mandingo night. I've heard of some that have these at least once or every other month.. where white women are the only women allowed knowing that they are only there to be with a black man. I don't remember the name of the clubs but I've heard that both Phoenix and Vegas have such party nights.. And I'm sure there are many others that have them also..it's just that I've heard of only these two cities that have them..

If you know of any swing clubs, ask if they have any Interracial or some even advertise it as Mandingo night. I've heard of some that have these at least once or every other month.. where white women are the only women allowed knowing that they are only there to be with a black man. I don't remember the name of the clubs but I've heard that both Phoenix and Vegas have such party nights.. And I'm sure there are many others that have them also..it's just that I've heard of only these two cities that have them..
But the husbands can stand off to the side and watch?

I'm not sure but I've heard about the one in Phoenix was White, Hispanic, Oriental women and then Black men only allowed. But that was a number of years ago that I heard that from a girlfriend I know who has attended one. She was single at the time and she don't remember seeing any white guys at all. But then again, she wasn't looking for them either and was behind closed doors in private for most of the night so she could have missed it..

Yes I have. Quite a few times. I've had guys pick a number to see who gets her first.

I can vouche for these parties and for @Idowives0763 , he is the real deal. One of the aspects about his parties that newbie couples and white wives can be rest assured is that he is the most emotionally generous man you will meet. I have seen wives be very reticent or nervous about their first time with a hung man or a BBC, but @Idowives0763 puts a woman's mind at ease - he never goes too far too fast.

I believe he has a party every month in NY or NJ, so if you are in town, you should look him up.

Back